Robots are really arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, their arrogance is unlimited...

Robots are really arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, their arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. They act shy, but they aren't. They're scared. They hate themselves, and they love themselves, a very tense situation.

That's why no one likes you, robots. Learn some humility.

Attached: unimpressed.gif (199x229, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fonVAv6FzW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most of them are just failed normies.

Hello I'd like to pick up my husky thank you

Attached: Calming Triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

ayyyy
does the carpet match the drapes ya dumb fuckin mook?

PETTANKO OR GTFO DE GESO.

Attached: 1452525234.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Wow what a scintillating analysis.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

i fapped so many times to that part in bad santa 2 where christina hendricks gets fucked by billy bob in an alleyway and shes saying tell me how dirrrtyyy this is

>make amazing sweeping generalizations
>calling others arrogant
Please go on.

Wow, another normalfag assuming I think im better than them, what a surprise.

phew. why so fired up

Do us all a huge favor and go fuck yourself. We are assholes. We get it. We don't give one single fuck. Cunt.

nice larp, babe(s)

Larping is for faggots. Real men sit at tables and roll dice.

>tfw don't speak quietly
>tfw don't shrivel up in company
I don't know mane.
I just enjoy time alone and find normie lifestyle uninteresting.

> you think you better than me?
Why you asking again?
youtu.be/fonVAv6FzW8

My last character was a cleric

I can't play clerics anymore. Don't like what they did to them in 5ed

Failed normie here, can confirm

my last two clerics were in 5ed. a lightning cleric and a healer specced cleric.

both were human, i took 1 level of warrior for my healer cleric and took finesse and the armor feat. he ended being really hard to hit and could heal for days. his melee/dps was moderate to weak.

It's easy to project the qualities you hate most onto quiet people because the contradictory information they give you is limited. Being as terrified of the unknown as you and many others are, you have to fill in the blanks.in order to feel like your "status", self-image, and worldview remain secure. It's ironic that you talk about fear when the one who is obviously afraid is you. You're trying to intimidate quiet people into opening up so that you can assess them and assuage your own fears. If you want quiet people to open up, maybe try being more approachable, instead of demanding that people be vulnerable with you when, given what you've posted, it's probably better not to.

Really your perception of them is more telling about you than it is about them.

Attached: S1TTcj7.jpg (694x530, 105K)

>shy people are assholes
old news, but none of them ever have it together like you said, so you should recognize the irony in telling people worse off than you to be humble.

Sounds bothersome

>Learn some humility

Unironically this

You can't be arrogant if you DON'T have confidence. What you defined is the exact opposite.

shhh let them have their mental gymnastics

1. Still crying after about 3 years
2. Party like a Virgin
3. Singing all alone in my parents shower
4. That bitch owes me
5. Zits down south
6. Lost my virginity but he was a German during World War 2 so they cut my hair off and shot me
7. Gummy Bear Thanksgiving
8. We made you shy
9. That poop stuck to the porcelain is mine from like weeks ago
10. Jesus vs Jedi
11. Homo Hamburgers

Fav track is number 9

Attached: IMG_0949.jpg (511x462, 69K)

>Jow Forums is a hivemind everyone thinks the same

Niggy you're retarded

Attached: disgust.jpg (640x1136, 49K)

>low self-esteem
>arrogant