Do robots dream?

Do robots dream?
Tell me the last dream you had, lads.
(Pic not related)

Attached: 100588759jesuscicero-moraes2018.jpg (600x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsntlJZ9h1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mercy is yours, for the end comes.
the sweet release of death

I was back in high school kissing the girl I had a crush on behind a building.

Had a dream where I killed two guys of ill repute with a knife. Then I was taking to the police for questioning (they didn't know if I did it or not). The interrogator was trying to get me to unwittingly confess but when he knew that was a no go he called me a worthless P.O.S. off the record. The next scene was me walking down some railroad tracks surrounded by a pine forest at night.

Attached: baby-sinclair.jpg (900x505, 76K)

I usually don't remember dreams, i don't think you can actually at least not entirely

Just pieces of dream are enough

some light nightmare or something as usual.

yesterday i woke up in the middle of the night to a pregnant woman tapping her fingers at my balcony door. then she disappeared after two seconds.

Falling from the top of building to the point where I can see the ground coming closer and closer as well as felling the wind in my ears.

Just the usual reoccurring dream, I guess.

I dreamt that I was listening to Slint - Nosveratu Man, which is a track that I kind of like I guess. Likely my favorite Slint song. Don't know why I dreamt it.

Dreamed i was at the local reptile shop with my mom. Saw a plastic box half open with a cobra, yelled to my mom "get out" and woke tf up

Nosferatu with an F for fuck you

only if i'm in delirium tremens or psychosis. otherwise i haven't been sober long enough to dream for decades.

i dreamed i jumped off a building and landed in water, i fell deep into the water and when i swam to the surface it had frozen over and i couldnt escape and i was drowning. i didnt want to look down because i felt there was something huge swimming upwards to me.

Last night I had a dream that my mom shot me in the foot with a tranquilizer

I'm only able to remember dreams where I ejaculate and wake up in my own cum.

I don't remember it but I woke up this morning frustrated and angry at the internet

Attached: 1449540230756.jpg (1536x1537, 236K)

Sendo more, boys

I had a comfy dream where i was fishing alone on an island.

I dreamed that my oneitis fondled my ribcage and woke up the hardest I've been in my life

dreamt i was at columbine
the night before i was binging rising storm 2 and dreamt i was in nam
dreamt i was in a driveby involving a yellow hummer

I was having a dream i don't remember
Then i woke up in my dream and saw a tall, shadowy figure at the foot of my bed
It started walking towards me
I woke up suddenly

I have simmilar nightmares very often
I live alone, and lock my door and windows

I dreamt about fucking Gwen in a swimming pool today. It felt fucking great. The funny thing is that I fucked a homemade onahole before sleeping and when I fucked her I just thought to myself "hey this feels pretty similiar to the onahole I fucked today". Fuck.. The dream was amazing...

Attached: Gwen.png (640x480, 361K)

In my dreams places and people are constantly warping, they are long and many things happen

for instance I'm home, then go to another room which happens to be in another house, then I focus on some small window and find myself travelling through deep shaft to basement, then underground to some cavements, where I find water
water starts to rise and I travel up to different places and so on until I go to my grandparents house
meet my grandma who is cooking, eating her meal and while eating I realize that I'm in canteena with former schoolmates
and so on until I wake up

Attached: poz02.jpg (240x320, 17K)

another thing:
Am I the only one here who sometimes dreams about floating?
For me it's only low above ground, more like very long jumps.

Attached: 274287.jpg (225x350, 21K)

I rarely dream, but the last one I had involved some random girl coming over and then me going 2fast5you out of nowhere. I always get the weird ones whenever I actually get them.
Nice.

I dreamed I was talking to my crush on discord. Felt good desu.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 68K)

My sister stole my computer monitors.

My dreams are either really boring or really weird, two recent examples
Had a dream that i was sat on a bus going to work and i was listening to music, that was the whole dream
Another dream i had was that Hitler had turned into a 14 year old girl and was obsessed with becoming my best friend, to the point where she took a bunch of people hostage and threatened to have them killed by her SS soldiers so i jumped up and said "okay i'll be your friend" so she pointed her Luger at my heart and said "you better not be lying" then made me skip through a destroyed building into a half track.
Apparently my sub-conscious thought yandere gender bent Hitler was a good idea, no fucking clue why though.

I had the day off from school and it was rainy outside as the evening started to turn to night. I was in some sort of open floor plan, ground level apartment with large windows, and there was a knock on my door. I went to open it and there was this short girl there maybe a few years younger than me. She had pale skin and dark, short hair. She wasn't super attractive, but around 7/10 and flawless in a cute sort of way, very petite. I think she had the wrong apartment, but it started to thunder and I told her she could stay for a bit until the storm died down. We talked for hours, and she would continuously smoke cigarettes indoors, which for some reason seemed really attractive to me in the dream. After we realized what time it was, she gave me her number and left, although she kept texting me throughout the night and the next day.

I know it's weird to say, but I haven't felt that same level of heart-crushing love for someone as I did for that dream girl in a long fucking time. The dream has been in my head since, and the emptiness it left me with is actually what made me come to this board today. Also, since last night I've had a strong desire to go out and buy a pack of cigarettes, just so I can feel that much closer to her.

Attached: that feeling.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>dream I'm Daryl Hall and I'm singing to a crowd
was fun honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsntlJZ9h1U

OH IT'S GWEN OH YEAH, FUCKING GWEN. WOOO. OH YEAH, FUCKING GWEEN. HEEEEEEE

>tfw haven't had a dream in years

Attached: RSEFDkph.jpg (535x577, 37K)

Last night I had a dream where I was at my place of work after hours. For some reason there where flower walls everywhere. One guy came in and said look at this. He then showed me a missing finger. The finger was sewed into his mouth in place of his tongue. Then he turned into a ninja turtle. I don't remember the rest.

dreamed i was getting chased by a a guy with a kitchen knife and got my arm stuck in a elevator while he was stabbing me

>riding a train
>driver comes over the intercom and tells the passengers he's sucidal and about to crash the train
>everyone is panicking
>realise the train is still moving slowly enough for me and the other passenger to jump off to safety
>pry open a door and tell everyone to jump with me
>no one listens
>start grabbing people and frantically trying to push them out the door
>doesn't work
>trains speeds up and crashes

>i was a farm hand in a quaint little vaguely medieval village
>one day, as we reap the crops
>they start bleeding
>cut trees bleed, bricks turn into rotting slabs of meat, water turns to putrid pus
>everyone is sick, starving and barely clinging to life
>then wretched creatures appear, hunched, twisted vaguely human forms, demons,
>a shallow sinkhole forms in the center of our village
>the wreched creatures brings all out women to the edge and continuously rape them and the hole fills with putrid spunk and half formed fetuses, blood and tears
>everyone starts eating from the hole
woke up, nearly fucking vomited

>i am a dead tree
>in a square, kitchen tiled room
>a herd of meercats start running around me in circle
>they kick up dust and i cant "see" anymore
>wake up
what did my brain mean by this?

>it was in a skyrim forest/industrial type scenery
>even had the same place markers as skyrim in my vision
>was there with some friends I think
>we just traveled there for a while
>I remember the giant trees and the soft ground
>then we came to this hallway
>suddenly the place starts to shake and alarms start to blare
>we run towards a door in the hallway
>it led to a square shaped parking garage that had like these big open vertical doors on the sides
>then I figured out that we need to get out of those doors immediately or well stay there forever
>the doors shaked like in some kind of game
>I just run and manage to slide out
>then the doors start to fall shut and cut people in half
>I remember seeing this one guy who's kinda carrying another and I yell at him to hurry
>then the door shuts in front of me but it was like a strange moment because I'm not sure if the guy dropped the one he was carrying or not
>after all the doors are closed few of us managed to survive and we're in the middle of this huge real life forest
>then it ended

Try abstaining from the internet for a week. It made me dream shit again.

I was yelling at my former best friend max, asking him why he did what he did and how he could betray me like he did, and no matter what he said he ignored me. The rest of my friends were there too talking shit to him.

You see, three months ago max slept with my ex gf while I was on a vacation, and moved away with her without a single word to me. She was my first kiss and I was with her for 4 years. I was going to marry her. And they leave just like that.

I dream about at least one of them most nights and it's driving me insane

Had lunch at my old school. Ate alone but at least the food was good.