Parents kicking me out because of rage issues

>parents kicking me out because of rage issues

How am I supposed to deal with these issues? I get angry at snap at anyone for even the slightest bit of sass or angry talk against me.

The final straw was that last night, I slipped and nearly tripped over and my baby niece laughed at me, so I threw a fork at her head (luckily I missed). The laughing was just pissing me off so much.

But i've done other things due to rage I am ashamed of

>punched mother in the back of the head because she laughed at a carrot juice stain on my shirt that looked like a penis
>smashed my electronic keyboard because I dropped a dry sponge on it, for some reason this pissed me off bad
>broke my hand punching a wall because I woke up at 5am, woke whole house
>dad bought me a gag gift on my birthday, a book about pooping to read on the toilet, and I forgot to bring it to the toilet with me, and felt I let him down so I shit on the floor on purpose

I just go white hot so often. How do you keep your rage inside?

Attached: 1538120333690.png (1600x900, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to believe this is a troll post. I really do.

Fucking kek, I hope this is bait

I hope it's fake too but if it's not, I'd say they are 100% right in giving OP the boot. Physical violence is unacceptable

I know, and I feel really bad. But what cna I do? this rage is inside of me deep and buried

By joining the Freemasons and taking up clowning.

you're low IQ buddy

OP if this is true then you deserve to be put down

there are places dedicated to letting you hit shit, and they actually want you to do it as hard as you can. they are often full of other people with the same desires and you can actually fight them too
check out a gym, or an MMA one. Boxing might be your fit too

for sure buy a punching bag

>broke my hand punching a wall because I woke up at 5am, woke whole house

Fuck you, OP, I'm laughing like a retard at this. Just imagining some dude waking up briefly in the night like most people do, but instead of going back to sleep the rage inside him consumes him and he punches the wall so hard he breaks his hand and wakes the house, fucking kek man

Attached: Laughter.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

myeessss

>dad bought me a gag gift on my birthday, a book about pooping to read on the toilet, and I forgot to bring it to the toilet with me, and felt I let him down so I shit on the floor on purpose
apex kek

That sounds like a good idea. But I am a lanklet, would people laugh at me?

This feels too real to be a LARP, i can't fucking contain my sides.

Sounds like you need to lay off the meth.

Shit, is this for real OP?
if its, then you can't blame your parents.

If its real , the good news is that you can get over this shit.

nice b8 m8, ill bite. You've got bigger problems than normies laughing at your scrawny ass mate, NO ONE gives a shit about you. just go and fight a nigger and see what happens,you deserve every bad that you get to this day, hurting the only ones that love you is a big enough fuck up. nice one retard. they are 100% justified in kicking you out of THEIR home.

Lmao you fuckin raging spacker how do you break your hand because you woke up early hahahah holy shit.

You need to grow up. I was like that as a preteen but grew out of it. As an adult I almost never get mad. Don't sweat the small stuff. Only little kids throw temper trantrums over small non-issues.

I didn't read the last two lines. Never mind. You have a cognitive disorder, some form of retardation.

You have a low attention span and anger issues. Consider hanging yourself with an IQ that lowm

How can a life be such a joke. Really hope its fake. If real, then you are certainly retarded. I cant find another explanation

Attached: FFC961B5-323A-4307-BE4A-AE6827725490.png (112x112, 16K)

You're that Lithuanian, right? I hope you become aware that you're literally retarded. You're a full blown psychopath with the intelligence of a subhuman, I hope somebody gets tired of your shit and slits your throat.

MY SIDES

GFGFGFGFGFGFGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This just in... OP is a faggot!

Attached: 1498345367306.jpg (360x287, 9K)

Why are you such trash user? What do you even have to be so angry about?

Attached: FB_IMG_1534628347388.jpg (593x594, 26K)

>How can a life be such a joke
Ever heard of CWC, user? His life's a fucking cartoon.

To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order; we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.

Society is sick. And like anything that is sick, it shows it's symptoms.

I'm not even saying this to be an asshole, you should honestly just kill yourself. No reason normal or intelligent people need to be hurt. You could try throwing a mattress in your neighbor's yard.

I wish I was you. I don't get angry I just get anxious instead. I've never been angry in my whole life.

Just fucking kill yourself, cunt. You aren't right mate.

Attached: 1525131493309.jpg (400x300, 86K)

I mean you are even worse than him if you geniunely believe that. He is just confused and cant control himself, you are consciously and calmly stating that someone should kill himself for having a mental illness

>felt I let him down so I shit on the floor on purpose

fucking madman you're on one

lmao "rage issues" sounds more like you're just a run of the mill male who can't handle things not going exactly his way 100% of the time.

can't wait for you to die on the streets. hopefully at the hands of another man after you accidentally fart too close to him or something.

Youre basically just a rabid dog that needs to be put down but they cant just take you out to the shed with a 12 gauge so theyre cutting you loose. I would the same thing youre a danger to everyone around you. If you threw a fork at a little girls head in front of me youd be in the hospital so count yourself lucky

Nice larping faggot.
If this is true you belong homeless and addicted to drugs. You are an immature man child who can't function in society

No faggot, hes a toxic,spoiled manchild who needs to grow the hell up.
From your comment defending him,you do too

Practice some semblance of self control.
t. threw my brother into a wall when I was younger
Exercise/working out and getting access to a punching bag, or just finding something to direct that energy to goes a long way. But seriously, you need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a retarded baby with Downs everytime something slights you, all you are doing is making an ass of yourself and giving people who dont like you already more ammo to shoot you with. No excuses for sperging out that hard.
No one is going to laugh at you being scrawny, and if anything they would probably give some pointers or encourage you to get more toned/fit/buff/whatever. But you have bigger issues than normies and gym rats laughing at you. I sincerely hope for your sake you are just b8ing about shitting on the floor on purpose.

holy shit. laughing at all these larping Jow Forums niggers, fucking die.

op you' ve been blessed with the instinct of selv perseverance in a form of rage; do not let this ability go to waste

>Be OP
>Little girl at the supermarket laughs at me for buying bananas so I ram one down her throat
>Old lady in the street walks too slowly in front of me so I grab her walking stick and start savagely beating her with it
>Computer in the town library stops working so I piss on it and start flailing my flaccid penis around screaming like a banshee
>Chinese man at the local corner store gives me the wrong amount of change so I take the coins and fling them into his eyes and start shoving beer bottles up my ass while screaming at the other customers that I'm going to rape them

Holy fucking kek, imagine this being your life. End it OP

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Yea op is going to end up in jail soon

>and felt I let him down so I shit on the floor on purpose

Attached: 1534259959299.jpg (656x644, 275K)

>hes a toxic,spoiled manchild
So someone who is confused and cant control himself. Thanks for proving my point.

If anything this is self destruction

What point is that? You dont have one.
OP is an immature man child who needs to be locked away or beat up to get the lesson in his autistic mind that his behavior is unacceptable.
He is going to be doing at the least,one stint in jail for his nigger behavior.
Btw, the point is that OP can control himself he just chooses not to.
That's the mentality of a nigger.

>What point is that?
That he is someone who is confused and can't control himself.
>OP is an immature man child
So someone who is confused and can't control himself. Thanks for proving my point, again.
>needs to be locked away or beat up
Who says that? You? What qualifications do you have in behaviour, parenting or psychology to be able to say that? Sounds to me like you're as much of a manchild as him seeing how you're willing to assault someone just like that

Lol. Stop sticking up for OP you loser.
He assaulted his mom for a dumb reason.
He threw a fork at a baby.
That's not being confused, tests being a psycho.
He needs a beating to show him what it feels like when he does it to others.
And as for him being in jail, assaulting people in an autistic fit of anger is most certainly a way to end up behind bars.
OP is a stupid little child who needs a reality check

I'm criticizing you, i'm not sticking up for OP. Stop using whataboutisms
>OP is a stupid little child
So he is confused and not able to control himself

I yell, curse, throw, smash and hit things when I'm angry, but I would never even think about laying a hand on my family.

If this is true i want more stories OP. You cant be this insane and only have a few. Give us a full rundown of your rage.

This is good bait if I ever saw some. I was with you until the greentext

He's too busy attacking his family in rage over this thread man.

stop being such a little faggot is a good start holy shit lamo

move out of your parents house so that you'll live with people who won't be understanding to your shitty behaviour. You'll amend quickly.
Met a lot of people who lived with their parents till 30 yo. Most of them are horrible narcissists. One of the symptoms are temper tantrums like you describe.

OP takes his anger out on kids, inanimate objects and women, he'll run home crying if he went to an MMA gym where his targets are grown men that fight back and actually LOVE to fight.

Attached: image (2).png (1864x1792, 1.31M)

Fuck OP I know some of that feel. My anger issues ain't as bad and they've gotten a lot better with boxing practice. Some incidents:
>Tried to smash table with bat.
>Destroyed fence with piece of fence
>Threw bowl at my brother for drinking milk out of jug
>Smashed head against wall various times

I have a punchbag, and meditate, and smoke weed. I don't have any rage left inside.

Extra adrenal glands? Tell your doctor about this. And apologize to your family you cunt

is this you op?
youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Kill yourself.
Alternatively, stop taking everything so seriously. Go on omegle, tell people to insult you and watch them do it. Post your picture on reddit and tell people to roast you. You just need to endure a whole lot of embarrassment before you become a robot. Stop playing mobas if you haven't already.

>broke your hand punching a wall

If that was drywall, I'm laffin hard

Attached: 1538102557616.jpg (396x426, 30K)

You are glad your parents did not call the cops on you. You behave like an ape, full of impotent rage and no Impulse control

Dude you belong in a fucking asylum by the sounds of it. Get help

>you'll live with people who won't be understanding to your shitty behaviour.

This. Outside of the environment where his tantrums are without consequences he'll be forced to learn how to deal with life like a more normal person. Either that or he'll run afoul of the wrong people, but either way the problem will sort itself out.

>So he is confused and not able to control himself
No faggot, he's acting like a child because he's a self-entitled zoomer like you.
I'm making fun of OP and you.
Both of you belong with an axe burned in your skull.
He can control himself he's just choosing not to