Reply if you feel like shit

Reply if you feel like shit.

Attached: 1478122825073.png (900x850, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nzM4h_9v5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
youtube.com/watch?v=SFGvmrJ5rjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This planet fucking sucks ass.

I feel like shit because I'm on my way to work and have no husky to go home to

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

I'd kill to be a NEET right now. University and work are too overwhelming, I just never want to go outside and have responsibility again.

had to fill out like 90 captchas for this so
fuckin' here you go

this is my kind of fucking thread

Why not shift your sadness; what makes you happy, anons?

Attached: glomf.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

I just don't know and haven't known for a while.
I should probably get helpm

Attached: 1530923333642_0.png (540x870, 187K)

I have a headache and I broke some of my toed screwdrivers taking apart some dead hard drives. Now I need to buy more and this is not something I have planned on. I am currently doing a very stinky poop and man it is really stinging the nostrils.

Today is the first day all week that ive even gotten out of bed and it was to buy booze.

why can't i just end it?
i want off this ride

Attached: endit.jpg (700x518, 40K)

literally nothing anymore, that is what is really pushing me toward rope at a rapid pace

been feeling exhausted 90% of the time even tho im sleeping like 12 hours a day

Attached: apu slayer.png (680x639, 123K)

I'm actually impressed at how low my self esteem is right now.

Here's your reply, OP. I guess it's my reply too.

i'm so terrified of talking to people that i barely even post on r9k because i feel like i sound even more autistic than anyone here

I feel like shit, headache and no longer drunk...
time for a NEETnap

Attached: olfirt1g49KJtlwVK4q-o.gif (400x225, 271K)

I feel the same way. You are not the only one.

i'm not gonna make it bros

Attached: 123.jpg (247x204, 11K)

Take some time off your day; ever had the pleasure of watching the sun set, or stars rise with someone you care about?

Slow the day down to take the time to notice the details that make up the big picture

Attached: fmolg.jpg (1920x1080, 1.44M)

I hate that I don't hate my pathetic self enough for it to turn into motivation to improve.

Jow Forums is the only place I feel comfortable discussing things. The veil of anonymity makes is so essential. I wish I everyone would walk with a mask on in real life.

My bad
Originalino

girl i like rated me a 6/10 and rejected me after cuddling with me and kissing me for months

I only ever come to Jow Forums at my lowest, here I am today.

I'd like to give some advice to anybody in this thread, don't overexpose yourself to this place. It really will completely poison your mind. It'll warp your priorities, completely numb you to real life issues in favour of generic political talk, women hate and testosterone insecurities.

Attached: 1535817552063.jpg (505x670, 53K)

Another late night masturbating, abusing drugs and just all around feeling bad for myself. Things have been particularly rough lately, didn't think I could fall any lower than where I'm at now. It's so ridiculous that its almost funny how fucked I am.

>get drunk because depressed
>end up getting overly emotional and revealing a bunch of personal stuff i really wish i hadn't
>makes me want to kill myself even more so i end up drinking even more the next day
why do i do this to myself all the time

>I only ever come to Jow Forums at my lowest, here I am today.
Yeah me too. Fuck. I hope we're not on here for long this time.

Sometimes when I think about love and my future relationships i get cold chills. It feels like I'm slipping into worse and worse world timelines. Like I'm choosing the bad routes and I can't stop.

I'm tired of being a khhv living with mom. I'm tired of having no friends. I'm tired of fucking waist of time college. God damn.

Attached: 1532501199123.png (204x242, 53K)

I only ever visit Jow Forums during my low points, here's hoping we leave this place soon

i want to end it man when i whink about my life its just not that worth it. im not having a good time

yep, come here for the generic "well im not this bad atleast" or other bullshit, but in the end im not much better

Me too man. It seems so logical as well, you wouldn't keep playing a video game you don't enjoy or eating something gross. But for some reason, life is the one thing you can't quit. And there's never any reasonable answer either to why you can't kill yourself. No matter how terrible things are, people will spit on the same bullshit like "it'll get better", yet the suicidal are proclaimed as insane.

>waist of time
>waist
yeah, definitely get those shekels back, friend!

Attached: 1484622438972.png (430x594, 22K)

>discharged from military because of depression
>unemployed for over 6 months
>kissless virgin
>dad calls me a dissapointment
>employer hung up on me
considering just ending it tonight. i'd rather be dead than push through this shit more than i already have.

>dad calls me a dissapointment

I'd like to remind you that you owe them nothing, and if they call you a burden remind them that you're merely a failure of their terrible attempts at parenting and that you never asked for this life.

i think later this week im gonna get some more h and put myself into an addiction/depression spiral that should hopefully kill me. its time
youtube.com/watch?v=2nzM4h_9v5Y
how are you lads keeping it together?

Shit sucks, boyos

Attached: 1505568964947.jpg (1092x1600, 524K)

reply if u gay

>feeling nostalgic for the days when i had friends
>log into my deactivated facebook account to see what my childhood friends have done with their lives
>the shy aspie artsy friend i had in grade-middle school somehow turned his life around, finished a degree, got a nice job in something hes passionate with and even a gf
>my odd failed normie lifelong best friend has become a total chad in the past few years, living the high life in san francisco and hes had like 5+ qt azn gfs
this fucking website is cancer. i want to die. seeing how great normies lives are really puts this board back into perspective.

I felt some kind of relief in the assumption that those friends had become depressed losers as well. A sort of unrequited solidarity in failure... it was comforting to think that. fuck though, i cant believe they actually made it when i couldnt

How the fuck does one stop digging when it's obvious that there is nothing at the bottom?

Attached: E3F45191-6620-4DEA-B2B5-817A622FD36D.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

>overhear my mom talking on the phone
>"Honestly, I can understand why he doesn't have a girl"

Should I just end it lads

seeing people like you suffer

>with someone you care about
they're dead, fuck off

This is currently the worst timeline

>been feeling exhausted 90% of the time even tho im sleeping like 12 hours a day

This
I sleep 8 hours or more every night, and i can barely stay awake throughout the day

I'm in love with a girl who's incapable of feeling anything romantic who wants to act as a steppingstone to me finding someone else. But I don't want to be with someone else. I want to be with her. Not because she's the only girl who would be interested in me, nothing like that. But we just click so well, have so many overlapping interests, and can talk for hours without getting tired of each other.

Attached: voidjak.jpg (740x900, 74K)

Well, if you can't convince her..
There's always good ol' r a p e

THIS. JUST THIS. PLEASE.

Attached: 1537770838004.png (955x914, 460K)

I drank 7 energy drinks in the past 8 hours I don't feel so good

Sleeping isnt like refilling your mana bar. You need to sleep a healthy amount of time and do some exercise to get a good resting.

>supposed to go on vacation with gf today
>she hasn't answered my messages since yesterday
>flight leaves this evening
Fuck. What do I do? Don't tell me she ghosted me just when we were supposed to go on a trip together?

Go to her house and pick her up?

Same here, man.
Life's so fucked. All the joy just got sucked out of the room.

It's quite out of the way and I don't have a car. But probably will have to try ditch work.

>the story of the paralitic girl
Every single fucking time that shit fucking destroys me. I really hope she's fine.

>I only ever come to Jow Forums at my lowest, here I am today.
That's basically my routine now
It hasn't been my home board since around 2015, when things are going "ok", stay the fuck away

I made a blog for my tl;dr autism and feel bad people are somehow finding it and reading it.

Attached: 1507608455171.jpg (600x583, 50K)

one reply to the reply count.

Attached: vi.png (341x274, 104K)

I used to be that way, but I've gotten used to it. Still can't keep up virtual friendships for the life of me though, makes me way too anxious.

>or stars rise with someone you care about?
I don't have anyone I care about

I don't remember the last time I didn't feel like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw

Attached: please_no.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Everyday is a little harder, a little longer and a little more lonely. Hours of my free time feel like seconds and work days feel like an eternity. Change seems to have no effect on me as everyday is more or less the same; I feel like I've seen just about every permutation of my daily life. Any change I want to bring about in my life is going to happen 'later', my life exists only in the future after some box is checked off that'll give me to go-ahead to be happy.

I wish so badly for things to get better, or even more perversely, to get worse so that I may justify the way that I think. I have a small handful of hope, but even that is quickly slipping through my fingers and I feel myself wasting the best years of my life.

Attached: 1537576255430.gif (500x420, 1023K)

Wanted to be a girl all my life and started transitioning. Talked to someone who says she's helped a lot of people get better and feel like their birth gender, along with how she did it.

Would all these feelings I've had as long as I can remember to away just from taking testosterone? Would I become a regular guy who's fucked themselves over by growing breasts?

I hate sleeping. So I do it as little as I can manage. Even if it shortens my lifespan.
But then I can't tell the difference between real life and dreams. Unless it's surreal enough, I have hard time telling if something really happened or not. My memory in general is also hazy. Couldn't tell you at all what I did last week.
Don't usually mind but sometimes it scares me a little.

Attached: 1526266758305.jpg (480x360, 14K)

So basically I'm a fucking autist and I hate going outside when it's hot.

Now it's the end of fucking September and it's still 20 fucking degrees celcius in the UK. I'm sick of being a fucking shut in but I'm not going outside in this shit

Been planning my suicide for a week or so now. Being an ausfag can't get a gun, so I'm just gonna jump off a cliff. Seems to have a very low survival rate.

when i was 16 i could never have imagined what it would be like to reach 28 and feel even worse than i did then

So is this like a baw thread then?
Nothing really to boot...
Make me cry won't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=SFGvmrJ5rjM

Unemployed shut in for 6 years. I found gf through the internet some time go, but shes dumping me because thee is "no future" with me.
I guess she's right, i cant see any future myself

I'm going to dropmy reply in here, but I don't have anything original to say.

>don't overexpose yourself to this place. It really will completely poison your mind. It'll warp your priorities, completely numb you to real life issues in favour of generic political talk, women hate and testosterone insecurities.
Not if you aren't literally retarded.

Take your father down with you.

I have left the house alone once in three years.

I probably literally haven't left the house alone in almost my whole life

>accidentally hit head on fridge door
>walk to room quickly and start crying
>start getting sad because I want some weed but I have no money
>sometimes ask my dad for some money for it but don't want to do it because i don't want him to think I'm a junkie
>this makes me even sadder and makes me burst into tears over and over again

tfw i need a green plant to be happy
i just really like being in an altered state

Attached: 1505485937339.png (454x369, 108K)