What the fuck is this dumb roasties problem?

>Supposedly gets brutally raped
>says nothing
>waits for 25 years for rapist to get appointed to a high court by the president
>says nothing
>waits another 10 years for him to get nominated to the Supreme Court
>still not a word
>multple months long confirmation process is nearly finished
>HEEEEE RAPED MEE AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT FBI DO SOMETHING NOW AAAAHH
>retards believe it, the guy's life is ruined
How do people ever fall for this shit??

Attached: blasey_ford.jpg (680x408, 106K)

I don't get it either, OP. Speaking as someone who doesn't even like Kavanaugh, the timing on this accusation was so perfect that only a retard would fall for it. But thanks to the #MeToo movement, anyone who even implies she's lying gets lynched.

Just curious, what didn't you like about him? I've always said the #metoo movement in Hollywood was just a setup to create a precedent for random media accusations being enough to destroy anyone the left wants to.

Conservatives believe in God without evidence, liberals believe in rape without evidence.
Everyone's retarded.

With God. The proof is in the pudding. Even devout scientists are starting to talk about us being a simulated reality. Which infers we have a creator.

With False Rape claims, there just isn't any evidence.

conservatives believe in tradition libtards believe in WAHMEN

Not even raped, she was groped

Attached: 68DEA993-D3B9-49E3-AF43-1A7BA243F999.jpg (486x484, 32K)

why does it feel like so many career women only wear glasses to pass as female?

Total horse shit user. That is not what the consensus that the scientific community is moving towards.

Making this accusation is not going to be good for her, people have already made death threats and such. So why would she lie?

Because women lie to get their way all the time?

He was a bad choice anyway. Nothing of value will be lost.
Imagine being this retarded

>Solipism means God is real
Holy fuck Conservative's really are something else

We can only speculate. What is a fact is memory is very unreliable. False memories are real and not some weird conspiracy theory, this is a scientific fact. It's actually really interesting to read about, you should check it out

what we do know is she started talking about this when kavenaugh was rumored to be a potential nominee for romney.

the way left wingers support ruining someone over a mere accusation has been disturbing. Not to mention how much joy twitter people take in his "white privilege" getting destroyed to the point of tears.

She loses more than she gains, best case scenario the republicans get somebody else and she and her family get hounded for the rest of their lives.

Pretty much this. Any accusation of sexual conduct can ruin someone's life without reservation. Don't like someone? Better accuse him of rape and if he tries to defend himself watch a horde of deranged women attack him in the #MeToo madness.

Because she's a liberal and can't stand that a person with political views she doesn't agree with is going to gain power, and she's also a woman and knows that her accusation alone can cause irreversible damage to a man's life with little to no consequence to her own.

>tfw your boomer parents believe her despite there being no proof

Attached: thumb_candidate-608454-2013-11-20-13-09-10.jpg (700x400, 50K)

>When you have no proof of the event happening
>When you can't remember when it was, where it was, how you got there
>When all witnesses you claim were there, on oath say that it didn't happen
>But you are still able to stop the highest form of government from functioning for weeks just because you said so

This entire thing was so sad. I'm glad its over, but how it got to that point is far beyond me.

>can't remember time, date, or place of event the rape took place
>"tee hee he still raped me so you have to believe me lol"

>supposedly gets brutally raped
Wrong. She is accusing him that he tried to rape her / sexual assault.

she wanted two front doors on her house

The funny thing is that feminists are hurting themselves and all women, as usual. A few more years of these bogus scandals, and the normalfags will start catching on, and in half a decade nobody will believe anyone's rape claims, not even as much as they did before third wave feminism boomed.

What? You are a fucking idiot. She already has the love of every white women in the country. After this she's going to have a million dollar book deal and go on national tours.

Honestly I don't even mind that she's obviously lying. Like yes it might set a precedent for getting any guy someone doesn't agree with canned but the repercussions of having Kavanaugh in a supreme court position are so severe, it's probably for the best. She's pretty smart for pulling this shit now

>Even devout scientists are starting to talk about us being a simulated reality
>>>>>>>>>>>>
it's not the glasses that make her look female it's the hair. whenever women have longer hair it's because they're insecure that their face is too manly for short hair (which is true most of the time)

wait ok why don't they do the FBI investigation though? like if he really was innocent that would come up it's not that hard

Yes, no attractive woman has ever had long hair

naw, Obama had the love of every white woman in the country, they are just rudderless because he couldn't run again

notice how she talked and acted like a little kid, was weird

try imagining them with no makeup and unstyled short hair - they'd probably look like a 12 year old dude (see emma watson)

women sux