Death and suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to suicide go here

Death and suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to suicide go here.

Is it comforting or frightening to know that at your death, you will return to the state you were at well before you were born?

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 14K)

I feel i can be more than this... But part of me knows that's a lie. I also think about going out with a bang, if you catch my drift. Guns in my country are expensive and hard to get though...

anyone here got specific links to buy the necessary components of an exit bag

Are there people who kill themselves strictly because of existential dread? I haven't heard of it. Seems just the illness of depression or events/personal traits that cause one to do it.

im just tired of doing nothing for years , i have no motivation to do anything , every single day is the same thing id just like to not exist anymore

>, you will return to the state you were at well before you were born

You don't know that ,me neither.
But maybe you go to other dimension or reincarnate or some other crazy shit.

>Guns in my country are expensive
>Worried about being broke after you've blown your head off

"magic" isnt real and the "soul" is a unfounded nebulous concept and theres no proof god exists either , to me it makes the most logical sense that when you die , thats it "you" completely cease to exist , ie like before you are born

Killing yourself will not erase your existence or solve any of your problems. I just want you to know that. Believe in it or not.

Attached: lower zones.jpg (638x948, 149K)

Based.
I hope someone here reads this before trying to kill themselves.

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 6K)

i mean that does sound spooky but if im dead im dead i wont have to worry about anything and i will still "exist" in the minds of others but like ill be dead you know

Sometimes i get scared of death. it feels really weird thinking about how death will be like before i was born.

Attached: download.png (300x168, 3K)

I highly advise everyone in this thread to both do it and film it so I can watch. Not only will you save your countrymen tax money, you'll provide valuable entertainment for people like me.

Attached: 1521109551157.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

ukfag here where can i get exactly what hes got

Well, it's a Kel-Tec KSG, so presumably if you can get shotguns where you are you may be able to order one online or something. That or your local gun store, but I'm not sure how many of those exist in the UK.

>local gun store
>uk
yeah those are non-existant

and im pretty sure that basically any firearm is illegal so no luck there sadly , id have to try the darkweb or some bs

Well you can get SOME shotguns in the UK, but none of the stores I just checked have a KSG for sale. Might be too short. You could always grab a longer one and saw it off.

how can that shit entertain you?
that's fucked up

Sounds more interesting than real life right now tbqh

Attached: 1537650804311.jpg (836x543, 111K)

I like watching people who deserve to die get killed, and being enough of a pussy to end your own life without taking the people who hurt you with you makes you a person who deserves it in my books.

t. edgy apathetic fag

Apathy didn't get me a tech sector job and a nice house, but please, anything to justify your suicidal tendencies is fine with me so long as you actually provide some content.

I've considering buying heroin of the darknet and overdosing, but I'm scared of surviving and being super fucking sick.

Get some industrial-grade fentanyl and make sure you do it in the middle of the woods where nobody can find you.

I hate these wannabe hero faggots who always try to "save" suicidal people and end up just making the problem worse.

Nigger fentanyl is like 50 times stronger than heroin it'll kill you dead if you fucking touch it, let alone shoot it. Use google, for fuck's sake.

>comforting or frightening

I'd say comforting OP, so long as it's worth it

Planning on my suicide tonight actually. Just lost my last bit of happiness. I just lost my second daughter. Below is a copy of my suicide note.

Oh sweet daughters of mine, as i bare you to the grave let the whole world know my sufferings.
Oh sweet daughter as i mark your empty grave know i looked for your body. Know that i failed.
Oh, sweet Athena, you have passed and i can't bare the weight. I find no closure in this.
The cross on the empty hole i dug for you is my only solace.
I hope you did not die hating me.
The storm that took you was so fierce, but I kept looking.
I will die, loving you.

To my first daughter who was taken so young. So too did the wrath of nature take you. You never knew your sister. You never heard my words, cursed to live and die in silence. I did bare you to the pit. Unmarked and cold. I wept as I carried you to it. Such comfort i did not receive with your sister.

Goodnight Jow Forums. I'm going to go lie down and take my leave. I will find you sweet daughters of mine. We will all be together again.

Gay as fuck my nigga, shit/10 suicide note try again next time.

>"try again next time."
Pretty sure there won't be a next time but kek anyway.

Hint: If you die you reincarnate as a boltzmann brain at some point later down the line when your exact consciousness spontaneously arranges out of random charged particles. This happens to everyone and it's probably totally awful.

guys i made a virgin chad OC about shuaiby or ho ever you pronounce his name but i lost it somehow, i know others have saved it because i've seen it posted before.

does anyone have it?

No you didn't loser this shit's been around forever

Attached: ndc1tksyi9m01.png (960x390, 231K)