Hello female here

Yesterday I made this thread but I went to sleep and didnt read any of the replies so I made it again. I'm a 19 year old KHV, I just discovered this board because I've read that this is where people like me to go ( i only browsed /x/ and /v/ before). I need someone to explain me what this board is exactly

Attached: 1538088439783.png (765x568, 48K)

Wrong board. This is the correct board and it is so much better.

>female
Its the off-topic board. Post something original like your tits or leave

its paradise. only chads come here flexing big oily muscles.

you're on gods turf now kid. get ripped or get out.

Don't listen to these beta males. They suck on dog ass when they aren't busy

FUCK OFF you dumb cunt attention whore, KILL YOURSELF worthless whore cunt

inb4 26 (you)'s of normie faggot retards asking for your ugly saggy tits

>beta
Say that to my face, punk. Not everyone here is beta. Some of us are big oily hunks like said

Post your measurements and fight me irl

Look at the toxic beta male get defensive. Trying to protect his digital turf.

Like a wild animal convulsing in pain

You pathetic fool. You played right into my trap card.

Attached: screenshot.png (743x124, 8K)

>I need someone to explain me what this board is exactly
Mostly social outcasts,loners,people who don't really fit anywhere(sometimes not even here) venting about daily struggles,emotions,talking about vidya,this board has a really broad variety of topics.Females aren't very welcome in here though,but enjoy your stay,I guess.

Don't listen to this beta male. He just want to white knight and get in your pants.

>/x/

will you be my qt occult gf pls

>Yesterday I made this thread but I went to sleep and didnt read any of the replies
this is bait, but if you really want to read the replies, go here:
try not to fall asleep again

shuoldnt you be sucking on someone's dick or posting on your facebook or normiegram or whatever other neurotypical bullshit you dumb whores do?

Yeah I thought he was acting stupid. You seem alright though.

S-shut up you d-demon

I'M BECOMING BIG

thanks

also I'm the OP and none of the posts above are mine

>explain this board
tfw no gf
that's this board in a nutshell. tfw no gf

>I'm a 19 year old KHV

fun fact: in 1995 I was 27 and started dating a chubby girl same age. We were both KHV. Both first time dating.
Months later she eventually dumped me. We had kissed and cuddled and hugged, but never had sex.
Later, I was never able to date anyone. Early 2000's, there were two slutty skanks willing to date me, but they grossed me out because they clearly had tasted quite a lot of dicks and they only were searching for free food.
A few years ago I found a 44 years old virgin girl. She never dated anyone. Sadly, she got news about me losing my job and didn't see me as a possible date.
Next January I'll turn 51. I'm still virgin.

tl; dr; this board is all about obsessing over losing virginity, failing, and getting in touch with other failed people (including those who found out that throwing away virginity does not make you happy).

Attached: thnylr42c0n11.jpg (700x666, 70K)

I'm OP.... Why even lie?

Quit bragging about finding love normie get the fuck out

I've taken control of this thread now.

It is in my control now. Everyone BTFO

>dated a girl in 1995, then KHV streak longer than your entire life
>"hurr durr normie"

>I need someone to explain me what this board is exactly
It is a reincarnated board with a robot that makes sure there are not duplicate posts to promote oc. For the most part it is lonely men, losers who pretend to be normal and laugh at normal men, and girls who come here out of curiosity and for attention. Basically every conversation will revolve around feels, comfy stuff, sex, or some combination of those. Occasionally you'll get the oddball thread like a global conquest one, political one that belongs on pol, or a post a word that the robot has not detected thread. I would include data mining threads (like ideal bf/gf or girls post your x x and x but those are just a way for thirsty robots to find girls).

Get the fuck outta here roasties

A lot of people here pretend to be girls. I know a femanon who will post stuff then some random guy will pretend to be her and give a contact. It is odd.to prevent this you can try and use a trip in threads where your identity is important. If you don't know how to trip refer to the faq. Also I will use an example in my post.

*Looks down on the beta male crying in agony as my word pierce his weak heart*

>samefagging because thirsty
GTFO stupid beta male. OP doesnt want you

NO OP WILL LOVE ME I JUST WANT A HUG

OP here. I love you and you are my BF.

Beta cucks stay mad?

not OP, I am the OP

why are there people pretending to be me, and why are there people fighting in my thread. Someone explain

please refer to Jow Forums is full of thirsty men. They will do anything for a femanon's attention and contact. You see stuff like this a lot when a young girl posts on r9k. Sometimes I pretend to be a female just to see what I can stir up.

Jesus, you might as well just eat a bullet now.

Into the cringe compilation you go

You do realize that you are no better. You exist as a source of useful information to her showing no personality and no resolve. You are weak. You are your own worst nightmare.

Again... OP here this isn't me.

That is scary. You have to be a major loser to catfish people lile that.

Says the guy on Jow Forums

Ever stare back into your own desolate gaze and see no future?

>Sometimes I pretend to be a female
Wow. Wtf! Dont you have, like a job or something to keep you busy?

LMAO

ascened

I just go on here because I'm lonely and sad. The people here creep me out most of the time.

You blend right in.

Stare into the abyss long enough and it begins to stare back. Remember that as fact when you are wanking off to traps and not being able to hold a steady relationship.

>You do realize that you are no better
never said I was
>You exist as a source of useful information to her showing no personality and no resolve
Just answering questions because I'm bored. No idea how that makes me weak or my own worst nightmare. I think you're overthinking this my friend
I get bored and curious, I want to see how robots and soc fags respond/talk to women

I overthink nothing. I simply state an opinion conjured in my mind. I am more than you user. We both know it now. You are dormant. I am water.

>I got bored and curious
>so I pretended to be a female
Why dont you start taking HRT too
Why do you want to know how robots act around women? Its pretty obvious how they do
Like a malnourished dog when he sees a rabbit

Why are you here buddy

hi op i just wanted to give you some more (you)'s. i dont think you have enough beta orbiters who give you attention and (you)'s for simply stating that you're a 19 y/o female, i think you need more

so here's just another (you), you deserve it

>Why are you here
>buddy
Im here, PAL, for original thoughts and discussion
You outing yourself as a catfish is the most banal admission Ive seen all year
Kys

You think I'm here to serve myself? My actions are selfless in nature and only serve to assist the weak hearted. You fail to see my noble pursuit because your mind is dull. Continue the drab existence you call home friend. Nobody is waiting for you on the other side.

>My actions are selfless in nature and only serve to assist the weak hearted
>You fail to see my noble pursuit because your mind is dull
Say more, please

Attached: 6F7C05F3-037F-4DDC-B1CC-B5343FFFFB34.jpg (557x711, 49K)

mostly just faggots larping

Not me
>Why dont you start taking HRT too
first off get off your iphone you fag
Second is because I'm secure with my own gender. I just have fun messing around my man.
Fair enough. The way you type makes you sound retarded however stranger.

>Im secure with my own gender
>sometimes I talk to men as a woman
Hmmmm

Attached: EAA84BE0-6098-4C31-B4D1-7E0F0764793A.gif (500x221, 483K)

>I need someone to explain to me something I can figure out myself if my cortex was functioning

Lurk more you dolt.

Is this a woman hate board?

it's so stupid and more the reasons why I miss the old r9k so much.
>now dudes make this threads
>haha girl here :3
and get 100plus replies from thirsty under aged kids. Amazing

Attached: girlsinr9k.jpg (668x399, 143K)

if I eat it, then my next fart will be more than a .45 ACP boom

Attached: oHESQtt.jpg (540x540, 42K)