Is this the third time we are getting raided by frogs today?

Is this the third time we are getting raided by frogs today?

I blame Americans.(that don't post 2hu)
I hope it will get better when I wake up.

Btw Aya, where is the newspaper?

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_and_remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_naka__d1b6eb49ad24c31030786fcde1b8c801.jpg (1004x1200, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/cirno/type/op/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/cirno/type/op/start/2018-04-17/end/2018-04-18/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you namefagging? tell me.

2hu is shit

It's the same raid, 18 hours nonstop, and the mods would rather delete a /vp/ thread than do a thing.

on page 7 lole

Attached: 1523681022498.jpg (788x545, 52K)

Archives, that's the reason for now. But at Dec. We had those interactive/chat threads. So, it kinda sticked with me.

Well, you 2 buddy.

>spam Cirno
>no problem
>spam frogs
>freak the fuck out
Really makes you think

wait wrong image

Attached: 1503844991490_.png (450x302, 60K)

Good example.

>5 threads with 100s of replies
VS
>30 threads with 10 replies
Gee user, I wonder why one of these is tolerable and the other is intolerable cancer

what the fuck is going on in the picture

That's horseshit and you know it. There were at least as many Cirno threads, if not more, yesterday as there are frog threads today.

ThisAnd the only reason they get hundreds of replies is because of dedicated autists who constantly necrobump.

also stop making threads about it,youre not helping, hide them if it triggers you so much and your images don't have the same appeal as ssp

Attached: 1523807076250.png (2000x1519, 566K)

asphyxiation
Cirno won the war, and people actually reply to them. So, that's not a raid.

>this spam okay but that spam not

Attached: 1521795027853.jpg (480x439, 39K)

I didn't wanted to make bland good night thread...

It's difrend, I usualy find somekind of weird fetish, get few pics and post them.
Ssp make face cut-outs.

Attached: __kawashiro_nitori_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__ae286df974c9eedf78d3d44bbb233008.jpg (800x760, 183K)

>it's spam if I don't like it

Spam is spam faggot. The blatant hypocrisy is what bugs me.

No user, aside from two threads that died after a handful of replies in an hour, there was not 30 Cirno threads on Jow Forums. There were 5. The same five that there are today.

You anticirnoniggers use ever single opportunity to complain about the waifu that you want to hatefuck even when the rest of the board is on fire. Not everything on Jow Forums has something to do with your internet war.
Like you've been doing for your epic Pepe threads for the past 18 hours? You even have your own knock-off Korea doing some of it.

>No user, aside from two threads that died after a handful of replies in an hour, there was not 30 Cirno threads on Jow Forums. There were 5. The same five that there are today
Why are lying on the internet?

Don't test me boi, I have the archives to prove you wrong:
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/cirno/type/op/
And some fag complaining about Cirno while making a Cirno thread. In other words, taking into account the new threads made today the exact same amount.

Now go back to your slowjak circlejerk.

Fuck off. This page was nothing but blue yesterday or the day before.

Don't hurt the Scarlet sisters!

Attached: lolibooru 147949 eyebrows_visible_through_hair frilled_shirt_collar holding_drinking_glass looking_a (1650x1173, 1.58M)

>Fuck off user i know better than the archives
Let me make it clearer for you:
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/text/cirno/type/op/start/2018-04-17/end/2018-04-18/
This plus
Was the extent of Cirno on Jow Forums for the 17th.

ahahahahahaha
It's too easy to counter those idiotic frogposters!
As this user said Cirno only make up a small minority of Jow Forums. It only seems like a big problem because idiots keeps whining about it.

Okay. Try Monday or Sunday. Quit denying Cirnospam happens quite often. I know you will though.

>Cirno only make up a small minority of Jow Forums
And yet they are somehow the worst posters on the board.

Really does make you think. It’s almost like the first is tolerated because their waifu is the image

Nobody waifufags Cirno.

i'd like to point out to you underage faggots that you are arguing right now your right to post pictures of a cartoon frog on an obscure imageboard on Jow Forums

read that above block of text to yourselves aloud and then don't resist that urge you get to slit your own wrists afterward you fucking retarded cunts

That's because one is a meme that has a greater appeal to normalfaggots and is frequently used to promote political shit like kekistan.
While the other one is some obscure, seemingly underage girl from a video game not many people know about.

Attached: 1523404446311.gif (800x600, 198K)

I'd like to point out that arguing that one type of spam is okay while another is not is fucking retarded. Frog, fairy, Duke or whatever.

Oh so its just the "muh sekrit club" fags.

Yeah
You need to go back.

>he says as he defends le ebin reddit fairy

>Complains about a cartoon frog
>Posts an*mebait
>Board was made for risk threads
Get out fucking normie

Attached: 202C1BB6-ED6D-4C76-BE93-CE6563882F16.jpg (900x900, 51K)

complete faggots.
spam is boring and annoying and this retarded mentality is probably par for the course for you cirnofags

also its fucking typical that anyone who gets annoyed at spam of any kind (yes including le epic fairy) of COURSE wants to posts frogs. an hero