I'm really glad that people finally realized just how much of a faggot this guy is

I'm really glad that people finally realized just how much of a faggot this guy is.

Attached: baked alaska.png (560x373, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tsoVv4vlM
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh alt-right e-celebs

fuck off

Nobody should've been paying attention to this GAY in the first place

He is Jewish so what did you expect?

Why does everyone hate this guy all of a sudden what did he do and why should we care?

This anti "e-celeb" bullshit is fucking retarded. I don't give a fuck about Baked Alaska or whatever personal faults the dude may have.

What I give a fuck about is a real presence (online or otherwise) of Anti-SPLC culture, and giving it supporrt. Given the fact that he is widely targeted by the usual suspects, I would say you faggots are doing nothing but helping the enemy by attacking him, or any other "e-celeb."

Nowadays it seems HRs antifa department only need to dox or draw attention to a dude and count on the furry fetishist diaper wearing Jow Forums tards anonymously larping as Le Legionaries to spread rumors, sabatoge, or whatever else to help reduce the dude to irrelevancy.

People with skin in the game need your help, period. Get your prideful escapism under control.

Attached: 1522765842493.jpg (421x460, 49K)

Explain to me how this isn't just a bunch of nazi incel robots sniping an alt-light chad like a bunch of jealous gossiping women?

Attached: come on man.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>Reddit spacing
>shilling for Yootooburs who regurgitate Jow Forums talking points
Speaks for itself lads

He's a faggot, but not anymore than Metokur, Jf, Andy and Tonka is.

when radical centrist cuck styx laughs at you and belittles you, you were always pathetic. LMAO

You proved my point thx

Attached: 1523731894281.jpg (699x749, 116K)

What is Reddit spacing, how do you know about it and why are you whining about it here everyday?

if thats the alt right i would rather be wrong

Attached: goo.png (645x729, 32K)

yeah how did people not see through this guy's bullshit until now?

Attached: baked.png (453x648, 226K)

this.

We need this drama lasting as long as possible so people can donate to our YT circle jerk streams. Sage.

Speaking of Baked Alaska, anyone asked him about this guy? I have to wonder if his new running crew would still want to be with him given that his last flunky was an unrepentant alt right Hitler Apologist named Millennial Matt; a madman who's entire gimmick was screaming "Hitler didn't do nuttin!" and denying the Holocaust?

Attached: 89f6b3aadff7adf0bd49afccfd0d868d--canada-goose-winter-coats-canada-goose-jackets.jpg (736x1032, 113K)

Kiked Alaska openly attacked his politically incorrect chat because of a LA crackwhore girl didn't like it. BA has done absolutely nothing for us and he is leader of nothing. He swaps positions and groups fluidly like water, the only consistent position he has is that superchats are the best thing ever. We don't need people who are in it for the money. From his days of Buzzfeed to this day, he has done nothing but surfed with new trends.

He is also a low IQ beta bitch. There's fucking nothing the hard right benefits from having him around.

Attached: gutsberserk.jpg (1519x1100, 541K)

summary please?

baked is a faget

got it thanks

Is baked going to team up with kraut and destiny?

I get that the dude has faults and can be stupid.

Let the opposition deal with his stupidity though.

The leftists once used the tactic of holding their opponents to their own standards. What standards does the left have now? It's an actual coalition of global child tranny niggerism. They have no standards, and while that might seem like a weakness, given their corporate/bank support, it's a deadly weapon.

We need to play dirty. It's fair to support someone like Milo and simultaneously support someone like Anglin or Weev.

I can't think of one public Anti-SPCL or WN figure that doesn't have personal moral or personality faults (except perhaps Taylor), but this is the Kali yuga. You WILL NOT FIND a young activist who is not scarred by the age. By general standards, someone like Millenial Woes is a fucking saint if all he is guilty of is homo stuff in his non counter culture past.

Clearly a Jew
E-Celeb threads need to get banned. It's pure cancer faggotry and draws bluepills. This isn't reddit. Fuck off

>when your boyfriend bleaches his asshole

Who the fuck is weev

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tsoVv4vlM

kek, just saw it on kumite

NOW THATS FUCKING BASED

yeah doxxing the whole family of andy is a-ok and everyone who is against it is just jealous :DD

Attached: 1487692753295.jpg (251x201, 8K)

Attached: 1511219485986.png (500x476, 6K)

These e-celeb threads have to stop, they're sliding recycled gun control threads probably posted by the same people bitching here. Because it worked last time, right? Fuck off.

E-celebs are cancer. People who seek out fame are degenerates

>cypto weev thread
pathetic

whiteknight here. Its not that she didnt like it, its that Baked was whiteknighting for her and thought she didnt like it.

ecelebs are cancer posters are the real cancer

Right, as if the same dumbfuck threads from last week are in any danger of being displaced

Attached: zoomer.png (1537x826, 255K)

Attached: Da-KtdiW4AE1G5J.jpg (986x346, 30K)

Attached: mrgou.png (1444x281, 47K)

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Attached: 1499742349002.jpg (300x300, 25K)

ANYONE GOT THE NEW STRIKE AND MIKE

Baked Alaska is nothing but a trendhopper with no solid convictions. He played up a pepper spray incident into being an acid attack then played the victim for about 3 months afterwards, bringing it up constantly for pity-points. Totally not jewish at all. The victim complex is real.
An actual wigger. Hangs out with Laura Loomer for fucks sake. He deserves everything that is happening to him.

I don't think you got it. I don't have high standards. Millenial Woes and Milo are at least smart, so even despite their personal flaws and whatever faggotry they might have, they are better people than BA. They also haven't shown similar level of greed. Making money from being a face for the right is fine if it let's you work as a propagandist 24/7, but Baked Alaska has demonstrated that he is in for money and personal fame first, any views he have are only a vehicle for him to get it.

His stupidity is an obstacle and legitimizes the left as ''the smart ones''. That's the view they have themselves and literally any college level leftist will destroy Baked Alaska on any subject. So what is Baked's function for us exactly? He doesn't even have charachter to compensate for his lack of intelligence. Ever seen him interact with other people? He's a beta bitch, really weak.

I only watched short clips so you're probably right. Changing the way you behave for some LA girl really fucking shows how much spine this guy got.

Attached: assburger spook.png (406x365, 89K)

Milos old tour manager

Jumps on free speech right wing YouTuber bandwagon

Slowly revealed as such, does streams where he literally just sits and reads incoming donations for hours, a faggot shekel hungry Jew banning people for “toxic speech”

>yes goyim, stayed cloistered in anonymous cesspits; never give public opinions or support popularization of your views. Remember, you're too pure for it! reddit!

Attached: 1510817630218.png (547x626, 18K)

When the fuck are we getting an e-celeb board

i don't even know who this is

baked whiteknighted for a girl with a bf started sperging out at his own chat, everyone laughed. He continued to go down a path of self destruction because he did no introspection and lashed out at anyone criticizing him to the point where he asked for and got Andy Warski's family doxxed and got several channels taken down.

stoned nebraska
author of the book on meme magic

anyone but the biggest brainlet could tell he was a money grabbing fair-weather whore who doesn't actually have any sort of developed political opinions of his own. I'm honestly surprised that this wasn't the common sense here. I really thought that's what most people thought. Is Jow Forums becoming stupider?

this.

>SPLC funds people to make altright activists famous in a negative light

>they have nothing left so can only make a living through altright related works

"Dhey seek attention dhey degenerate"

Attached: 1523813584204.jpg (345x345, 30K)

what the fuck are you talking about
everyone on Jow Forums's been saying that
we were watching him only because the blood-sport debates he hosted

Did baked ever produce any interesting videos to begin with kek?

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

for some reason I've been on several threads here that are acting like it was some big surprise. It reminded me of how many people kept shilling for Milo for such a long time.

Fucking hell, is that unedited?

Jewish hacker who worked for the daily stormer

You probably missed something because of this goddamn thread

Exactly. Our options are:
>invite newfags on Jow Forums (not an option)
>go outside of Jow Forums and show people the light

once I start publishing my manga I'll step out from the basement as long as you guys have my back.
It will be quality content at a good price goyim

We got your back Kurt

>actually being this new

He's caused quite a bit of outrage by doxxing people and getting his followers to mass report Youtube channels to get them taken down. He is no saint.

Jow Forums has been getting stupider ever since the 2016 elections brought a hoard of boomers, redditfags, organized clintposters and other shit. If invading /b/ is like pissing in a ocean of piss, Jow Forums as a whole was hit by a moon sized shit asteroid.

Are you the Flip Christ-Chan spammer

Hai!
No, my manga is a DBZ clone for White Nationalists

Attached: kurt.png (153x332, 30K)

being from (((buzzfeed))) it already made him a faggot, when he showed up at HWNDU his faggot status was sealed.

And the bitching is somehow less annoying. The front page is barren of new ideas, what's being lost?

Baked went fucking SJW you faggot, he was never really in it to begin with. It's one thing to be a merchant and take advantage of the alt-right, and another thing to turn on your own audience and use SJW language to talk them down.

Do redpill 101 threads still get posted? I feel like I don't see them to often and I'd imagine they'd help our newfriends, but I browse here pretty infrequently so I wouldn't know.

anything like pic related?

Attached: so this is white power not bad.jpg (415x614, 38K)

>Goes through Jow Forums archives
>Goes through 2chan archives
>See spaced out posts
IT'S ALMOST AS IF USERS OF TEXT-HEAVY PLATFORMS LIKE TO IMPROVE READABILITY

yeah it's against multiculturalism and makes fun of niggers

Excuse me, xir, this manspreading toxicity truly triggers my white privilege.

Been here since it was just /a/ and /b/ and I've always typed like this.

I think niggers should tongue my anus.

Cringeworthy as fuck.
Typical cuck magafag kike

>muh e-celeb hurrr
You faggots seem to forget lulz always come first. Watching this faggots career get destroyed actually has some lulz unlike 90% of the garbage threads posted here the last few days.

Attached: 1506810630836.png (617x347, 55K)

is this normal?

Attached: 324657425.png (1369x489, 31K)

This.

Well thank God someone complained about it, posts about spacing really distinguish us from Reddit.

>I’m being attacked by antifa!
>I know I’ll move to LA I’ll be safe
>guys it’s really expensive here so please donate to my pateron

yeah what the fuck is that nigger doing outside of Alaska?

>teenagers watching a bunch of drugged out literal losers do nothing except bitch at each other, for hours
>and then gives them money
>people

Attached: dumb.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Well somebody should just make the thread I want before I get here.

OHHHH NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Attached: 1496703239148.png (1168x456, 56K)

good point

btfo

I don't know this faggot, but he looks like some faggot hipster who's trying to look redneck. His face is annoying too

Hello lefty-pol.

Attached: E-celebs.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

what happened? did the (((Alt-Right))) finally stop promoting these faggots?

This ugly faggot can't even grow a moustache.

Attached: wrplW21.jpg (670x570, 34K)

What's the deal with Baked Alaska? He's not baked and he's not in Alaska!

Attached: 1_0.png (300x229, 61K)

woah buddy lay off cody cigar
he's /ourguy/

This got me laughing way too hard. I love you, senpai

I thought Cody Cigar got killed in the Syria airstrikes.

Attached: 1470253040158.jpg (639x960, 99K)

he looks like a fruit cake jumping around like that.

This one girl single handedly destroyed whole alt-right e-celeb community.

Attached: erin.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>alt-lite*

inb4 rude Jow Forums posters

Erin needs to go away.
Fucking thots are destroying everything they touch and Andy and JF are touching her way too much.

Honestly, if the left wants to win all they need to do is slightly infiltrate the lives of these sex starved losers with women.