It's not the dog, it's the owner

>it's not the dog, it's the owner

Attached: pitbull.png (611x869, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-found-pit-bulls-eating-11719337
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the eyes. they're so beady. like the shark in Finding Nemo when he smell blood.

>mom owns a pit bull named Penelope
>always running around
>tears the shit out of furniture
>hits you with wagging tail hard enough to bruise
>can't watch any tv shows that might possibly have animals or she'll jump up and break the tv
>can't take her outside without making sure the neighbor dog isn't out so she doesn't get in another fight by holding her by her collar while she barks and tries to run away
>I still love her though because she is a good girl

>owner too fucking retarded to slap the shit out of a dog as soon as it even THINKS of snarling at you
They're literally encouraging behavior that leads to them getting mauled. I guarantee you the stupid woman who sees this thinks it's cute. Pits are in some ways more dangerous than other dogs, but your pic is the perfect example of it being the owner's fault.

>walking their murdermutts
>give it just enough chain to lunge at you
>stares at you like you're the one with a problem
fuck off with your roided up niggerdog

If you own a pitbull you're either a nigger or white trailer park trash and should be shot on the spot.

>>I still love her though because she is a good girl

Attached: pitbull2.jpg (640x1072, 78K)

The only mistake the owner has done is getting a niggerbull and not euthanizing it.

>it's the dog and not the woman
normalfaggot "thought"

>user was found a bloody mess. Police officers said it was like finding a deer carcass after a bear and a wolverine had feasted on it. user had owned the bull for a number of years, and was even quoted as saying "she is a good girl". The animal was shot by police after it attempted to attack them too.

my oneitis's sister has a pitbull and she's korean

Pitbulls are the reason I carry pepper spray when I go jogging. Fucking nigger dogs

>being to braindead to understand what was written
To allow a dangerous animal in your house in the first place is a retarded move, any pitbull owner is a retard no matter what they do after that.

>>I still love her though because she is a good girl
For now.

Attached: kill.jpg (603x670, 56K)

I own a pitbull and a german shepherd.
Stay the fuck off my property, bitch.

>i'm some hood nigger
Tbh I can understand that, most of you die in gang shit before the dog can flip out anyway.

torture and genocide all dog hating faggots

that's just her dinner.

Nope, but I live around nogs. They love pits but are terrified of German shepherds

The pit is for the suburban whiteboys like you who think they're hard but are scared of a fucking terrier with a little muscle.

Nah, I'm not some poorfag that lives in a ghetto. Besides, I can always just shoot you and your animal.

Whatever faggot. Stay off my property and in your safe space. I'm glad little bitches like you don't like me.

>Stay the fuck off my property, bitch.

Attached: drumpf maoist rebel.png (495x644, 367K)

>methhead tweaker with 2 faggot dogs trying to act tough as if anyone that isn't some nigger would ever want to go to his shack anyway
lmao

Why do you have a dog to scare away suburban whiteboys? Do they try to come on your property often?

Theres a pit in my building and it moans like a sad little child all day. I hear it through the walls and over the tv. Its actually pretty depressing. But when its out with the owner and it sees me walking by it lunges and borks. Why is it always post wall white trash roasties?

look at me. look.

Attached: f6a307e9d5229192c77fbbf5ef8a01b1a3656cfa.jpg (611x869, 280K)

it's the one thing she has left to remember the time chad pumped & dumped her

The new Smile.jpg

Attached: B61C32E4-B9D6-4184-ACD9-3AAA99356FCF.jpg (1158x749, 197K)

>maoist
Is he for real?

Put MaoistRebelNews into youtube, he has lots of videos

>2018
>not supporting maoist policies
something like 70 MILLION chinese dead. Name a single leader that has beaten that.

Skallagrim really let himself go

Did we forget already.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-found-pit-bulls-eating-11719337

>A change.org petition was launched to 'save' Tonka and Pac Man from being euthanised

Attached: pitbull6.jpg (889x749, 29K)

Only trolls are defending pitbulls. I haven't spoken to anyone IRL that likes them.

If you see a pitbull, sorry, you probably live in a bad neighborhood.

I thought of this too. Salute brother

>petition to save
Normies are playing cruelest joke on planet and are biggest trolls without realizing it

they hurt/kill normal fags whats to hate?
i love hearing about people getting rekt by dogs. makes me feel better about my shitty life

>Barbara Norris, a friend of Bethany, told a local TV station the dogs would "kill you with kisses" before they'd attack.
holy fuck is this what normans are actually like?

Attached: 1534561892180.jpg (2696x1372, 177K)

I had a gross man of a tranny come into my store today with a pitbull.
Pitbulls are for nogs, trailer trash and gross trannies.

>not putting down dogs tearing and eating chunks out of their dead owner

Attached: no news.jpg (1024x512, 85K)

>the dogs were left in an outside kennel with little human contact
No fucking duh they attacked the bitch.

I thought pitbull hate was a meme

>implying i have to go on your property to chuck a poisoned sausage over the back fence while you're at your wagecuck job

rest in shit to your nigger/nazi dogs

Here's a good one

the cat survived

Attached: 1533740876902.webm (1280x720, 2M)

>"what a cute smile

Attached: 1537231102825.png (410x480, 39K)

>The new Smile.jpg
How do you know it's not the original?
spread the word

goddamn if that happened to my dog I would shoot both those pits and their fucking owner right there.

Holy shit l hate women

Please tell me the dogs got put down

pit hating != dog hating

All dogs have the potential to be as aggressive and unpredictable as pitbulls. Gas them all.

Has anybody noticed pitbulls are kind of like black people?

So what you're saying is that niggers turn dogs violent?

Attached: 1537477702005.jpg (1000x1597, 171K)

No user, you're the first person on Jow Forums ever to propose such an idea.

No. Pitbulls are the dog equivalent of niggers, it is their nature to be violent.

>Hurr I love them doggos they so innocent and CUTE
Normalfags need to get euthanised too

Shut it you violent nigger. You don't know what the cat did to provoke that attack

It's true though. Owners should be responsible and go to jail/pay damages if a dog mauls another person/animal. I have a labrador who's a greedy retard that would lick you to death but I still don't let him of the leash unless there's no other dog in a 100 metre radius. People with dangerous dogs should always put a muzzle on them when outside, I already had a situation where some bulldog mutt jumped my dog without provocation and bit him in the neck. I had to kick the fucking dog full force in the stomach before he let go and the vet later confirmed i saved my labs life because the bite mark missed my dog's artery by about a centimetre.

hmm out door cats are an environmental hazard. Perhaps those pits were just going green?

I've seen my roommates black lab bit by a German Shepard and didn't do shit and my roommate had to get the stupid dog away.
Don't by niggerdogs.

German Shepherds aren't nigger dogs though. They are very calm unless trained to be aggressive.

>Overweight
>Owns two pitbulls
>Takes them for a walk IN THE MORNING
>Doesn't have the fucking decency to call for help/the police
Next time it will happen to a 3 yo playing with a ball outside. And she will the audacity to defend herself and her mongoloid fucking dogs on court. If someone owns a big dog and becomes violent around the rest of living things, take them for a walk at night. Veganfags will still try to defend the dogs saying it's the owner fault. Fuck off.

I agree, except that tons of normies think they are just cool looking dogs, so they get them and don't properly train them.
Therefore, they become niggerdogs.
Thank the normans for that.

How does she sleep at night knowing that she has two violent killing machines in her house?

Attached: 1537833826925.jpg (717x717, 68K)

the most NPC meme of them all.

NPC's amirite?

Attached: 166007626_0.jpg (388x443, 56K)

It is the owners fault dumbass. If we prosecuted owners instead of putting down the dogs then you'd see a very steep decline in attacks. A simple muzzle will stop any maulings.

They should be treated the same way we treat wild animals.

A simple change of dog breeds would do the same.
Muzzle yourself and stop posting.

I'm not saying pitbulls etc aren't dangerous dogs. But it is the owners fault for not training them/muzzling them exactly because they are potentially dangerous. A well trained dog that's loved and not abused will not attack a person or another dog without provocation and that's where the muzzle comes in. Stop defending shitty owners and blaming an animal that was never given a choice on where it would end up

I don't get how people can actually believe shit like this. Those dogs were born to kill. Just get a different dog breed and stop exposing children and other people's pets to your fucking hellhound.

Lol that is a genuinely impressive smile though tbf. It looks both happy and menacing simultaneously, like a villain from a horror film.

>All breeds of dogs are the same
>Huskeys and pitbulls don't have natural aggressiveness towards animals.
>It's the owners fault.
I can't even fathom how retarded you are.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

I own a labrador. Hardly a hellhound unless he's one for being a greedy bastard when it comes to food. It just makes me angry when I learn a dog is killed because some dumb nigger bought it and couldn't take care of it.

Labradors are the white mans dog. They are nothing like this violent breed.

I own a labrador. Hardly a hellhound unless he's one for being a greedy bastard when it comes to food. It just makes me angry when I learn a dog is killed because some dumb nigger bought it and couldn't take care of it.

I just said they are dangerous dogs. Therefore if someone wishes to own one they should take care of it properly. The owner is fully responsible for any action the dog does because it is the owner that has full control over the dogs life. We should euthanise shitty dog owners not animals that never had a choice in being brought to some shitty ghetto to live with human trash

Spotted the dogfag.

I have no idea how I managed to double post. Phone posting sucks but im scared of using a laptop when relaxing in my bath

They are literally bred killing machines, but oh I guess they're just like buff poodles according to these people

is that a british dog?

They are just as as dangerous as wild animals. The only difference is that pit bulls are available for everybody instead of just trained experts and stuff. They see toddlers, they see food. They see cats, they see food. And people fucking try to defend the wild animals too.

>bred killing machines
How the fuck can you be that terrified by a god damned mutt

My fuckin rottey will fuck up that rat you call dog Tyrone so keep it chained nigger

Attached: image.jpg (468x587, 71K)

made up number

Also a niggerdog. Kys.

It's also a police dog stupid just like german shepherds because they're based dogos ya mongiloid

Attached: image.jpg (1300x922, 151K)

>western women and their rapefugee pets when they encounter a 4yo white girl

This may be excellent bait but I'll take it

>U guise its the owners only!
>Ignore the statistics that say that these dogs kill x times more than all other breed of dogs put together
>So wut if its called a "pitbull" and was put in a "pit" with "bulls" to kill them for sport and thats what they were bred for and science has shown that traits like violence can be bred into and out of animals
>U GUISE!!!! >:( stop being so mean
>Just make them wear a muzzle at all times and place so kitters and toddlers and old people and young adults and teenagers and people riding their bikes don't set them off
>Cmon u GUISE!!!!!

Muzzle yourself and shoot your fucking dog or I'll sing it a fucking lullaby myself.

>It's also a police dog
>All police German Shepards and Rots are the same as civilian trained.
>Does'nt realize tons of civis buy them for "protection"
Are all dog lovers this retarded?

Sorry Meant fororiginally

Ay man these dogos save niggas lives when the deal goes bad, you know?
Rotts are based pitrats are 302% gay.

Attached: image.jpg (650x366, 202K)

Because that is the kinda rott average people own. Stop showing police trained dogs you faggot.

Nigger rotts save their homies and you're just mad mum never let you get a doggo

Attached: image.png (601x600, 194K)

I had a jack russell terrier as a child.
A true mans dog that would only harm mice and rats
I'm sorry you had to live in a trailer park

Damn what a shame cats are fucking pests in all honesty
fuck cats

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world, never liked them and never will, I have dog and looking at this pic you can really see the difference between a loyal companion and this monstrous abomination, my dog is a lazy fuckhead who loves me, her eyes are so human like it's freaky, she doesn't care about cats and only attacked a dog once when it tried to attack me, this fucker looks like a great white ready to bite off your arm with those black eyes and teeth meant to kill

Nigbulls are the anglos of the dog world.

You know the rules user
Pics or it didn't happen friend

If we killed the dogs there would be no owners