Fembots, why don't you try and date someone from here? Give it a chance...

Fembots, why don't you try and date someone from here? Give it a chance, describe your ideal bf in this thread and post contact or add other robots.

Attached: 1537986643719.png (657x527, 76K)

Fembots are cute
and just men larping

Because I'm just weird and antisocial, I'm not ugly. I want a tall and cute guy which seem to be non-existent here

I'll give you some credit for not even bothering to change the picture or the description. Got some balls since the anons are gonna shit all over you now.

I am 6'2 and decent looks. Post discord or you're a fucking larper.

Get off this board normalfaggots
Go back to tinder

I might look good but I'm still severely mentally ill. Guess that's why I'm here ;)

WE HAVE THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY FUCK YOU

Being mentally ill doesnt make you a robot normalfag

I enjoy them, even if all the "girls" are dudes

What does then? Please tell me.

I will tell you to fuck off and nothing more

Wut? Lots of robots are tall and skelly. Probably the majority

Can confirm. Am tall, kind of skelly

you can answer this question yourself. there isn't any such thing as a """fembot""", as has been said thousands of times here; girls who happen to browse r9k for the schadenfreude/laughs can easily get normal well-adjusted males IN REAL LIFE. this is a fact.

Looking to contactfag since the previous thread 404'd

These threads are popping up way too often at this point but I guess why not give it a try

Ideal:
>169-185cm
>healthy BMI or willing to work on it to get there
>white (best if central or eastern EU)
>right-wing
>not wallowing in self-pity
>hair either short and well kept or below the shoulders
>passionate about music and movies
>speaks more than one language
>doesn't pretend to be something he's not for the sake of my or anyone else's approval
>doesn't lie
>actively encourages me to be physically and mentally healthy + productive
>wants me to encourage him as well
>optimistic about life or at least content with living
>loves me
>loyal
>has actual standards that I can fulfill
>wants something out of life and out of the relationship

I personally have a thing for metalheads even though I'm not one myself so I assume I'm not very attractive to them but bonus points if that applies, too.
Please post some of your standards if interested.

My standard is
>white
>okay with someone not having a friend group
>would participate in my hobbies with me and has something they enjoy in return
>biological female
>not fat or would lose weight

Nice! What are some of your hobbies user? Anything you'd add to that list if you had a completely free choice of any ideal you want?

Video games, debate, and history mostly. Or ranting about how my favorite book series have gone to absolute shit. Ideal is basically what I listed but drop dead gorgeous and rich I suppose

I fit quite a few of these, the only one I can see that I dont honestly fit is being mentally healthy

When will you fuckers learn you cannot have your ideal you have to settel like it or not
When you love someone you give shit up and your ideal partner is one of those things (usually because try all you want you can never truly get them)
this goes to both parties too

That's pretty neat. I don't read as much as I should and I'm not pre-equipped with an autistic amount of knowledge about history but those all sounds like nice hobbies I'd happily learn more about. Do you wanna drop a discord or something?

Lemme just contactfag you if I may? :()

>tfw all of these except am 191cm and shave my head

Yeah that seems to be the majority of Femanons here, though I'd be cautious of a lot of the people on here. Desperation can both hide and expose the worst in people, and I mean, this board already brings out the worst in a lot of people anyways so I guess you can judge them off that. Is it really uncommon to find tall thin guys though? That's a lot of what I see honestly

any fembots here like manlets?

Well you seem like I could at least have a pleasant chat with you. I honestly enjoy rock, not so much metal though, and should really make an attempt to learn a second language.

Standards though?
>Healthy weight or willing to improve
>White
>Enjoys cuddling and favors comfy clothing over stylish.
>Doesn't force themselves to like what I do, shows an actual interest in the things they enjoy
>Is honest with me, and loyal
>Able to maintain or better each other's health
>Can face their flaws but be optimistic
>Enjoys spending time with me and vice versa.
>Doesn't have to be all that pretty even, just decent hygiene
I'm a gamer and a computer nerd, and it feels like a lot when typing it out. This honestly is the kinda person I'd pursue.

Attached: cloud_computing.jpg (1589x1191, 421K)

Because I'm fat and nobody would ever want me

Workout and eat healthy originally

I mean, that's one flaw. Have you considered exercise or a diet, or Fasting? You've recognized it's an issue user, the next step is to fix it.

I've been fat my whole life, I tried pretty much everything, now I might as well accept myself for who I am... but I know people don't like it, so I stay in my shell. I can't force people to like me.

Sounds like a C O P O U T

I'm already talking to the first user that replied but if you'd still like to have a friendly chat, do drop some contact! If you have any comfy rock to share that would be great.

Well, maybe you just need a push. Fasting is the most extreme method I can think of, but also the easiest after you get over the hump. Don't think that you're limited to what you are currently, you can always change given extreme effort.

I mean, comfy rock isn't exactly how I would describe a lot of it. I'll still have a chat though, never hurts to have someone to talk to. The Speaker#8736

I literally fulfill all of your standards

my standards:

>not fat
>not a normie
>can talk about deep topics
>no piercings or tattoos
>no dyed hair
>is willing to learn stuff like managing money and how to be successful because I don't want a gf who's a brainlet with money

My discord is twyrine#4170 btw if you want to talk

I fulfill all of those as well! Now talking to two anons though and it already feels slimy but if you do want to talk drop some contact, seemingly ideal user!

SweetEggplant#9675

SweetEggplant#9675 if you want to talk btw. I think I sent it to the wrong user lmao

I'm so roneryyyyyy. Orig

Attached: 180px-BooMP8Official.png (180x153, 24K)

Standards are:
>White
>Virgin or KV
>Decent looks
If you fit those, drop dickscord

21 f UK I'm really quite down at the moment and relying a lot on the kindness of strangers so why not pay it forward?

If you're under 30, slim, short haired, no tats or weird piercings, not too into rap or metal and are nice to me I will e-date the shit out of you via Kik or discord whichever you reply with.

Ok i'm gonna take a chance sense i fit all this Bigma#3417

>Short haired
And I'm out. Shoulder length :/

Sounds like a typical roastie baiting rich bots to pay her bills until chad comes along. Don't fall for it robots.

Thanks for letting us know, paisano.

How are you going to choose between the multiple people that reply to you?

I meant be kind to others in return. I am in no way looking for anything monetary

here's my discord

I'll give you a shot if you're KV. I'm 20.

All of my boyfriends have been from here and it's never turned out well, not that I really expected it to. I'd rather drown in my sorrows alone than be hurt by someone who will end up regretting our relationship again.

If you wanna try one last time, heres my discord:
SweetEggplant#9675

I'm sorry to hear than user. i wish you got better

I guess I'll just talk to them all and see who I click with

Hi, I'm all of those and am one of the nicest persons you can meet. schtzdelta#7696

I'm sorry for making fun of you for playing Animal Crossing pls give me another chance

Animal crossing is sick what

I have nothing against Animal Crossing. It's just a /v/ meme that all girls play Animal Crossing and Candy Crush that's why I made the joke but she got offended. I didn't mean to offend you!

If you're still here should just post contact for the thread

I can't stop laughing at this ahahaha

Honestly, I would, but I feel like the dude could be very annoying and boring. Because most people I talk to from here are kind of annoying and boring. With a McLovin vibe, without the comedy.

I would be down to date another virgin who is introverted. I find a lot of the pictures of anons cute. I'm pretty /trad/ and want to get married, have kids. But I want someone who doesn't hate women.

Attached: E89179A6-6A27-4348-85FC-AB511C8EF7EF.jpg (640x638, 92K)

It wasn't that I'm like oversensitive about animal crossing. He was just genuinely unpleasant to talk to, referred to me as a roast flap and never dropped the sort of antagonistic cringy meme referencing persona.

>referred to me as a roast flap
Based robot

Here I am, I am that which you have described

>Fembots, why don't you try and date someone from here?

I'm not ready to deal with crazy or depressed men again. Once was enough

Post contact kik or disc either, I wont call you a roast flap

Amazing
This is the kind of stuff that boost my autostime

Attached: 1445652943986.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Well were you diligent in watering and arranging your flowers to be nice and pretty?

What girls think is "cute" on a tall guy is their height so what the fuck are you even saying

What are your hobbies and where are you located?

Are there any UK fembots ?

My ideal bf doesn't post here he stopped posting after he ghosted me

Have you tried contacting him again?

Aww that's sad... can you post panties pics?

He ghosted me AND blocked me. I don't even know if he has any other social media because if he did I'd be stalking him right now

Just date a nee guy who is like him ez

There was a femanon that I called gymanon, who told me a greentext of how she screamed at an asshole biker lady for making an ass of herself and trying to be mean to gymanon's mom. Kinda wish I'd get to talk to them again, they were cool.

Wow, that's harsh.
But i guess that if he doesn't want any contact with you, maybe it's not your ideal bf

Any finn/swede/eestifembots here?

I post on r9k do you think I'm the type of person capable of handling rejection? I don't care if he doesn't love me I want to make him scared of me now.

Hobbies?

Stuff I try to do but suck:
>swimming
>singing
>writing, worldbuilding
>tabletop games
>cooking

Stuff I do that I'm good at:
>canoeing
>painting/drawing
>hiking

That make sense ahah
By anyway, try talking to other people just to distract yourself, sooner or later you'll forget about him.

Take me canoeing, I only tried it once and I liked it

>even attempts worldbuilding and tabletop games
Be my poorly specced bard please.

I've actually only ever canoed and or hiked once, do you live near decent places to do so? I'm just a massive nerd that loves his Vidya and tabletop stuff on occasion, but I Actually really enjoy hiking.

Attached: ln79ErL.png (900x675, 1.19M)

it can still and usually does contribute to making you one

gg ez got em

Same here. Gave me anxiety and trust issues for a year. Thank God now I'm in a happy relationship with someone I met IRL.

>girls don't like depressed boys
Great as if I already had enough trouble :(

I dont want other people I want him
but I'm enjoying being obsessed with him because it makes my life more fun

Hmu SweetEggplant#9675

That sounds a bit crazy tho
I think i might get why he ghost you

I can help you get him back ;) Just post dickscord

>That sounds a bit crazy tho
I was normal when he was around, I think he got scared because I didn't pay enough attention to him. Now all I do is think about him. And you're on r9k, sane people here are shunned

I never claimed to be normal either, after all I'm here for a reason :^)
Someone blocking you because you dind't give him enough attention sounds weird, are you sure you didn't scare him in some other way?? Keep in mind you're in a place full of autistic betas scared about life and everything.

I am bad at showing emotions and he probably thought I didn't love him. I don't think I'm emotionally retarded because I can feel things very strongly but it takes time. He left over two months ago and I just started feeling miserable about it a few weeks ago
Don't worry user I'll get over this shit like always

Kek i'd would like to know a fembot but don't know ,I think am so tired of relationships and just want someone to talk to about anything,besides I'm from latinoamerica so chances someones is from there in here are almost 1%

I don't think he would have blocked just because of that, without at least trying talking to you about that. Then again, we're on Jow Forums so it should be a surprise if someone acts in an unreasonable way
Sorry for calling crazy, i didn't mean it as an insult.
Good luck, user

considering dating someone from here
>you guys are so fucking dumb
It's the same thing going a mental asylum and pick the first crazy bitch that gives you a little attention.
besides ldr not working finding one here just shows how stupid and desperate you are