Why didn't you save her, Jow Forums?

Why didn't you save her, Jow Forums?

This wasn't supposed to happen. We're living in the wrong timeline.

Attached: Miley Cyrus.jpg (2524x2104, 1.48M)

Aren't roasts strong, independent and equal now? Surely they don't need to be saved. No roast ever tried to "save" me either.

I want to see her get blacked so bad

Meh, she's not blacked material imo.
She's a stringbean.

Attached: miley walk.webm (592x894, 1.96M)

We're all victims of brainwashing, social conditioning, bad influences.

Sometimes its out of the individuals control.

Attached: brainwashing.jpg (1548x1545, 553K)

>tfw 2 of your high school exes were nice pure girls and are now tatted up whores and on the path to becoming cool wine aunts

it is a good feel but also a bad feel desu. Still wonder if I could have saved one or if that's what they would have even wanted

Attached: 1535822219326.jpg (500x326, 21K)

Women dont have control. There is a reason the concept of ownership over women is found in completely seperate cultures.

Youve lost the dignity associated with your gender so you can become useless shittier versions of males to compete agaisnt

So far into the equation all of the costs of feminism have been on men, were finally reaching the eclipse where women are going to have to start look at whats happened, and let me tell you, there are going to be some sour grapes around online, if you think men on this board can be salty

Right now, reading this stuff on r9k about women, try and think about it in the context of being one of the people that saw the 2008 collapse coming and tried to warn people.
Its actually that ridiculous

she could have been a cuter richer younger taylor swift

instead she went full trailer trash

Didn't she turn back into Disney Channel Miley like last year?

Nothing really to see here, she went full wigga and her album didn't even go platinum despite having two hit singles and major controversy around the time.

Afterward people paid no attention to her next release under that same cringy facade, and she decided she wanted to go back to a more humble image and have "Trump supporters listen to her music."

She basically couldn't decide whether she wanted to be on the liberal extreme (cussing out hunters on instagram because she's vegan) or conservative side of the fence and got impaled on it.

Plus I had wanted to see some of that ass when she was younger but now it's nothing, she's out of her prime in her early 20s.

hell naw . thats the good timeline.

Exactly how much appeal does the "nasty slut" style have?

Attached: 1521129331570.png (651x651, 661K)

chad saved her, he got her ovaries tingling and she decided to settle down from her slutty ways.

Attached: Miley-Cyrus-Liam-Hemsworth-Family-2018.jpg (466x443, 48K)

>im not like that anymore, dont judge me on the past, im a wholesome girl now
>everyone makes mistakes, the past does not define who you are

its like the memes write themselves. all females are whores

what can I say love makes a man do stupid shit, besides its his cock going up her ass now.

>the past does not define who you are
i mean it kind of does

if you believe in causality

She's super edgy/degenerate to overcompensate for how ugly she is

Implying Chads care? They were the ones fucking roasties in their pasts, Chad and Stacy just go together because they have the same system of morals or lack theroeof.

yolandi > miley

>Her children could look her up online and find her nudes

Attached: 1537649345619.jpg (509x551, 28K)

Disney man, not even once.

>Boney ass jiggles inwards
Talk about a negative thicc

Attached: 1537538277647.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Horrible ass, small tits. Nothing of value was lost.