NEETBUX GENERAL

NEETBUX GENERAL

which country do you live in and how much neetbux do you get? for which illnesses? do you feel comfortable with that amount for the rest of your life? tfw application has been going on for two years because of problems on their end and i finally got the letter today saying i was rejected.

Attached: 1521561758437.png (910x914, 501K)

Government NEETbux is always tricky, especially in the US. I'm not on any government stuff, but I've had a few friends try for it and only one was successful.

The one friend that was successful I don't think got any straight up cash, but he had a cheap SRO paid for, his meds were also paid and he got food stamps and bus fair I think. He was on that for a couple of years, but quit it since it was a pain in the ass. Hearing him tell it, it seemed like the program was more for placating him than helping him live his life and escaping his status. They monitored his income and he was reprimanded if he had too much savings. To me, that's crazy, but I think much of this is a make-work project, with all the counselors and mandatory group therapy and that.

Another friend of mine tried for many years to get on disability and failed again and again. He had two busted hips so he couldn't get around very much and was homeless for awhile. But still nothing to this day.

My opinion is that SNAP bennies are probably the best run program out there. Direct support for people in need. But the other stuff is to be avoided unless you're completely at the end of your rope.

Oh, forgot that I also knew a woman who actually worked in the industry and her take was interesting. She said that disability isn't given to someone because of an illness. It's given to someone because their illness makes them unable to work. It's a fine but important distinction. For example, if you can sit and type stuff into this forum, you can do a simple desk job? No disability for you. Or if you're really dumb but can carry things? Warehouse job. No disability for you.

And, I've always felt that many of these programs aren't for adults at all. The govt really couldn't give two turds about anyone over 18, they're written off. It's all to make sure that children, little kids, don't starve or get neglected. So that's why so many programs are geared toward family health, to make sure that moms can keep babies from falling into a bad way. And I'm sure that if they could, they'd make sure that only the babies get the benefits, but moms are essential to the process, so they get fed, clothed, and housed just as a byproduct.

thanks for the reply user, yeah i know disability is notoriously hard to get and "It's given to someone because their illness makes them unable to work." is the perfect way to put it. i'm already on SNAP with my parents which is enough for food. i need that bux to help my parents pay the rent. i'm not sure what other options are left for me so i'm gonna try to write up a plea to make them review my application in a little bit.

Attached: 1527226372501.png (500x499, 54K)

Canada $1200. Aspergers, agoraphobia, anxiety, depression, ADHD have been my "diagnosis" . Allowed to earn $12000 a year on top of it if I want to work online or offline. Also able to get maybe $50 more for a supplementation fund. It was easy for me because my parents were involved and I have a long history of being a shut in since dropping out of highschool and recorded diagnosis from when I was a kid (ADHD). I've seen 2 case workers, 2 psychiatrists and 1 psychologist. I don't see any of them now and I don't require any goals relating to education or employment like other people on welfare require but I'm working towards both anyways.

I also have a girlfriend.

All the best, mate. It sounds like you're in a bad way, so I hope for the best for you.

fuck i hate that my spawn point was chosen randomly for me.

0. I work, as here in Bulgaria, you get the equivallent of 85 USD per month tops I believe. Not able to pay even basics.

>i'm not sure what other options are left for me
it's called a "job", degenerate faggot

$1200 CAD is about $900 USD. I knew someone on disability in the United States and he was given about $900 USD as well. It isn't enough depending on where you live, unless you have roommates or government housing. It is just enough to get by with little to nothing left over. If I didn't live with my parents (although I do pay them rent) I would have $0 a month after bills, if I could even afford it. If I had a roommate it would be more like $400 leftover a month depending on expenses. I'm assuming bare minimum as well. All money spent on rent, electricity, gas, internet, food, medications that aren't covered. Transportation if needed can be between $100 and $300 a month if you have a vehicle, less if you had a bike or took the bus.

Disability is really a shit bare minimum way to live if you aren't leeching off of other people on top of the government. It's why I'm trying to work on myself and gain some form of part time, low stress employment at least for the time being. I don't want to rely on others for the rest of my life. Welfare assisted me in doing this and taking my time, instead of being thrown into something and self destructing if I can't handle it.

i wish the sad image you painted wasn't something i saw as a massive improvement over my current situation but it is.

Can you get NEETbux in the US if you have a personality disorder, anxiety, and/or autism? I've never been to a psychiatrist in my life but doing research about this stuff I'm 100% sure I'd get diagnosed with multiple issues.

Attached: 1509674024061.png (741x568, 43K)

it's thought that you can but as this thread shows it'll probably be quite hard. the whole process is also quite a hassle

When was the last time you guys washed your penis?

Attached: 1508963993582.png (640x400, 39K)

Interesting. I've been a shut-in NEET since my mid teens, dropped out of high school and had a history of depression and anxiety. Saw a therapist for a couple of months in my mid teens. At 20, I worked in construction with my uncle for 2 years then worked retail for 1 and just stopped going to work due to paranoia and shit. At 24 I was diagnosed as schizoaffective. My psychiatrist at the time told me about disability and I applied online. 3 months later I get a letter in the mail to tell me to go see some other psychiatrist for evaluation. 30 minute interview with some questions and such and I leave. A month later I get my acceptance letter and get lump sum of $10k then $900/mo thereafter. Before I hit 26 (I get removed from parent's insurance at 26) I applied for medicare and such. Got accepted, pretty much have free healthcare and meds. Medicare is really shitty (mostly because a lot of places don't take it) and laugh at all the people that think Medicare for all is a good idea.

tfw also schizoaffective hikki neet among other things but denied the bux. my interview went really well too, they even told me my problems were serious and that they thought i'd definitely get on disability

Yeah it isn't looking too bright. I'm also so anxious that I don't think I could ever summon the will to actually go through the whole process.

You should keep applying. When you do get accepted you'll get backpay from when you first applied so you'll get a big lump sum. You could also always go the disability lawyer route and they'll take a cut of that lump sum. I guess I was lucky. Who knows.

3 days ago niggy

man i used to have a job that paid $30/hour AND i didn't have to leave my home for it but i couldn't keep it because i was sent away for months on end. i got my whole family evicted now that i think of it

d-did you mean to make a new thread, anonymous

Germany
>416 yuro + rent
>crippling depression and social anxiety

Attached: 1461338870462.jpg (766x960, 80K)

What is the best country for NEETbux?
I'd guess the nordic countries or germany

german jobcenter forces you to do some scuffed 1 yuro job when you are on neet bux

Attached: 1455284616195.png (657x527, 51K)

I'd like to get my rent paid and a few extra bux. I get nothing.

Attached: 1533814076913.png (1354x889, 61K)

thanks user now that you've reminded me of the backpay that's enough motivation to not give up on it. you are in the US right? do you know anything about appealing a decision? i'm thinking about requesting to talk to the person who handled my case but i'm unfamiliar with the whole process.