Third month of taking female hormones

>third month of taking female hormones
>chest hurts
>can physically feel my shirt against my nipples at all times
>if anything touches my chest it feels like an electric shock and makes me spasm

is this what girls go through during puberty? this is weird

Attached: lonely.jpg (376x376, 9K)

Its normal during hrt, dont worry

>>/lgbt/

Yes it is and it will eventually stop

Stop the HRT while you can, you WILL regret doing this later down the line.

Attached: 1538029837355.jpg (543x960, 72K)

>>can physically feel my shirt against my nipples at all times
That sounds so hot. Do you fondle your breasts when you masturbate? I know I would.

I never masturbated before because I don't like touching my penis. but I've tried masturbating just by playing with my nipples now and I've gotten close to orgasming just from that

Gaze into your future.

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Google "Rapid onset gender dysmorphia"

save yourself before its too late, you're infected by a memetic virus.

Good luck user. Hope it works out for you.
Do you also take drugs to reduce testosterone or do the female hormones cancel it out?
Do you have to keep taking them or will your body naturally take over eventually?

>can physically feel my shirt against my nipples at all times

Jesus sounds like a line from the dirty perverty chink cartoons

Girls go through insecurity during puberty. Insecurity will be with you for the rest of your life. Stop taking HRT and avert the death sentence.

No, they have vaginas. You need to stop before you go to far and have to suicide, after realizing that you can't change your biology.

Fuck no wonder she wears wigs

ACCEPT YOUR FATE

ACCEPT YOUR FATE

ACCEPT YOUR FATE....

I take testosterone blockers too or else the estrogen won't work. I have to take them for life yeah. I can stop taking the tblockers if I get my balls removed but I don't want any surgeries

>>can physically feel my shirt against my nipples at all times
Hmmm, I once was told by a bitch that women should be able to walk around with their shirts off.
I said that functionally we protect the parts of our bodies that are most sensitive and that over time it became taboo not to.
She tried to claim that women's breast are any more sensitive than ours.
I had an autistic moment and tried to prove my point by literally beating my left breast to prove that it wasn't painful for me to do so.
She did the same but clearly with less force and to boot the fat in her overly large breasts seemed to absorb the shock.
In the end she felt validated while never truly proving her point and I just felt like an idiot as a few other people looked on.
I don't feel like such an idiot over this anymore, more upset that I wasn't able to further prove my point to it's completion.
She honestly thinks that we could desensitize men's sexual attraction to breasts to the point where it would be acceptable for women to walk topless around.
I've gotten to the point where I would be fine with it since it would only further prove my point by her being so absolutely wrong.
Some problems are self correcting.

>>Hmmm, I once was told by a bitch that women should be able to walk around with their shirts off.
I 100% support this though only for girls < 30.

what do you think you will do 10 years down the line? 20? Do you even plan to be alive?

>I 100% support this though only for girls < 30.
No deal, all women or no women.
legally they would be allowed to, functionally they would be too self conscious to do so, hopefully.
I mean a lot of old men don't like taking their shirts off at that point.

I'll hopefully be well into a quiet comfy programming career ideally in committed relationship. I'll have money saved in case there's any breakthroughs in transition related surgeries or whatever

T-blockers will cause your dick to stop working and make your dick and balls atrophy.

I know, I'm desperately waiting for that to happen already

Isn't that only FtMs? Also not OP but I've wanted to be a girl my whole life and felt constant dysphoria for over a year before starting.

>chop off dick
>penis area hurts

is this what girls go through during puberty? this is weird

Apples to Oranges. The breast thing legitimately IS what they go through, user is experiencing the development of their mammary glands.

how would you know if you were close to orgasm if you never masturbated before?

Stop while you still can

>is this what girls go through during puberty? this is weird
Fuck off you faggot, I hate your trannsfaggotry.
you are nothing but a freak, ygly man now ugly half man.
Fuck off my board.
fuck off to the gay one.

God, I feel bad for you fatehr and mother, at least my mum can say she never raised a deranged fucking freak

Attached: megu rude.jpg (1200x894, 98K)

I am sory for asking weird questions, OP, but surely you have had an erection before? What did you do? Just wait it out?

comment for posting wordless picture in response

Attached: super smug wan.jpg (431x592, 64K)

I hope you get your shit stomped in

I stomp your hope get you shit in

>is this what girls go through during puberty?
well girls don't usually go through male puberty first

Attached: 1013624728585.jpg (634x650, 40K)

Didn't you say you wanted no surgery?
BTW I can't re really fathom not getting the jewelry swap op., How the fuck could you even call yourself a woman with a sagging ballsack and dick between your legs?

No, if anything it seems more commong with MtF