Can anyone recommend a good anime?

Can anyone recommend a good anime?
Maybe something comfy but anything is okay as long as it's good

Attached: 7days.jpg (654x327, 60K)

Sure, try Pupa or Boku no Pico.

Slow start is very comfy and has comfy themes like friendship.

Attached: hanaforlorn.jpg (1280x720, 390K)

Makoto Shinkai movies are top comfy user. Also cheesy romances are usually like that, Kuzu no Honkai for eg

Kino's Journey originally.

this movie is considered very kino

Attached: rubber-movie-poster-031.jpg (555x785, 427K)

For series try Mushishi, it's slow paced but very interesting and comfy.

Little Witch Academia is comfy and cute

Attached: little-witch-academia-22-large-11.jpg (600x338, 51K)

this.

A Believing Heart Is Your Magic!!!

The greatest anime ever made.
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Psycho pass. Don't bother with season 2.

S1 isn't that great either desu, just a bit above your average moeshit

Watch GitS: SAC first. Psycho-Pass is sort of its spiritual successor.

for pure comfiness I recommend Aria, but take it slowly, Kare Kano, Haibane Renmei, Yokohama shopping log, Hidamari sketch, Natsume yuujinchou and
are comfy too

Try Seirei no Moribito and Natsume Yuujinchou

Seconding this

>Psycho-Pass is sort of its spiritual successor.

Not really

true but nothing is closer to gits than psycho pass, or is there something else?

[INSERT BAD ANIME AND SHOTACON HERE]

Attached: nigger.jpg (377x261, 19K)

>true but nothing is closer to gits than psycho pass, or is there something else?

The episodes from Paranoia Agent involving the police investigators feel kinda like GitS:SAC. Paranoia Agent is great too btw, quite comfy mystery.

this
Try out Barakamon, Flying witch, Amanchu, Non Non biyori and Gin no saji if you want max comfy
For LWA make sure to watch the movies first. Kino's Journey means the original and not the awful remake. Mushishi is probably your best bet.

Attached: comfy.jpg (1082x695, 57K)

Kemono Friends is very comfy.

So is Happy Sugar Life.

Attached: kemono3.jpg (1198x1400, 338K)

mob psycho 100
comfy anime with comedy & feels, its also an action anime so idk if that's what you want

Barakomon is comfy a f

Try to dig for the really obscure anime that no one likes or talks about but older, 40 year old Jap males like. These are the real jems that have great soundtrack and a fanbase that is extremely small but dedicated.

You enjoy no casual filth, no sjws, next to no social media promotion to avoid being "mainstream".

You can also try kids shows. Kids anime is often times better animated than seasonal shit.

The problem with animes is they always end so soon. 12 or 24 is the typical amount of episodes, each lasting around 20 mins with intro and outro not included. they always end so soon and leave you with a sad empty feeling, wanting more.
It doesn't help that the shortest animes tend to be the best.

I agree, paranoia agent is great! It's a grand conspiracy/mystery show with a satisfying solution to the conspiracy. Also makes cool use of characters with only semi-connected lives (as opposed to the shonen formula of a main character with sidekicks)

also a good amount of them don't have closure

Recently I enjoyed Venus Wars and Cyber City Oedo

>Cyber City Oedo

Yeah Pedo is good, great art

Porco Rosso is still hands down my favorite Studio Ghibli film. You can really see Miyazaki's passion in that one. There are even references to it in his other films

Attached: porcorosso-1000x1480-r2-4f67caff60f8deda5ff0bf39bc430f67.jpg (1000x1480, 228K)

>Pedo

Meant Oedo fucking lol

Not a comfy anime but I recommend Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor and its continuation