Americans are by far and large the worst people on the planet...

Americans are by far and large the worst people on the planet. If you pay close attention you'll notice that all the cancer in the world has been steadily coming from that part of the world. I used to want to move to America for the guns and cheaper electronics, but that was before i actually met Americans. I'd readily give up my butter knives and pay 2x the price for everything if it never means interacting with Americans again. America and Russia should have a nuclear war after all and nuke that shitty country once and for all. I don't dislike Russia at all but you guys should just take one for the team to finally stop this cancer that has been spreading everywhere and poisoning everything it touches.

I do feel for the few sane Americans that have to endure being the only sane person between all the goblinos and screeching apes. On the flip side of this all, some of my best friends have been from America and the few who are sane are good people, but they're a small minority between all the cancer.

Attached: 2mgtl5y.jpg (531x793, 123K)

I love living here. You do meet crazy people but it's only because society lets them be crazy. They are in a sense completely expressing who they are for better or worst. I've met really interesting people with really neat quirks. I've never been outside of the states so I couldn't tell you what it's like but I have buddies that came here from out of country and they tell me it's much better over here in terms of meeting new people and being social.

Lets be honest the rest of the world is pretty shit aswell

Just remember, we'll destroy your country next if you keep this up user

Attached: Andrew Jackson.png (502x178, 28K)

Side effect of being the most powerful country in the world. People are lazy and manipulated.

I almost went 3 whole days on this site without seeing a euroautist get mad at America, can you believe it burgerbros?

Attached: 1535096306846.png (388x520, 499K)

Haha ok eurofag. Have fun living in AMERICA'S WORLD. Europoors just mad because Europe isnt the dominant political force in the world anymore. If it werent for America, you'd all be Jow Forumstards by now. You can thank the good ol' USA for your freedom and democracy, as well as the internet you enjoy so much.

Attached: freedom__iowa__by_rated_katzchen-d9t532x.jpg (723x1023, 138K)

That's not necessarily a good thing. One of the core functions of a civilization is to keep people from expressing that which is detrimental to society. That's why we have civilization in the first place. Remember we are more or less still the same apes we used to be 10.000 years ago. The reason why are not living like that anymore is because civilization prevents certain aspects of humanity being expressed and encourages others. Like for example, murder and stealing are discouraged from being expressed and compliance with rules and laws is being encouraged. You can't have a civilization without that.

I do think that society should allow as much self expression as possible, but America takes it a bit too far.

>Europoors just mad because Europe isnt the dominant political force in the world anymore.
>This is how Americans actually think
mentalillness.jpg

I assure you no one here cares. The majority of the worlds sane population does not care if the rich people who fuck them in the ass are also fucking other people in the ass. They are content with not being fucked in the ass. Though i guess for Americans being fucked in the ass has become such a normal thing that they cannot fathom a world without it.

>euroautist
Dude, autism is literally one of Americas main inventions and export products. That's why your country is looked at as a zoo by everyone else.

>small talk culture

I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO BABBLE BULLSHIT WITH YOU!! FUCK OFF REEEEEE

Yeah that is actually true. The reason is because the ruling class is so powerful that they are able to keep the regular people under thumb easily through manipulation and psyops. This is why i always think it's hilarious when Americans feel pride over this fact, in reality all it means to YOU is that the guy who is controlling you has more control over you than the guy who is controlling other countries has over them. It's like being a prisoner or a slave and saying "my owner is more powerful than your owner!"

O-b-s-e-s-s-e-d.

yeah, I'm sure thats why they fought 2 world wars, because they dont want power. Since the USA has been in charge, there has been peace in Europe. The only threat tou guys face now is terrorism and Russia.

>government a fights government b, this means the common folk of that country want power
Are you being serious now or is this a joke?

I mean if you look at Jow Forums or Americans in general you guys are seething at everyone and everything all day every day, especially at Europe. So if anything that's obsessed. This is the first time i have made a post about this subject because i noticed that all the cancer i dislike has been coming from this country.

Worst part of living in a small shit-tier country is that everything is so american-influenced. People look at American culture, degenerate as it is, and glorify it, and worse yet, try to imitate it and do so poorly.
America was cool till like mid-80s, after that, it just kept getting more and more disgusting.

Yet you couldn't secure your freedom for yourself

>The word autism first took its modern sense in 1938 when Hans Asperger of the Vienna University Hospital adopted Bleuler's terminology autistic psychopaths in a lecture in German about child psychology.

Euro educational standards are dropping every day because of the migrant crisis, you can see it realtime here on Jow Forums

Attached: 1534563716261.jpg (1024x1001, 58K)

Oh, I didnt realize I was in a Nazi or Communist concentration camp. I'm 100% I dont have to sneak across the border to escape, either. I can also publicly anounce that I want to kill the president or any other shit opinion I might have. I dont know what you call that, but I call it freedom

Lol you are retarded. The point is clearly that in reality the vast majority of autism and autism culture all originate from America. Who coined the term is less than irrelevant. Just look at the website we're discussing this on. The biggest autism factory on the internet and it's an American invention used mostly by Americans.

So... What's actually wrong with them? Your post just says there's "cancer," and "goblinos," and "screeching apes," without detailing the specific problem you have. Something to do with poor mental health?

Attached: confusion.png (760x665, 315K)

>I can also publicly anounce that I want to kill the president
You literally can't. That's a death threat and is punishable by law

>another jealous Eurofag
Hahah get dabbed on by the AMERICA BOGA

Attached: generation kill ray.jpg (474x265, 22K)

You literally can. Just look at all the people who threaten president Trump. Even fucking Madonna said it live on tv.
There are also more factors than just saying a threat. The threat has to have a certain amount of credibility or reasonableness to be criminal. If I say I will shoot you, but I dont own a gun, I probably wont go to jail for this. If I have a gun, show it to you, and tell you I will shoot you, this is a crime. Saying "we should kill the president" is not a crime unless you buy a gun and fly out to DC with it.

>"we should kill the president"
That's different. That's saying you think the president should be killed, and not even doing it in a personal way. If you say "i'm gonna kill the president" you can be arrested and taken to court over that. The fact that it doesn't happen is just because it isn't taken seriously, but if they wanted to they could easily do so and you'd be in major trouble.

Nope. They have to prove I actually have the intent and reasonable ability to kill the president. Thats the law, you can look it up. Compare that to many European countries, where you can be arrested simply for doing a Nazi salute.

Ok, go and say that in public then with your own name attached to it and tell me how it went.

It's alright man, we can't sieg heil in public, you guys can't smoke in bars. I'd say we're about even, eh?

>autism culture

bro you're on Jow Forums you clearly love autism culture

Holy pseud. Just stop

Well i didn't say i don't like it, i'm just saying that America is the inventor of it. In Europe this kind of behaviour is looked at as really strange and just not understood by people at all, where is an America it's kind of commonplace.

amerilards utterly btfo
how will they recover

>by and large
>large

Attached: 1533743075212.jpg (410x408, 39K)

lmao
original states of america