How the fuck do you guys go/went through college?

How the fuck do you guys go/went through college?
Spending 4 years of your life in a classroom surrounded by people you don't wanna be around, studying something you don't like, having to do extra work at home for something you may or may not finish and even if you do it may or may not give you a job.
I'm obviously not talking to you guys who are passionate about what you are studying, fuck off

Attached: 6f0cfb6b72851a16785734599eaa8fe4cae3d286_hq.jpg (719x583, 50K)

>studying something you don't like
Yeah good job going to college just for the sake of going
I assume you are american as well so enjoy your loans

I'm not American.
I have nothing I enjoy doing retard, my college is free cause I passed the exams.
>going to college just for the sake of going
More like cause I live in a shithole with high unemployment where even skilled people struggle unless you are a turbo normie that can work retail/service

I've never worked retail in my life, but how hard can it be? Just memorize about a dozen lines and fake a smile. Sounds easy honestly.

>fake smile
>interact with people
>be polite to them
>suck manager's dick
Nigga I can't function what's so hard to get?
Why can't we just chop wood or smash rocks for 8 hours and call it a day?

>fake smile
>spout some pregenerated line
>spout some pregenerated line under certain conditions
>I don't know but how hard can it be

Ok man I'll just make a living out of retail till I'm 70 thanks

The question wasn't whether it made good money just how difficult it was. You directly stated you had to be a turbo normie to work retail. It's brainless so anyone can do it.

You don't seem to understand how hard social interaction is for some people. You think most retail interactions last for 2 lines?

>You think most retail interactions last for 2 lines?
I said about a dozen, but largely it's:
>did you find everything alright/ did you find everything you were looking for?
in certain stores:
>do you have a rewards account with us?
>would you like to open one? It's blah blah blah
>your total is xx.xx
>your change is xx with xx.
>have a good day/evening/night
That's it. 4 lines minimum, maybe 5 or 6. Where the fuck do you shop where there is more interaction?

>di-d you find everyhing right?
>sorry kid what?
>ne-never mind

Bruh, Subway was the scariest shit for me. I couldn't walk in and just say "combo 14" and get what I wanted. I had to specify bread type, meat type, cheese type, toasted, vegetable 1, vegetable 2, condiment. The first time I tried to get a sandwich I failed and ended up getting a mess because I stuttered too much. So I repeated the lines to myself over and over again. Trying to get that natural sounding voice. Now, I get by with my assortment of pre generated lines. Impossible to socialize, but it's functional. Like some foreigner that only knows "please" "thank you" and "where's the bathroom". Functional.

Now go and do that as your job everyday for 8 hours while someone yells at you to do it faster bro, I'm sure u can do it!

>How the fuck do you guys go/went through college?
I didn't. I didn't go through compulsory education either, I was home schooled K-12.

I know I can. I genuinely do. I prefer the mundane, the repetitive. It's safe, and safe is comfortable. And if it's fast, then I have hardly anytime to overthink things. I'd be free from my mind. Sounds appealing at this point.

Damn.
How you doing now?

Honestly I like the routine too, the social interaction kills me.
I hate those jobs where YOU have to look for shit to do. I just wanna shut my brain down and stamp packages or cut wood or some shit. Why is it so hard to do that with a living wage?

>How you doing now?
I feel closer to enlightenment every day.

I meant financial wise

I'm practicing poverty and living as an ascetic NEET.

as long as u got food, water and an internet connection it's all cool
Wish my country had wellfare :(

>Wish my country had wellfare
Build a paramilitary and take over government.

Attached: 1493116809363.jpg (671x432, 85K)