Tfw even if I somehow get lucky and get a bf...

>tfw even if I somehow get lucky and get a bf, he still will lust after Stacy and will leave me the second someone better comes along the way
ive lost hope

Attached: 708CA627-89BA-4297-A77C-020CAD895A19.jpg (750x913, 93K)

What did you hope to achieve by making this thread, faggot?

Then get better you stupid fucking femoid femcel. Stop getting mogged by Stacy every day, hit the gym and go on a diet and learn socializing skills and learn beauty tips and you'll get a guy.

Hello! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female user, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm user.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

but OP is not a female you retard

get off my board you stupid roastie

im not fat, im ugly

you're also not a female

but I am and im genuinely depressed over the fact that I will never be loved by anyone because of my looks.

all it takes to be a stacy is for you to stop eating so fucking much. how pretty a girl is is determined by her bodyfat percentage. Its that simple

compulsive eating is a very subhuman behavior

Oh god this pasta is so good
Plebbitors

Show timestamp to prove it. Otherwise youre a larping faggot

For the 1000th time im not fat. I have an ugly face.

All women end up with someone, unless they are some seriously physically fucked up and even then you'd be surprised. If you have a hole, someone out there wants to fill it.

Yes she is you faggot.
I just told you what to do you fucking freak femoid femcel you get mogged by Stacy all day everyday lmao hit the gym as a first step GTFO out of here.

no meme, i wonder if females understand that mens sexuality is like 15% of their being instead of 50%

I dont need to hit the gym, im already thin and barely weigh 100 lbs. why do I think have any more weight to lose?

ugliness cant stop true love, you may not be lusted after but you can still be loved

Going to the gym will make you more confident now STFU. Your body will be more fit and tighter and leaner and your facial features will come out. Fuck off.

>Yes she is you faggot.
No he's not you faggot

Show pic or fuck off

>tfw spoke to a guy that was unironically like this

Its literally disgusting

If you are white and aren't fat you can't be ugly. If you want to prove me wrong, post a picture.

I have yet to see an ugly non fat girl in my life that i wouldn't have considered dating.
It is literally impossible.
Post a picture or fuck off out of here

I'll pretend to love you if you'll hold me. I just want to experience female touch.

Who says OP would want to date you?

Do people fall in love with each other only based on looks?
I genuinely can't even get a crush on a girl if she isn't interesting personality wise or different from the normies.

We should track down & kill whoever is drawing female wojaks.
It's actually blasphemous.

Attached: q.png (225x225, 4K)

the truth is ms. "fembot" is that you will always get mogged by ptp. ALWAYS. infact ur bf just uses u as an emotional tampon, because he needs a relationship and is lonely, but he doesnt actually find you sexually attractive. its just that men are desperate and very lonely and need female companionship, regardless of sexual attraction

he will always only get off to ptp, regardless of what he tells you. pic related. this isnt even necessarily a bad thing, its just how were hard wired. you can play around it, but its the objective truth

Attached: 1535259342983.png (936x560, 59K)

if your cheeks arent sunken in you are fat

its not that hard

you have nothing to worry about unless you're fat

Attached: barry o.jpg (487x585, 60K)

the difference between male and females can be shown in this thread. if a male like me makes a thread like this, 1 to 2 replies, female makes thread like this, "It's okay stacy, dont worry, youll find someone!!!!"

Attached: 1518129978722.jpg (636x431, 35K)

>Do people fall in love with each other only based on looks?
yes, largely. looks are just about everything. looks ARE personality

although desu ive noticed there are pretty girls who i am repulsed by because of their personality, so there may be some truth to your post

>barely weigh 100 lbs
if you're shorter than 5'6, you're still too fucking fat

Tfw 29 year old doctor. Tfw clean, not overweight or skinny fat, well groomed, 5 foot 11, not even really into anime. Don't want Stacey, just someone who will love me in return for being loved.

Tfw I will die alone instead. Maybe because I'm shy and skinny and don't remind anyone of their dad or make them feel safe or laugh or chase them. Though I've tried these things, I guess it was too little too late.

I tried senpai. I rully did. I have nobody to share my thoughts or struggles with and I never will.

The darkness will continue until death do we part. I'd jump if I wasn't a gutless coward.

Attached: an hero-1.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Well I mean, if it were me and I was with you, I would not be able to leave for another girl. I have never even had a gf and am an 18yo KHV. My life is in order though so I got that going for me...

Damn eat something

Actually that is still way to light for a 5 foot 6 person. You gotta be like 6 to be fat at 90 pounds

Six yo that is

Probably not even that ugly and I bet I'd date.

Would garauntee I'd love you forever.

no excuses if you arent fat and not deformed as a female in 2018. Do us a favor and install tinder get fucked by chad and gtfo pls and thanks.

Okay, you're thin which is the most important things for females and trumps everything else. All you have to do is dress nice and learn how to do your hair and you'll have no worries what so ever. Not that you would in the first place. The only women that struggle are fat ones.

Sxinx#4546
Companionship is all I want

Are you the op or sad dude