Hello female here

I'm a 19 year old KHV, I just discovered this board because I've read that this is where people like me to go ( i only browsed /x/ and /v/ before)

Attached: 1537201803327.png (765x568, 48K)

>female
>never been to Jow Forums before
>knows what KHV means
i smell bullshit

Okay
You gonna show tits or what?

/v/ and Jow Forums I suspect to have the lowest female % on the site.

hello mlady pls be gf contact contact contact

show us your tits dumb fucking whore

Classic rules still apply. Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1472533835452.png (1338x275, 458K)

That term is also being used on other board
No
No
No

I need someone to help me understand this board more

>no
Then get the fuck out. We don't want you here.

Attached: 15546271803653.jpg (948x668, 85K)

No i will stay right here

Post contact info and I'll take your virginity

welcome to rk9, femanon!

You are required to be my gf now.
Please, I enjoy /x/.

>people said I should go here
they couldn't have been more wrong.

Attached: r9k banner.png (535x60, 20K)

Is this place like soc but for virgins t?

i hope you leave and never come back. only good people are allowed here

It isn't supposed to be /soc/. It's a recent transformation started by beta orbiters.

What did I do wrong?
Also Muted because my comment was not original wow

> Also Muted because my comment was not original
that's strike two bitch! now leave.

Female KHVs still have a chance at normalcy up til about age 21. Get out while you still can, anonette.

They're just memeing because you're completely clueless and that's how the thread started. In other circumstances you would have a dozen of thirsty fuckers asking your discord.

>recent
i laughed out loud, in real life, i mean

OP do you have a discord chat account? i would love to explain Jow Forums there, but i don't think it's worth wasting a thread here for it. when a simple 'lurk moar' would suffice.

It didn't used to be a /soc/ clone. It was recent when you consider the age of the board.

isn't tits rule for /b/? Or is that sharpie?
I thought it was shoe on head here?
Fuk. I think i'm going senile.

Attached: 1536186088019.png (640x606, 13K)

shoe on head is for jailbait, mister. it's the non-lewd (and therefore legal if the girl is underage) version of posting tits/timestamp

Why are you KHV?

Attached: Woman Holding a Balance by Johannes Vermeer [1663]{resized}.jpg (796x900, 122K)

Lurk moar, faggot(te?) bitch.

If you really are female, unless you are hideously fat or ugly then you can have all sorts of men and boys. All you have to do is say yes. "Hey, do you want to have coffee with me some time?" Yes. "Hey, do you want to go to the movies?" Yes. "Hey, can I hold your hand?" Yes.
If no boys are asking you these questions then you are kind of up a creek.

ahh. ok.. thanks for clearing that up.
so why is this one not got tits out yet?

Attached: 1535261337962.jpg (273x185, 10K)

Bait. But come back when you're 25 or something. Jow Forums has a toddler problem.

Well OP, you being a KHV can be fixed ;)

Omega#4011

Attached: sadness.jpg (974x1024, 172K)

>so why is this one not got tits out yet?
obvious bait is obvious

You are a man until proven a woman on this board. They do not accept you as a woman until you post a time stamped photo of yourself. Does not have to be tits. Just how they roll with that

>omega
yea you're worse than a beta from this thirst

>bait
Agreed.

Attached: 1537153608695.png (572x505, 92K)

honestly like killyourself PLEASE. i dont care if you're a virgin and the highest quality poster on r9k, anyone who says "show tits" is of such tier 1 braindead normie stock, i wouldnt mind knowing they literally all died tomorrow

WHO CARES if she showed breasts you stupid ugly sentientless FUCK. GOD these people are so stupid, like are you going to masturbate to random breasts on the internet? why not just go find a better pair of breasts by yourself? there is SO MUCH pictures of high quality large breasted women available, WHO CARES to see the small ugly tits of some random whore. fuck dude honestly you people are not sentient, i refuse to believe it

heres some tits for you retards, theres so much out there. i swear to god half this board are braindead normies

Attached: kys normies.jpg (681x1024, 195K)

it's not about jacking it to tits you retards, it's about degrading women by implying their only use and purpose is to provide sexual enjoyment. we are already fapping to tits, some bitch posting here is probably ugly/fat so we don't even want her tits. but that's all the she has, so if she's here, deliver or gtfo

no need to mention gender in the first place then.

The failure is mentioning gender fella, like some of the posts already imply, beeing a girl is nothing special and if you make it so, then thats the treatment you'll end up getting

>it's not about jacking it to tits you retards
no it LITERALLY is because you are directly asking for her tit pics. it unironically LITERALLY IS about her tits when she gets NOTHING but messages like

>"be my gf annonette ill tweat you wite! XD"
>"wats ur discowd? =O"
>"show tits or gtfo!"
>"lets see your breasts, mob rules, XD!"

you STUPID BRAINDEAD SENTIENTLESS RETARDED NORMIE FUCK, YOU LITERALLY ASK HER FOR NOTHING BUT TITS PICS. its all you can comprehend in your pea brain

you can degrade and insult her without needing to see her BEG her to show you some parts of her body's skin, you pathetic thirsty shameless FAGGOT actually kill yourself

>"haha we dont even want her tits, but since shes here show tits or gtfo XD =PPP"

KILL YOURSELF you disgusting faggot normie. i refuse to believe you are sentient. faggots like you are the epitime of desperate whiny normies

i have nothing wrong with insulting females. i regularly do it all the time, i hate females actually. but you being so quick to shamelessly beg to see her breasts truly reveals your character, you disgusting normie FUCK

>"her mentioning her gender makes it okay for me to shamelessly beg for tits pics and contact info like the pathetic normie faggot i am =PPPPP"
its like normies literally have brain damage. if you dont like her because shes a female, which is 100% understandable, just flame her and verbally abuse her and call her out, or gore dump or something. but no, sentientless retards always beg for tit pics and discord links

heres some more breasts. these breasts are mine btw, im the girl in pic related. are you going to beg me for my contact info too?

thanks fella, you confirmed my belief that you are a brainless retard, fella

Attached: princessa503.jpg (2000x3000, 1.26M)

Nobody is going to "hold your hand" here, or anywhere else on Jow Forums. Lurk moar to know moar.

That's not it at all and it never was. It's to call a spade a spade. If you're going to attentionwhore, it's time to work for it, not just say something anyone can say and get guaranteed replies.

newfag spotted
looks like we got her pretty mad boys nice work

Attached: 1476670152233s.jpg (250x218, 8K)

>I need someone to help me understand this board more
Most posts can be categorized as:
>I'm the biggest loser ever, you don't count.
>I'm fucked up and I have no interest in fixing myself.
>Gib discord pls.
>Are X women interested in Y men?

Attached: 4chan Platinum.png (200x235, 217K)

>SNIFFFFF
>SNIFFFFF
Roast beef. I dont like arby's gtfo.

Attached: download.jpg (248x203, 7K)

like, theres so much tings you can do. you can mock her, you can get her to to stupid embarrassing stuff and bully her, you can make memes mocking her, posting anti-female stuff, expressing hate, etc. so many threads on this board are genuinely unique and creative and fun, but in the presence of a female all that goes to the trashcan, and you dumbass normies reveal your true colours

but no, all you faggots do is just beg for tit pics and discord links like the normie retards that you are, fuck all of you, you dont deserve my time nor my (you)'s

but go ahead keep begging this ugly whore for tit pics like the infantile man-children that you are

its like men lose their ability to make rational decisions in the pretense of a female or something, fuck

i hate normies and i lok forward to when ai and automation kills all of you

>we got her on the ropes she furious!
also
>using normie as a placeholder insult
kek

Attached: tumblr_msgca1t0Wu1rqwhzro1_400.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

If you're a 19yo female khv then I'm the fuckin king of spain. Bow down plebeians.

Attached: D87526C2-4A3D-4CF4-A5D4-DD98037BF6C3.png (1500x839, 371K)

Tits or GTFO are the rules. they have been like it since before my time and will be for long after our time too i suspect. Don't get asshurt. It you want to wail, cry and bitch about it, find another thread, or create your own.

Attached: 1531472385279.png (214x236, 6K)

Post panties pics
Mr.worldwide

absolutely based, keep btfopilling these normies who think you aren't real