How can girls do stuff like this

how can girls do stuff like this

Attached: BmQ-_NdCEAAqVpW.jpg (600x756, 57K)

Zero self awareness, literal NPC's

Their desire for attention is so great that they will resort to increasingly debased means to get it.

I don't think much thought goes into it

female empowerment and slut culture is in nowadays

Why is it that I can look at her and tell she has a low iq immediately, ignoring the context of the picture and just look at her face and I just know?

Why would I be ashamed that I have sex?

yep and when she is nominated for the supreme court 36 years from now and this surfaces it will be heralded as proof of her empowerment and heaven help the man that would bring this to light

How is being railed from behind and showing it to strangers "empowering"? What the fuck does "empowering" even mean to roasts? I fucking hate this word so much,

retards not realizing that some horny dude made this to fulfill his own fantasy

I think it's because of the lack of happiness in the smile.
Idk it's similar to the basedboy smile where the rest of the face doesn't convey the same emotion as the mouth.
People that do that are generally not very smart.

Apparently it's "reclaiming their sexuality, their bodies, and their desires" from the regulation of men and their societal norms

She doesn't seem to be reclaiming anything, she's still getting pounded from behind like every other woman that ever existed.

are you fucking retarded? that type of smile has nothing to do with intelligence, but instead the person isn't genuinely happy in that moment

>Why is it that I can look at her and tell she has a low iq immediately,
You're projecting negative qualities on her because you're butthurt that you're not the one fucking her.

It's because they understand for the picture they have to be happy, but the actual moment of happiness has long passed and they remember how whatever their posing in thr picture for, new game console, new movie trailer, new toy, used to make them happy for longer and they're not sure why it doesn't anymore.

I think it has more to do with it being normalized.
Like now when people see shit like that, they're just like w/e, but years ago she'd be ridiculed.
I think when they say reclaiming, they just mean they want to do w/e they want w/o being judged because of their gender.

By "being themselves"
> You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

I'm not sure who they're trying to fool. They are and will always be judged, rightfully so. It's just in vogue to pretend you're OK with this, I guess.

>yep and when she is nominated for the supreme court 36 years from now and this surfaces it will be heralded as proof of her empowerment and heaven help the man that would bring this to light
Bro, people have sex.

The reason you exist is someone fucked your mother.

Having sex is not the same thing as being a rapist

^MAGA

>he thinks societal norms arent memetic and thus can die out

especially if its forced from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there

>They are and will always be judged
Maybe, I don't think the younger generation cares anymore or at least as much.
Society is just becoming more and more degenerate with each passing generation, so eventually sexual judgment wont be a big deal at least in the West. Obviously it's different in places like Malaysia or other heavily religious countries.