Masturbating to your ex Nudes?

Shall i stop masturbating to my ex Nudes?
She get me so excited,i can't resist.
She was my venus and i can't stay with her anymore.
Masturbating to those nudes and memories maybe isn't worth and will end up hurt me more and more.
It will depress me more?

Attached: image101.jpg (900x1600, 213K)

>Shall i stop masturbating to my ex Nudes?
Yes.
>She was my venus and i can't stay with her anymore.
This is why you simulate intercourse with her. It will only make it more difficult to move on and find another woman.

My problem is that i can't accept that is over and i don't want any other woman

And that won't get better by fapping to your ex. There's not much of a discussion about that.

Yes that is true,and i shall delete those nudes too

Yes. You will regret it though but that's part of being forced to let go. Do it. And get another Venus.

>And get another Venus
Maybe i will get another girl but i won't get another Venus

That's what you think now.

I know that when i will move on i will find other girls attractive.
But i'm sure that none will ever compare to her for me.

We'll see.
won't be original have to add text

I wouldn't delete the nudes. I'd put effort into jacking it to other people and talking to other females.

>Don't throw away those cigarettes.

i think that besides the strong attraction it is a fact of intimacy and sentimental bond that makes me so hard to repress my attraction for her.
I know that it will be so hard to bond that much with another person for me.
I've never opened up myself that much than i did with her.
She knows things of me that i wouldn't have said to no one else.

I already put all our photos and her nudes in a hidden folder on my pc,but i will always end up looking at them sooner or later.
Even when i will be with another girl.
I bet everything on that.

I know, I know. I've been there before. You're experiencing it for the first time. Time will tell who's right.

I've already experienced that with her,this is not the first time.

OP you are perfect example of cuck and white knight who glorifies insignificant wet hole in sea of million other clone of we holes.
She is not perfect or special she is just another whore who you glorify in your mind because she gave you pussy and attention.

If you've found the same level of connection both physically and emotionally before why do you say it won't happen again?

I know that nobody will care for her as much as i did,and i know what i want.
She left me while she was confused and still loved me and she said that it's too late for us.

>I know that nobody will
Alright, ok. If you actually know that it'll probably be true.

I've found that only with her,and i know that i will hardly find a connection like that with someone else.

>I've found that only with her
Only with her so far.
Come on, OP! I mean you're entitled to sadness and all but no need to be that dramatic about it.

I'm not glorifying nobody.
I know every fucking imperfection or her.
And even if she treated me like shit,she is special,she deserve my forgiveness because i've done a lot of mistakes and i'm not perfect too.
Her value doesn't come from the time we spent together or the attention she gave me.
She is a wonderful being and she doesn't know that.

She said i was being dramatic about that too.
She is the first one that can't truly see how much i care for her.

I mean i'm young,i'm only 21,but i desired to marry her in the future...

its a larping female trying to make a false victimizing point that men have pair bonding like women do, to justify her bitterness that she probably fucked up hers

Are you talking about me or the user?

>nobody is complaining about op having an ex
yep, r9k is dead, off to wizchan with my fellow robots

Sorry for being ironic earlier. I mean what can i tell you? Right now your emotions tell you you won't experience that kind of love again. This is real for you right now.
But from experience I can say it is very possible to find another love like taht and even to lose that again.

My point isn't to make you feel bad about your emotions. I just don't want you to feel like it's all pointless because nothing will ever be as good again. I did that before and have then come to realise it's bullshit.
>'s all good bro, there's other fish in the sea!
Give yourself some time to be sad. That's normal. But don't deny yourself a positive perspective for the time after the pain is gone.

He's baiting.

>off to wizchan with my fellow robots
Bye and have fun wallowing in self pity! :^)
Don't forget you're still welcome after figuring out you're a normie as well.

I'm still trying to see a sense in all the events.
She thinks that our problems are unsolvable.
That we will ened up breaking up again.
She didn't gave herself time to be sad and to think about us.
She started seeing with another guy,suppresing the feeling she had for me.
Deep inside she only desired anything to be as good as before with me.
She can't see that i matured and understood somethings about us and me.
She will end up tearing us apart more and more and when she will some regrets,when she will think she could have done more,maybe there will be too late.
I mean i lost so much trust in her after i felt so unimportant and replaced that quickly
I truly think she was the right one.
She thought that about me for years and now she seems resigned about us.

>I truly think she was the right one.
But she doesn't and so she isn't.

Sorry bro, it's time to let go and move on. Denial is part of grief but ultimately it won't change things.

she never said to me she didn't love me anymore
i think that is really something

Why would she say that though? Wouldn't that just add isnult to injury?
Her not saying it makes no difference. Even if she still does - she made up her mind and is in the process of getting over you.

She won't be coming back and it would only be that kind of straining on-and-off relationship.

Can you mass report this thread?
My ex saw the post and want the pic to be eliminated...
i'm begging you

Can't you just delete it yourself?

the post is too old

Dang.
Well, all the more reason to start getting over her.
Also you probably shouldn't bump the thread while replying.

Oh ho HO user I have never related more.

I have moved on emotionally but I think about fucking my FUCKING ex wife all the time. its really absolutely terrible, im in a relationship with a girl that I actually connect with on just about every level except sex wise. Which is the exact reverse of the problem I was in before. I know I should just be happy that I found someone I should truly love but getting over the sex stuff is difficult .

Another user here.
I have a wife of two years and still think of my ex from 6years ago or before my current wife and I dated. Not the relationship I miss, it's the sex..
I don't know what it means, I don't know what to do.

If you all have a bit of humanity left,please report all the thread.
This thread is hurting her and i don't want that,the only thing that i can do now is to delete it at least.
HELP ME

ROASTIES ROASTIES GETTING TOSTIED

Attached: FBA64379-A7E2-4BF7-ACB2-1D9F387CA9B0.jpg (211x239, 32K)

Does he just want people to keep on bumping this thread or what

I'd delete the nudes.

Nothing wrong with jacking off to exes though.

Hey, I know those tits. Ain't she Moroccan?

I have a gf of 3 years now, and I still jerk off to girls I dated/fucked 10 years ago

do it all the time with my ex from 2 years ago