Argentina is Whiter then the UK? Make South America Whiter Again?

the UK is only 81.8% huwhite meanwhile
Argentina is 95% white
Uruguay is 88% white
even Costa Rica 82.7% is whiter
Should we start migrating to south america?
Think about it:
No terrorism
No muslims
Hot girls
And if we get in large numbers we could even whiten Brazil 47.7%.
Yes we can!!!

Attached: 924d0141af9a4cb062329731c4668f55.jpg (640x960, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSK1PMZEFh8
google.com/search?q=argentina national team&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJw8fWp8TaAhULr6QKHfe4AO8Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=943#imgrc=_
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_national_under-23_football_team
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyt4VUxWLx0
youtube.com/watch?v=x7zKss8gYn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source on those numbers?

Argentina isn't 95% white and the UK is 81.8% white British, we still have white economic migrants from Europe making us closer to 90% white.

wikipedia white latin america

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-18 White Latin Americans - Wikipedia.png (559x344, 15K)

Reminder that almost all Brazillian whites are in the South (Rio Grande do Sul, Paraná, Santa Catarina) and São Paulo (which should be 40% huwaite or so). If you are coming here, come to one of those. We will fight for independence and create our ethnostate some day.

Those countries' census count Mestizo-castizo as white.

Eventually, but not yet. There is still hope in our countries. It is a last case scenario.

> Migrating
Implying you subhuman mongrels won't fuck it up like you did your own nations.
Fuck off and enjoy the shit you created you coward.

Who cares about who's whiter?

Las Malvinas son argentinas, that's the only thing that matters.

no the white category in uk includes the other european ethnicities
so le 81,8% is the total huwhite population
sorry anglo

Attached: BHM_exhibition-exhibition.jpg (425x542, 174K)

literally a continent full of mixed race people that only self identify as huwhite

Yep, it's more like 95% castizo+, which is still pretty good honestly. I wish America was 95% castizo+, but instead we are like 60% white and then 5-10% castizo and the rest mestizo or negro or asian or some mix of those

yeah that's the issue

What's so great about being white anyway

How white is the South of Brazil? What percent of castizos, pure whites and then others?

>Whiter then the UK?
>then

kys you're self

>Argentina is 95% white

Lol what

No they have a separate category for mixed

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-18 White Latin Americans - Wikipedia.png (442x317, 14K)

Dats rite.

Attached: Nazi1.jpg (791x554, 193K)

Attached: Nazi.jpg (403x498, 31K)

There are some weird definitions for white on the internet

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: 1504707922545.gif (180x176, 1.93M)

Census figures are self reported. It would make more sense to say that 95% of the people in argentina call themselves White. That doesn't mean that they are.

"Argentineans carried a large fraction of European genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%); instead, African heritage was small in all three genetic systems (

Better than every other race in every way. Nigger.

The two times I went to Argentina, to Buenos Aires, never once did I see a black person, a Muslim, an Hindu, or any sort of Asian. It's quite amazing.

Isn't that guy peruvian though?

Attached: o sul e branco.jpg (1600x1200, 1.72M)

No it doesn't. It cannot.

Yes, Op also mentioned all South America.

Attached: white guy.png (1118x630, 218K)

bleached

your country was 87% white in 2011, when the census comes out in 2021 the UK is going to be something like 80% or 82%.

This is a tipical argentinian population

Attached: 800px-Multitud_Crespo.jpg (800x629, 200K)

Humm...
youtube.com/watch?v=wSK1PMZEFh8

kinda cross boarrs whatever shit, now everyone tursns.... is poetry, is the long rund. we are taking over fuck you and your jews

>let me cherrypick an image from southern argentina

Basically, the funny thing about it is that mexican culture is so insane that if your father is "White" that means you can call yourself "White". Even if you are a nigger. XD
It's hilarious. They really flip out over it. XD

I am moving to southern Argentina!

Shhh, let's keep this information between us, ok? We don't want more mutts coming here.

also this

Attached: hot-argentinian-girls.jpg (800x630, 208K)

nice try pst, you don't fool anoyone here with your psyops

The difference is that Argentinian “whites” are Italian

Italians are barely white

Attached: Catholics.png (931x524, 1M)

Why!?! Are you worried about the eu forcong slovenia to take in third world migrants.

ya think?

england is probably around 70% white and dropping fast desu

This is an inevitability in all of European union, unless something drastic happens. There's nothing us common people can do other than move away and ensure a future for our families

Yeah, but what he won't tell you is that those people are probably ethnic Germans who don't even speak Spanish, live in their own separate German communities and really don't associate with "Argentines". XD

Attached: Manifestación_Avenida_de_Mayo_y_Chacabuco.jpg (2848x2134, 1.25M)

Argentina anons really take being white serious. I'm from a Bolivian background and came out looking lightskin with hazel eyes. When they found out my parents were from Bolivia they couldn't believe it and I could see the rage in their eyes.

So Romans weren't white?

Please dont allow eurocucks to migrate to and ruin latin America. They allowed muslims in and ruined thier own countries. Some cucked countries like the uk even defend muslims. Dont let that become latin America

"White" in Latin America means anyone who is less than half Indio

>Argentina is Whiter then the UK?

It wasn't a coincidence Hitler settled there.

Nope, all European immigrants have fully assimilated, there are no separeted communities.

The people from the pic you posted aren't Argnetines, they are from Bolivia and Paraguay, and what do you think they're doing? Yes, demanding gibs.

He had to disguise itself tho

Attached: fuhrer.jpg (960x960, 101K)

Which means a mix between the recent categories of "white" and "indians" or people that are dark as fuck.

I always look at national soccer teams to determine whiteness. Youth soccer teams as an indicator for the future. Argentina looks pretty homogeneous, as does their youth team.

google.com/search?q=argentina national team&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJw8fWp8TaAhULr6QKHfe4AO8Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=943#imgrc=_

Sweden for comparison is close to 100% white but their U23 tell a different story. Just hover over those names of their olympic squad:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_national_under-23_football_team

Immense shift.

le 56% is envious of the 95%

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oyt4VUxWLx0

>How white is the South of Brazil?

About 50% of the population can pass off as europeans and around 20% look off-white.

>What percent of castizos, pure whites and then others?
Very few pure whites outside some small countryside towns. There's no point in using terms like "castizo" (1/4 amerindian, 3/4 european) in Brazil, because outside the northern region, brazilians who have substantial amerindian ancestry also have african ancestry.

Keep in mind the people from Rio Grande do Sul on average have the same mentality as swedish people, it's the country's most leftist state.

Attached: falcao-e-isabeli-abc.jpg (421x482, 86K)

>Argentina is Whiter then the UK?
No, Argentina is around 60% White, the UK is around 84% White.

>Should we start migrating to south america?
No, our homelands is Europe but if the White South Americans want to form an Ethnostate in Santa Catarina - Uruguay - Buenos Aires I will happily cheer them on.

>And if we get in large numbers we could even whiten Brazil 47.7%.
No way, Brazil is already down to 43-41% white (90 million at the times of the 2010 census when the population was 191 million, the total population is now 209 million and the white birth rate is below replacement level, therefore it's between 85 and 90 million whites there)

You might be interested in this

Attached: Composiciôn Étnica de Iberoamérica al Final del Siglo XX.png (1010x648, 77K)

Will America be 50%?

This one is a much more recent poll

Attached: Demographics_of_Latin_America_Latinobarometro_2016_Survey.png (892x602, 46K)

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

>the census comes out in 2021 the UK is going to be something like 80% or 82%
I think it will be much lower mate. UK is a lost colony at this point.

how is it going in the Scandinavian Callifate cuck?

Attached: wpid-norway-islam__article.jpg (640x504, 74K)

Here is overall ancestry, over 75% of the blue element (west eurasian) is either white or arab/jew/southern italian, as you can see it's about 63%

Attached: Cuadros_Latinos_2458_muestras.png (2318x2410, 381K)

That's actually from the middle-north

I know there is no such thing as a complete castizo that is exactly 75% but it's just an estimate, i consider a castizo to be what you call an off white I guess

you post your face and I'll post mine and we will see who is more white

nice try FBI nigger

>Honduras
>le 1% face

So 9/10 people are 60% white or more.
I was pretty close but they are a little less white than I thought.

>let's post our faces on Jow Forums
Retarded mutt confirmed.

Why would the FBI want a picture of an Argentinian?

Keep in mind jews/arabs/southern italians are only 4%, meaning 59% of the total Argentine population is Huwhite

Attached: Argentina_PCA.png (1708x847, 107K)

Delusional bong. You are 84% white and dropping FAST

If you take huwhite to mean castizo, which is arguable, if they are already dark haired Spaniards/Italians

wrong

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

>you post your face and I'll post mine and we will see who is more white

Attached: mutthiding.png (476x401, 138K)

Yes, South Brazil is very White!
Please don't let us down and achieve your independence.

Attached: Whites in Brazil (2010 Census).png (5000x4716, 614K)

So, a country full of 75%ers is white, but a country full of 95%ers isn't?

Castizo are white, mestizos are not.
Also, Argentina and Uruguay don't even have a race-based census you retard.

You are incorrect, but they are still in a bad situation

sad day when there so much nu-pol reddit trash on this board they cant recognize the pasta of old

paraguay,bolivian peruvian venezuelan and other mestizo scum that wasnt in our country until you rootless mongrel 56 percetner philosemite monkeys went to die and fight for the jew, now we have to stand these mongrel rootless bastard of the americans callin us non white

im tired of these retarded american monkeys (who have been in america since 1700s, so obviously they have non white blood), meanwhile 2 or 3 genration argentines WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHERE THEY COME FROM WITHOUT 23ANDJEW need to not stand this shit

you are as bad as the jew for you are a traitor fuck americans and their mongrel mentality

>kys you're self
The absolute state of whatever the fuck you are

The 95% number for Argentina includes mestizos as well, it includes everyone but literal Africans and Amerindians.

Interesting, about half of argentine and brazilians samples are over 80% european.

>UK is 81.8% white British

I bet over 95% of the people above 80 is fully british.

Now I wonder how much of the under 5 population is fully european / white, I wouldn't be surprised if its around 60% or so.

>then
You don't even deserve this reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7zKss8gYn8

I dunno mate. I watched this video. Only 2 female dancers are clearly white the rest are fuck knows what kind of species. Definitely not white.

Average Brazilian person (including all nonwhites) in the South is 84% white. White Southerners are probably 90%+ white

Attached: QeLDXhW.png (496x675, 90K)

Around 71% of Parana, 81% of Rio Grande do Sul and 86% of Santa Catarina (the three Southern states) identified as White in 2009-2010

Attached: Brazil Demographics (2009).png (1088x1328, 150K)

The average American is 69.5% White, that doesn't mean 69.5% of Americans are White, nor does it mean the average White American is 69.5% White.

It is 60% plus basically

And 95% of Cubans

He's pardo.

>southern argentina
retarded swede just has to share his ignorant opinion doesn't he

Only 4% of Argentinians cluster in the arab/jew/southern italian, 59% are White European.

Yeah.

That's really impressive, l remember reading somewhere that the spanish elites barely mixed with natives and africans at all.

It's true, after all.