What's rape like? I'm seriously thinking of just getting some gay man to rape me. Is it really so bad? Sure...

What's rape like? I'm seriously thinking of just getting some gay man to rape me. Is it really so bad? Sure, you get a few stitches in the anus if it's really bad, but I'm just so sick of women claiming rape is the worst thing ever.

I've tolerated great pain in my life. I've been burned, had a flesh wound down to the bone, blacked out once, and broke my leg. THAT fucking hurt. You have no goddamn clue how much pain I was in.

Rape? It doesn't sound so bad. I bet it's pleasant even if I'm not gay. I think it's just humiliating and you women are making too much of a deal out of it and need to shut the hell up.

Child rape is another story, that sounds horrifying and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Children aren't old enough to consent and are still developing. So, that would be inexcusable.

Attached: 1513686904227.jpg (1140x1424, 610K)

Children break stuff and hurt themselves all the time. Heck, I broke my leg as a child, and THAT fucking hurt. Probably more than rape.

So I don't see why you feel you have to differentiate between children and adults in this case. Why does it matter that children "can't consent" when rape is by definition non-consentual?

But anyway, yes, please, go ahead with your plan and get raped by a gay man.

. . . I don't can't whether or now your serious or just shitposting?

rape for women isn't as bad as they make it out to be. it's quite common that women orgasm from being raped, and rape is one of the most common fetishes amongst women. rape for men is much worse.

Vaginas are more sensible than anus and tear more easily. But it also lubes itself. I guess unlubed is pretty painful.

It's unpleasant and it hurt. I imagine getting it in the butt would be worse. But then I also got pregnant from it. Probably would have been better in the butt for that.

it's horrible. i got raped 5 or 6 years ago and my ass still bleeds when I fart.

oh, where'd you read that?

Yeah the orgasm during rape turn them into nymphomaniacs.

What do you look like OP?

I may rape

Did you get medical attention after user? That sounds fucking awful.

>it's horrible. i got raped 5 or 6 years ago and my ass still bleeds when I fart.
kek, you deserve it

This, women's vaginas lubricate for rape so they'd pretty much be in no physical pain, just mental pain from being overpowered. A guy getting raped in the ass though could result in serious anal tearing and bleeding.

no i am a never nude and would die of shame before showing someone my ruined asshole.

what did i jew

the female body can be forced to orgasm with enough friction. It isn't an indication they're actually enjoying it. It can happen during childbirth as well.

Vaginas don't start lubricating the second a dick goes in. This can be an issue for some women even in normal sex or masturbation. My ex used to use lube sometimes when she'd touch herself over the phone. The sqelchy vag noises were much louder than without so I didn't have a problem with it.

I was raped as a child for years. It started when I was 5, then stopped when I turned 11 and my family moved away from the guilty party.
I've had breast cancer leading to heavy chest surgery, followed by multiple attempts at reconstructive surgery.
I've had minor flesh wounds down to the bone, but that's not hard to recovery from, in my book.
The person who raped me broke my shoulder (clavicle, actually) during sex and I had to grin and bear it cause I had no way to get help at the time. It healed on its own, but poorly.

I'm not sure how to quantify or compare pain between "getting some gay man for surprise buttsex" and spending 6 years held prisonner and groomed by a sexual deviant. It's not comparable. I know adult women who were raped as teenagers or adult and got over it or tolerated the experience fairly well.
Not the case for me though. The physical pain and surgeries I've been through were nasty in the moment and for a while after during recovery, but nothing compares to long-lasting trauma. Nothing compares to staying awake at night with your mind replaying over and over vivid sensations of things that happened decades before. I seriously don't spend a day without vivid sensations of fingers between my thighs, touching everywhere and invading me. Psychological damage is just harder to recover from.

I'm sorry user. Sometimes I wish I could believe in hell so that I'd know evil people like the person who raped you would face justice someday.

but women also enjoy childbirth, it's every woman's 'greatest achievement'. rape doesn't hurt women physically, the body doesn't have a defence mechanism against rape because it doesn't see it as a threat, it's more of a mental issue.

>rape doesn't hurt women physically

yeah it hurts.

You should ask your mother if she enjoyed childbirth. Bringing life into the world is one thing, having your genitals split open by a screaming gremlin is another.

Attached: o-STRESSED-WOMAN-900.jpg (900x599, 78K)

no more than consensual sex

no i am not fucking around, it really hurts

i thinks its mainly the emotional scarring that does it

They're old. I'll dance on their grave soon enough.

Children don't even know what sex is. A lot of things can be traumatic to children, even something as simple as losing a pet.

It's the same reason why some people want to relive their childhood, but can't. It's not there anymore, the innocence.

Rape is another story. The idiotic women screaming about rape are 99% not virgins and know exactly what rough sex is. A lot of them wear degenerate clothing and are simply just asking for it. Completely different.

Attached: 1465230230347.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

it really fucking doesn't. any additional pain you experience during rape is because of the emotional trauma.

that isn't true. Under duress the vagina closes like a fist and rapists force their way in anyway and you get tears. I bled for 3 days.

For a woman, being raped shatters the illusion that youre equal to man and slaps you in the face with the harsh reality that any man you see could do anything he wants to you, even kill you, and you are powerless to stop it. Its hard to look at the world the same way after that. I doubt its the same for men because it isnt a gender thing then.

I'm sorry to read all that. Please tell me the guilty party is now imprisoned.

It's not a matter of trauma, for the children, but a matter of education. The first relationships we have as children serve as template for all our future relationships. A child who is abused, sexually or otherwise, will use and integrate that relationship as a model to follow in the future.
Note that I'm talking about children under 8 years old. Past that point, the child's personality is already formed and trauma resulting from rape is much more simple.

vaginas don't clench by themselves, you forced your vagina to close and you made yourself bleed.

look up vaginismus, a rapist made me bleed.

No, they're a woman. Only men can be accused of rape legally speaking.
Women can only be accused of sexual misconduct, but there's a five years delay. And, needless to say, I couldn't exactly press charges when I was 11, especially since nobody in my family ever believed me.
Rape charges can be brought up for 15 years after the victim's 18 years old birthday. But of course, that only applies to women who were raped by men.
Not me.

vaginismus is a medical condition, not some defence mechanism built in every woman. If anything your rapist did you a favor.

Weren't your guardians curious as to how you broke your shoulder?

Wow. I actually feel relieved upon learning it was woman, too. You must be sick of that attitude towards women perpetrators by now. It's hard to understand why a woman would do that to a little girl. It's just so far removed from nature.

>your rapist did you a favor

how?

vaginismus is treated by inserting penis shaped objects until your vagina muscles accept penetration without closing. the more penetration the better.

I don't want to accept penetration. he just damaged my crotch for no reason.

My rapist was one of my guardians at the time. She never left me alone and my father was always very distant and worried about my mom who was away due to severe health problems.
I was entrusted to the wrong person.

>for no reason
you was probably asking for it

>you was
nigger detected

also how was i asking for it? you realize there's still rape in amish communities, right

Some women orgasm during birth giving

>it really fucking doesn't.
You speaking from experience of getting raped? Lmao dumb fuck

Be me drunk ant a pool party was screaming in pain and trying to shut my asshole. Some girls were recording and laughing. He turned me over and finished in my vag. I told my step dad and he called me a slut and gave me a esk explanation only remember a few words Wear an 1 peice and cover up Don't get drunk. Go to the gynocoligist he gave me ghonnerea and I was told to take a pregnacy test in 2 weeks It was positive. I Called him and told him I'm aborting. I never pressed charges I wish I did but I feel as if i's too late I was 19 at the time.

>When OP is this much in denial of being a faggot

Attached: -.png (900x833, 649K)

there's rape in all communities and species because rape is natural!
if you don't want to get raped then just fight back lol, it's not the rapist fault he was horny and you were too weak to defend yourself.

She's a lesbian. She likes smart little girls like me. I've seen her prey on other girls after me, too. I couldn't do anything, though. I tried to tell people, but nobody believed me. "Women don't rape" as they say.
I don't think it's that far removed from nature. Men are more aggressive by nature, so they're always the designated target whenever something violent takes places, but women are just as capable of being evil. They're just a lot more insidious about it, and know how to blend in better. No offense. Women are typically given submissive social roles, hence why they're much more into mindfuck than brute force.
I know what I'm talking about. As a woman, I can pretty much do whatever I want to a guy without any worry. If they don't like it, all I have to do is loudly imply they're gay, or too beta for sex, or can't even get it up. I would not do that because it's repulsive, but I've seen other women do it a lot, and they get away with it. More than that: the guys they harrass end up getting ridiculed.
I guess men have a different approach to sex, but still. Doesn't sit well with me.

What if she was asleep or bound what if he's a young child and a buff 170 pound fag atacks him huh user

Murder, trannies, adultery, homosexuality and pedophilia also happen in every community and are therefore natural. If you're going to use the good old Nature argument, you'll have to condone all of the above.

literally nothing wrong with any of those things.

what are you doing on my board you fucking degenerate

>trannies
>natural

Attached: IMG_6061.png (389x386, 312K)

OW! THE EDGE!!!!

jesus christ lol

Rape is part of who we are remember monkeys who are 98% the same as us rape and kill for fun. And why do women have big plump asses? So they don't get their spines broken when they are being fucked

>why do women have big plump asses? So they don't get their spines broken when they are being fucked

LOL WHAT SOURCE PLEASE

source: women's big plump asses.

>gays break their spines daily

your story is kinda annoying
as a woman who was raped by another woman repeatedly as a girl i'm struggling to understand the point you're trying to make
is rape bad? yes
is it the worst thing ever? no
it's entirely a personal experience, and i really dislike when people classify it for everyone as if it were a one true universal rule
as a girl who at ten years old was tied to the bed and anally fucked with a strap on as a one of many examples i can tell you that psychologically being humiliated by my bully in front of my love interest in highschool is still by far one of the most traumatizing and haunting moments of my life, where's the rape is more or less just confusing memories
it left me with fucked up fetishes and trust issues but it's probably at the bottom ten of my "most traumatic experiences" overall