/britfeel/

Asking the barman for his finest tap water edition

Attached: september day.jpg (3148x1664, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToZEHxYYwoM
youtube.com/watch?v=9pOHmcOHT48
ticketmaster.co.uk/metallica-worldwired-tour-2019-manchester-18-06-2019/event/1F00552ACE315810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jobseekers interview at 10am lads, should I make an effort to look nice?

Attached: 9wjp5opwfoo11.jpg (1024x748, 115K)

You should always make an effort to look nice.

I've not usually got anybody to impress

MORNING LADS!
HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!
youtube.com/watch?v=ToZEHxYYwoM

I need do, though sometimes I shave. I still go down there in sweatpants and a hoody.

I've been a wild rover for many a year

And I've spent all me money on whisky and beer

imperess yourself

thanks user, I'll take this advice.

Usually I enjoy dressing up nicely. It makes me feel good about myself. It's remarkable just how nice you can make yourself look with little effort, honestly. Like yeah, some clothes are more expensive than others, but once you've got those clothes, you're set.

Came for the first time in three days today, just big globules of cum everywhere. Onethick glob landed on my arm and stayed on it even when I stood up.

Let's have a taste, lad.

Fuck off tilde you creepy sex pervert

Just got my 23 and me results. 100 per cent European.

for FUCK sake where is my FUCKING REFUND you PAYPAL CUNT

good morning britain is actually having a debate on "can cheating save a marriage?" what the fuck

Walking down a river bank. Nice and quiet. Just started to piss it down so taking refugee under a bridge.
Didn't want to go out this morning was too scared. Kept hearing Chinese voices so I didn't leave the bedroom.
Eventually worked up the courage and left about 50 minutes ago.
Not been in any shops. Too scared. Saw a few other whiteys so that reduced my paranoia of everybody looking at me.

Attached: IMG_20180928_144601.jpg (1920x1278, 1.67M)

>"can cheating save a marriage?"
state enforced cuckolding

>marriage counsellor recommends getting cucked

>Get banned multiple times for no reason
>Get banned for evading false bans
Like how fucking difficult to ban the right people instead of the wrong ones. Every site has the most retarded mods. Any other lads get this?

You Taiwan boy? Glad you got there safe. Got much planned?

Maybe if you stopped announcing that you're ban evading you'd do better

I swear there used to be a ban evasion option, has that been removed or am I imagining it?

Attached: ban evasion.jpg (448x599, 164K)

It's not as if any of them are acted upon anyway.

Any supervisors/managers here? Sat here getting moaned at because some bloke who pulls a sicky every other week had his pay deducted. They all act like they get mistreated despite having the easiest job in the world. Remember those plebs that kicked off at school about everything? They do the same at work.

Fan's on full blast two feet from my beautiful face.

Fucking boiling to be honest. Or it might be the impending hangover from the two bottles of red I sank last night.

woke up thinking it was saturday
hate this life

Haven't done anything wrong lmao. The end game neckbeard autists who mod this site can't click ban on the right person and I'm not waiting a couple of days to appeal them being incompetent.

just got a poster of this lads, my favourite statue, the fact of facing your demons in order to defeat them, plus pretty good Jow Forums motivation

Attached: 1524723960340.jpg (2307x1298, 658K)

You went to Taiwan but you're scared of asians, wtf

I do the work of a manager but like fuck do I get paid for it.
Probably part of the reason I phone in sick so often. If my company treated me better I'd be more inclined to actually care.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pOHmcOHT48
listening to this while i good for morning run

Attached: HerculesFarnese.jpg (271x585, 67K)

nice, been meaning to read that for ages now but keep putting it off, might listen to it today then read it after my current book

It reads like a self help book at parts

Morning anons. I've never posted here before, but I've got some questions and I think you might be the best (or worst) people to ask.

I just left a long term teaching/lecturing job (long story) and I've been unemployed for about 3 weeks - how the hell do you lot cope with the boredom, watching the clock just ticking away and helplessly just waiting around to hear back from jobs?

Quitting the job was necessary, but the NEET life is equally as tiring

Attached: 1440316824717.jpg (550x449, 75K)

For me, working is far more exhausting than neeting. You underestimate your ability to function well

I don't mind that too much a lot of people on /lit/ use
>it's a self help book
as a critique of 12 rules for life but I don't gte why that's a negative, a lot of self help books are terrible but that doesn't mean being a self help book makes the book bad - sorry lit annoys me

delusions, they convince themselves wageslaving is worse and talk about all the free time they have to do anything and then use it for nothing, it's mostly a don't think about it thing

Because I would rather sit at home playing games and watching stuff than grinding away at some job I hate 42+hrs a week. I wish I could go back to being neet it was the best time of my life I just didn't realise it at the time. Thought I was a loser and was bored of being at home so I decided to get a job. Turns out of rather be bored at home than at work.

>landlord put the central boiler on
>my radiators are turned off
>flats upstairs have theirs on
>pipes in the walls/floor/ceiling are boiling hot
>its too hot

How difficult is it to understand dynamic ips?
God you'd think an 18+ website would have some more knowledgeable users.

npc, now get back to work wagie my bennies arent going to pay for themselves

will paypal notifity me when a refund is sent back to my account or am i going to be checking every half hour all fucking day?

Owners that walk their nigger dogs and mutts without a muzzle should be shot. I'd blame the dog for being an aggressive shithead that tries to kill everyone around it but a dog's personality is an extension of it's owner.

I understand it, what I don't understand is why I have to wait to appeal an incorrect ban. This is always going to lead to ban evasion.

>tfw my dealer has started sending me kisses at the end of texts

Attached: if6an1jyr0ix.png (241x228, 102K)

it's not a negative it was just unexpected, he's spitting wise words about how to be a virtuous successful man.
if anyone needs self help it's me
i can't believe Commodus was his son he must of been cucked

Attached: 1512527953527.gif (365x206, 827K)

>tfw you end up sucking him off after you get hooked on weed

you the lad who got scammed? fucking christ lad some ebay lad has mugged you right off if so

Joggers and some destroyed airmax.

ebay/paypal isn't worth the hassle. had someone demanding a refund/return for not using enough bubble wrap. it didn't even need any more bubble wrap, it was adequately protected

im so lonely im probably just going to end up sucking him off for free

are you gay or prison gay?

ebay/paypal will pay me if this PRICK doesnt
desu i dont think he scammed me, he just fucked up the postage because hes a clueless old cunt

nah lad, you got fucking ROBBED and right now he's spent your money whilst laughing at how easy it is to ROB mugs online

>are you gay or prison gay?
both of those

Wish I was smarter lads I can't deal with working with ultra low iq brain dead wagies. I'm not smart at all but these people are absolutely thick as fuck. Wish I was smart enough to have done a decent degree and not have to work with these apes.

so you're not gay you've given up on women

could be the delivery company. i had one buyer start a return case because UPS apparently delivered the parcel to another address. i think that was bullshit though because the tracking said delivered and after i explained that the item is on the no compensation list they didn't reply again. ebay closed the case rather than making a decision like usual. i reckon UPS workers are capable of finding the right address, it is their job

LOL lads. I have some sperg freaking out because I pocketed his paypal bux. Good thing I run it off a prepay online account so they can't recover a penny.

im fucking gay you tard i was making a joke, nice meme tho

Into the oven with you!

I guess I must have put on a little weight. I just went to the doctor, he told me to open my mouth and say oink!

PAYPAL HAVE NOTIFIED ME THAT I AM RECEIVING A REFUND SHUT THE FUDGE UP

oh my bad lad, also prison gay isn't a meme IMO if you're actually gay I'd say go for the dealer if you'd enjoy it, might get some free weed and maybe love out of it

>tfw he puts in a counter claim and since he's a long established seller with a good history your account gets locked and you have to watch him steal the money all over again

Aye they'll say that, then message you to say the other dude has a zero balance and they can do nothing.

im def considering him as a practice bf
hes Jow Forums and muscley af (also p handsome imo) buuut hes very socially inadequate and spergy. to the point where it is kind of annoying sometimes.

thats too much effort, as long as my clothes are clean and I'm clean thats enough for me

I mean the drug dealer thing is a bit of a red flag but as long as he's smart about it and doesn't use anything heavy also
>drug dealer
>poor social skills and spergy
sounds weird do you mean like autist level or what?

Having worked in retain when I was a teenager, I feel like getting a shitty retail job for a laugh - hopefully with a jumped up 'manager' which was more than commonplace back in the day. When said manager (who's below me in every way) demands I do something unreasonable or with a shitty attitude - naturally as I'm not dependent on the job - I can tell them to go fuck themselves in no uncertain terms in front of customers. I'll get up in their face which in turn might lead me to knocking them out.

imagine having to see SCEAs mong face on site every day

Happiness is a warm gun to be honest.

Attached: luty smg 2.jpg (1052x790, 330K)

I hope scea tries to build a gun and blows his hand off

thats not a real gun

You do know I reported you to the police yesterday right lad? I'd avoid posting pictures of your shitty guns for a little while.

yeah he just sells weed. just sits on his sofa all day and waits for people to come and buy from him.
>sounds weird do you mean like autist level or what?
idk its hard exactly to describe, but hes just super insecure, he will make a joke and then he wont stick with it, or he tries too hard to be funny when hes not being funny, hes just spazzing out. its the sort of thing thats hard to tell someone to stop doing without hurting their feelings. hes a nice guy tho.

They spit lead really well. What's your definition of a firearm?

>I'd avoid posting pictures of your shitty guns for a little while.

I'll post what I like.

There really is no better feel than telling a manager to suck a dick. It's not like retail jobs pay enough to be even worth working over neetbux. It's just useful expierience for getting a better job. God i felt pity when i learned a coworker worked retail for three years and got a 70p raise through out the whole three years

drinking before psychiatrist lads

Attached: 1537277094172.jpg (1155x1328, 181K)

I hope scea builds a building and it falls down on him.

You're a cunt, spergs deserve love and nurturing. I would be a better bf to him than you ever could

go for it then lad, relationships lead to massive confidence gains so might even make him less insecure

Psychiatry's quackery bullshit. What're you attending for?

what are you basing your opinion on?

And how much money do you think you should get for moving boxes about you absolute mong. I've worked a shitty retail job before but the pay is to be expected because you are only there until robots replace you.

This larp has been going on for months

its almost as bad as 'mates gf' larp

ooooh, you gonna miss the tickets going on sale?

ticketmaster.co.uk/metallica-worldwired-tour-2019-manchester-18-06-2019/event/1F00552ACE315810

fuck off amer you don't even like metallica

I like Enter Sandman and Nation of Puppets

A living wage. I understand it's a job anyone can do but the only reason people work at these places for long periods of time is because they live paycheck to paycheck. It's exploitative as fuck and why would anyone submit themselves to that unless they have to. Atleast going to the job centre is less time consuming than stacking boxes for nearly the same amount of money.

You thick as pig shit? Even the shittiest wageslave retail job nets you more than bennies and with full time hours you can afford to move out as well as basic amenities and occasional treats.

>I like two songs therefore I am a fan of the band

not anywhere south of manchester

On 20k a year and I can't afford to move out because it's so expensive where I live. Debating moving to a cheaper area but my job is easy as fuck.

Fucking shit coloured rat.

>Get a job
>Council Tax benefits are cut
>Have to pay full price for rent because the council won't subsidise you
>Have to pay into NI/Income Tax
>Lose any benefits such as free bus passes for jobseekers
>Have to buy bus tickets/pay for gas
>Better enjoy eating sandwiches everyday cause otherwise you'll be spending more on lunches
Suddenly your 1000 quid paycheck becomes 500 realistically. Sure your earning 200 or 300 quid more than the fag on bennies but that same fag has 160 hours more every week to look for a decent job, get qualifications etc. Sure not everyone will take the opportunity but your still giving your free time to stacking boxes for the bare minimum.

>tfw no prime Janey gf

Attached: Janey-daniela-denby-ashe-5780623-800-450.jpg (800x450, 111K)

nation of puppets isn't even a metallica song either