Bro's ex is hitting on me again

>bro's ex is hitting on me again

Last time I saw her she was rubbing her thighs all over me and it was weird. Should I try to fuck her? I never had a girl pay attention to me like that before.

Attached: j0676.jpg (700x525, 42K)

>wanting to fuck the ex of your brother

She's only doing it to get back at your brother.

Hey man. I'm fucking desperate. I haven't talked to a girl since high school (I'm 20)

If you do it, there will be drama/social consequences guaranteed
If you can deal with that, then go ahead, if you can't, don't

Wow, a whole 2 years

If you fuck her you're wrong for it.
He may still call you a friend if he doesn't know but you know deep down that it will never be the same.

If you care more about getting laid then go for it. But tell your friend so he can beat your ass afterwards.

She's only doing it to get back at your brother. It's your fucking brother dude don't do that too him.

It's my actual brother. I think he'll understand. He's got a new girlfriend now.

Fuck Haruko instead

And before that, in high school, I only had one sorta-girlfriend for two weeks after prom before she broke up with me. I only made out with her and fingered her a couple of times.

But dude, before that, I was the kid sitting alone at lunch. People always knew I was a loner. Some Chad joked about it one day in English class he called me that guy in call of duty surviving always at the end of the search and destroy rounds because I camp all the time by myself

this
oriiiigenal

Man I wish I had a Haruko figure in my life. Some qt from outer space is suddenly a live-in maid/worker. I'd smash her all the time.

Attached: haruko-haruhara-flcl-5.25.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Dont. She just wants to get some kind of revenge on him

She's using you to make your bro jealous, and doesn't care about you. Don't let this ho ruin your relationship with your brother.

Just tell him that she is hitting on you.
Obviously you don't need his consent, but maybe he'll be more appreciative if you tell him beforehand.
If he knows that you're a lonely turbovirgin he might be okay with it.

I just told him and he texted me back laughing and saying that's disgusting its like dipping your dick in battery acid

>only had one sorta-girlfriend
>for two weeks
>made out with her and fingered her a couple of times
holy shit what the fuck are you doing here, you are making a mockery of this board, gtfo normalfaggot

>halp me. a girl is giving me attention
fucking take it, user.

No matter how desperate you are, don't do it. She's toying with you to get at your brother. She probably won't even fuck you, just string you along until you overcommit yourself in a text or something and then use it to mock you to him.

You will deeply regret doing anything with this girl. I recommend never seeing her again, never looking her in the eye again if you do see her, and immediately telling her off if she tries to do anything to you - physically or otherwise.

Take the bait and get to know her. Act like a megacuck and try to convince her that you aren't like your brother, you're a nice sensitive guy. When she uses you as a shoulder to cry on, trick her into saying something weird or embarrassing and have a laff with your bro then ghost her.

seriously, just look at the fucking title of this thread
>(woman) is hitting on me
holy shit how is this even ALLOWED

>Chad
>call of duty

....no