/IBS/ Interweb BloodSports

Anyone got that Baked Alaska "What a wanker" diss track? Also why is Andy burning down his show?

Attached: unnamed-1.png (750x1125, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMNKNo0LQM0
strawpoll.me/15526266/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdi6zKqDE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=iGNy8prp4eA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop talking about baked alaska

Attached: Crd6_QaUkAAo9qe.jpg (900x1200, 136K)

how did the alt-right devolve into an episode of the jersey shore?

>jersey shore?
based

Attached: 324657687645.png (1394x813, 1.75M)

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: 29D4766E-8330-4337-A0E0-8858F522565E.gif (480x270, 885K)

> alt-right
because there was no such thing in the first place

What do you mean “burning down his show.” Andy is ending Warski Live? I’m outta the loop today.

Baked is an example of a man who stands for nothing and was merely riding a wave.

kek

actually a nice property.

leave families out of this you muppet

>kek

Probably means this shitstorm with 5 guys orbiting a crackwhore. She may become a co-host on the show lmao.

Doxxers will get the rope.

when did ibs devolve into tumblr drama?

reported, fuck doxxers

>why is Andy burning down his show

You mean Erin? Because JF is a smart person who has one problem, pussy

Leader of the Honeybadgers calling JF a rapist
>I respected her

Some cunt called Erin who is obviously a Thot who the audience clearly hates
>I see she has a future ion youtube

Loses his cool around Venti, other female (actual female) guests

Fuck Erin, she was fun for pissing on Baked but she should be left on the side of the road

kys you eceleb following faggot

>Because JF is a smart person who has one problem, pussy
JF loves his potatoes more than I do

I wanna sniff your ass while you're farting and taking a piss simultaneously.

Attached: 1509735159553.jpg (674x800, 255K)

they're most likely jews, so why care?

Can't wait for Fuentes to destroy the thot tomorrow.

Attached: Chewing rocks.png (463x572, 672K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fMNKNo0LQM0

if you're worried about some random no name jews in the middle of the wilderness then you're a retard

alright love. nice tooth.

Just listened to the last vid. This Erin chick is the typical "I'm not like the other girls" "I get along better with men" vapid whore. Agreeing with insults is literally the only thing she adds to the show. She thinks it's funny, but it's really just irritating. It was fun seeing this thot ruin Baked, and I look forward to seeing her ruin Andy and the French faggot.

>teeth

erin has done one good thing for this crowd: show that tonka and metokur are the absolute most alpha in the pack

Why do they allow her to speak on the show? Do they honestly believe she's gonna jump on their dicks? Isn't hiring a hooker a better option?

Attached: 1512953428039.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

BA defense force has arrived

holy shit those teeth

dont you ever accuse me of being on blacked california's side you fucking leaf, i disapprove of anyone being doxxed, even the biggest faggot in the universe

Is tomorrow a debate?

When is this Thot going to be destroyed? It's about time.

She won't be hot until she smokes the rest of her teeth

JF gets this way literally with all women. He's desperate enough that he seriously tried to get with a potato. I don't even think he thinks he'll get in her pants, he's just a cuck. We are witnessing right now on a smaller scale how thots ruin civilizations.
Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-17-01-10.png (1080x1920, 326K)

Where's that spanish guy who tracked all of this...

Whose channel will this be on? This ought to be a slaughter.

I can't believe faggots are going to show up and listen to an actual, retarded methwhore and Fuentes interact. I agree with >We are witnessing right now on a smaller scale how thots ruin civilizations.

The Thirst is the real killer of men. Avoid thots and thottery at all costs

*leeches on your movement*
*uses your name for his subreddit*
*drops 5 iq points per minute*

Attached: bakedfaggot.jpg (832x800, 73K)

what do these posts mean? I keep seeing them on other boards

Attached: 0d395d3a28cbfb6484fb592f730abda9.png (600x630, 214K)

>>WHY CARE?
If they're in the middle of nowhere and if jews aren't human: why should I, or you, care if his family gets the same treatment as Andys'?

Attached: Da3Uw1YUQAA1uaw.jpg (640x272, 33K)

As the dissident-right (any group really) grows in size the number of low/average-iq people start to dominate the population, leading to stupid shit like this. It's why humans must always require a meritocratic aristocracy of sorts. The average human is a fucking dipshit. If there is not one to wrangle the masses they devolve into chaos.

>how thots ruin civilizations
>thots
*weak willed white knight beta males

It'll be great to see this bloodsports thong go down in flames because of on thot.
one hell of a trash fire

yall faggots think LA is “having an affect on baked” ? implying he wasn’t a total poser fag before he came here ? just because he’s a fucking fag and couldn’t find anyone cool in a city with like 15 million people....? he surrounded himself with equal fluff. the trash that has their parents pay their rent so they can live in weho and do drugs while striving to be something someday. the real story is he was never cool and i see faggot poser transplants like him every day. at least most of them don’t latch onto a politics movement they don’t have a clue about, and walk around with a go pro harassing little girls. would love to get his addy and leave a big shit on his door. also i will bang that blonde thot and we will film it for you. if you want it ya? kim ain’t got shit on erin as long as she fucks with me on camera send this to her ya.

Attached: ED9684DB-4B7F-418C-9FB4-1F814D864D9B.jpg (1125x1541, 1.32M)

LA just amplifies the already apparent shittiness of people, because its full of dumb narcissists that play off each other.

FUCK OFFFFFF SHAREBLUE S H I L L

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF ANGRY WHITE PEOPLE WHO WILL DRIFT TO THE ALT RIGHT.

WE EXIST.

But man, perhaps I'm a brainlet, but why the fuck would anyone care in any way, shape or form about some thot of the lowest sort like that. If it's sex, go to a brothel. Man, I don't get it. She barely qualifies as a sentient being, more like an animal. Cretinous, amoral and chaotic. Why the fuck would anyone care? Read a book, watch a movie, go outside. Who the fuck cares.

Attached: 1513510807531.gif (450x253, 949K)

these e-celebs are all fucking sociopaths

these areas attract too many attention whores to be useful

The Gods want blood and so do i

We all know who's going to win the debate tomorrow

Attached: the house always wins.png (480x500, 191K)

So do I. Jim, me and many other channers are having a great time, this shit is fucking entertaining, man. But still I'd love to fathom JF's way of thinking to see why some people do pay attention to her. I kinda have more respect for wild animals and birds than this ignoble creature.

Attached: 1512682925806.jpg (528x487, 76K)

Thanks buddy.

It's beta male thinking. Same reason why people white Knight for random chicks online. JF is Jow Forums when it comes to women.

heil and checked
fuck LA

I don't see a problem

moralfags

jf has exposed himself as a full retard for pussy, trys to cuck andy by making a lefty la thot a co host holy fuck. "its an experiment andy" no its a fucking bad idea, she has nothing to say at all.

I like internet drama. But i cant get into this. Its just so awful. Its literally losers acusing each other of who is the biggest loser.

I dont think much should be banned from here but if we allow this we might as well include twitch streamers. I tried listening and zero politics.

It's fucking retarded. It's like asking to get kicked in the face. I truly don't get it and I'm not an alpha, mind you. What the fuck is wrong with these people. Perhaps not all women are trash, but Erin is the kind of woman I'd steer clear of in any situation. Situations like that actually make me believe that many men are just as retarded and asinine as women, if not worse.

Attached: 1523447840906.png (402x398, 126K)

Yeah they just want to fuck. Though I would like to know whether jf is thinking with his dick or whether or not he knows its going to be bloody

>Its literally losers acusing each other of who is the biggest loser.
pretty much user.
There needs to be a climax to this shit where Jim, Warski and Tonka get eternally rekt by someone before it all shuts down.
They've become insufferable.
I think Venti might be starting to get redpilled on this shit as much of an attention whore as she is.
I hope she will go on one last time and destroy all those faggots.

I wish antifa would kill all of these vloggers

>jf has exposed himself as a full retard for pussy
>literally tried to have a baby with a retard

basedalaska

NOW THATS FUCKING BASED

Ahem, then I still don't get it. In a way, prostitution is sort of a very honest transaction. Money for fucking. That's all there is to it. But dealing with trash like Erin depletes you both of resources (much more money for basically the same thing) and a shitload of energy. It's just beyond me. Humanity is such a fucking incomprehensible herd of retards. We are truly doomed.

Attached: 1524040466798.jpg (545x363, 146K)

>JF gets this way literally with all women. He's desperate enough that he seriously tried to get with a potato. I don't even think he thinks he'll get in her pants, he's just a cuck. We are witnessing right now on a smaller scale how thots ruin civilizations.
yea pretty much
the betas must be given a wife as early as possible because otherwise their behavior becomes completely unhinged and detrimental to everyone else
sickening that they are giving this retarded girl airtime

Warski is the most white nationalist friendly platform aside from actually white nationalist podcasts. The channel is mostly debates, with most debates hosting an alt-righter. This is more politically related than most content here, and pushes alt-right ideas to the normies. People on here can whine about e-celebs all they want, but the movement won't be advanced by people anonymously talking on right-wing tumblr.

Kek mate all male to female interaction is prostitution. Women do not love like men.

The second we realise this women will lose their position.

I am just comfy looking for tomorrow m8. Its going to be a good day

There isn't anything to get. Beta men like JF act retarded with women. They do things that aren't logic based and look retarded from the outside. It's what we call a cuck.

el goblino

No, i only listen to sweet boy Jim.

Attached: 1515156810699.png (973x1157, 118K)

Yeah, it's just that I don't get it when men crave after women like that. If it's just sex, go get laid with a whore. If it's a romantic or long term relationship you're looking for (whatever that means), then go look for a quiet, like-minded girl and not a thot like that. Females like that are cancer. It's all. I simply find it fascinating that males act like that with such blatant cumdumpsters. It's a loss of energy and completely counterproductive. Why bother, many other things to do. Holes gonna be holes.

Yeah, tomorrow's gonna be fine. Take care, mate.

Attached: 1515136755286.png (727x1083, 270K)

Forgot this

strawpoll.me/15526266/

*dismantles and destroys the Alt Right*

Attached: MJa_whC6BiM4rwy5w4kqeJMTdAOalNBr2ixFhbui5PQ.jpg (320x320, 26K)

*Dismantles and destroys child's anus

FTFY

Look at that fucking troglodyte. He is the fucking creatura meme made flesh.

You've all been talking about this SO MUCH that it's starting to impact YouTube categories algorithm.

Attached: BakedAlaska1.png (1340x755, 850K)

Life of manlet incarnate.

IT'S GETTING WORSE!

Attached: BakedAlaska2.png (1388x314, 245K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bdi6zKqDE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=iGNy8prp4eA

Did /v/ become Jow Forums and Jow Forums became /v/?

DMCAS YOUR VIDEO

Attached: 324574685732.png (1706x562, 274K)

So I found this, what do you guys make of it?
>IBS
>TRS

Attached: tumblr_n4ae1ynzaJ1s667kio1_1280.jpg (774x1088, 135K)

Attached: 1493908087655.jpg (358x344, 30K)

Attached: 1497053545913.png (585x439, 36K)

Attached: 1498003181210.png (709x1085, 271K)