>be me
>belief that all other views and arguments are automatically uncorrect
>always cry oppression when views arent recognized
>also doesnt respect other viewpoints and arguments
>lie and make up statistics to support my argument
>anyone who doesnt align with my views are witchunted and considered bad people
>be liberal
pic unrelated

Attached: 98FBA82C-4EE2-4509-87A5-1674359C1A86.png (1179x1024, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7mRG88KPbA
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/22/ST2008062202006.html
nature.com/articles/srep41314
newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
the-scientist.com/features/are-the-brains-of-transgender-people-different-from-those-of-cisgender-people-30027
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>uncorrect
>not incorrect

behold the """intelligent""" conservative

>Being conservative

Literally the most NPC thing you could ever do politically

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

HEH... NOTHING PERSONNEL, LIBKEK. JUST HAD TO DROP THE TRUTH BOMB ON YA

Attached: 5321251-cool-and-trendy-kid-with-sunglasses-isolated-over-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 115K)

TROLLED EPIC STYLE!

GAMERS RISE UP!

>>Being conservative
>Literally the most NPC thing you could ever do politically
nice try
now in the oven you go

You just desrcibed the average republican voter and compared him to sjw who make a tiny part of liberalism .

Isn't being a shitlib the most NPC thing you can do since you're force fed this shit by the teachers' union public education system and nearly all media outlets?

>I only follow what the establishment tells me to
t. You

>I identify with the world around me
t. NPC

Jesus was an Avatar because he was in the world, but not of it. Every single person here, is just a really good AI NPC.

Conservatives are legit the only people i see that do the whole identity politics.

"I don't agree with opinion X"

>"Huh , you must be a commie libtard sjw cuck"
It's pretty ironic seeing people argue about the dumbest shit on some chink image board.

All of this will drift to non existence and whatever you type will be a waste of time.

So you can keep arguing , or just stop responding for once and doing something productive.

Anyways , cheers lads

Attached: 1520106004641.png (547x433, 16K)

Extreme liberals and SJWs are like that, true
But you have to be literally retarded or actually racist/sexist/homophobic to vote Republican
No one is shitting on libertarians since they don't push for corporatist anti-worker policies and controlling people's bodies and deny modern scientific consensus

Identity politics was literally created by the left, for social justice purposes. They're the ones who believe in it wholeheartedly and screech all the time about institutional racism. You're the retard saying "STOP MOCKING/SATIRIZING/REACTING AT ALL TO THIS"

>>I only follow what the establishment tells me to
>t. You
The establishment is conservative. The wealthier you are, the more likely you are to vote for conservative candidates.
Unless you're referring to educated people, who by and large vote Democrat.

>Identity politics was literally created by the left, for social justice purposes.
Do you think all liberals are social justice warriors?
Because I'm liberal, my whole family is liberal, and I have never in my life met one. I don't think either of my parents know what "genderfluid" means.

It happens on both sides

>hardcore leftists are the "allies with gays, feminist crowd"
>cons are the "man we're all smart and rational, unlike those dumb leftists"

There are decent people on both sides, mind.

What's your opinion on social justice and critical theory? That's the only relevant criteria.

I thought I was on Jow Forums not Jow Forums

My opinion is that we shouldn't hate on people for benign lifestyle choices or identities (gay, black, trans) that they can't change. Live and let live.

All conservashits and rethuglicans must be exterminated. They are the parasites of western society.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7mRG88KPbA

Attached: Antifa_logo.jpg (472x474, 35K)

It's crazy how they became the new SJWs

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminism is the only righteous path.

>he thinks they were ever not the real SJW's

were you born fucking yesterday? do you remember guys like pic related? does christian conservatism ring a bell to you? do you honestly believe these people ever desired "freedom" of any kind other than the freedom to oppress people who's lifestyle choices they disagree with?

Attached: 2012%2F12%2F04%2Fa6%2Fjackthompso.eB7.jpg (950x534, 84K)

Guys you are all being fooled by the mainstream media. They make you believe that there are only two sides: far right and far left. That's an illusion to make you choose one side and vote for either Democrat or Republican. Back in the old days people were more civil about voting, and you didn't have to be far left or right. You can choose to be in the middle. It feels like their is no middle ground anymore, but you can.

Centrists are so fucking dumb dude. Politics is literally built around disagreement. It exists as a way of solving problems by having two sides who fight it out. You can't be in the center of politics unless you're some cynical retard profiting off outrage.

The Republicans and the Democrats are two sides of the same coin. Merely change the context and it fits for both. Neither party cares for ideals or the people, but maintaining their hold on power. The Democrats do not care for the minorities and the Republicans do not care for the ruralities.

Both sides are illegitimate. God Save the Queen!

Attached: KingSupport.jpg (1280x956, 211K)

>cant change being gay or trans
Just dont be a degenerate bruh

>benign lifestyle choices
The decisions of the individual come together to form a society. As such when absolutes in a society are disturbed it leads to instability.

Attached: BearNo.jpg (599x358, 64K)

that's why we need to kill conservatives desu

it depends on the thing you're challenging.
there are some things that aren't normal but completely fine and they shouldn't be seen as bad just because they're different from whats typical (for now).

Uncorrect is a word in the English language, though some consider its use archaic. Those few whom say such are uncorrect.

Attached: SmugWojak.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

There are numerous peer-reviewed articles showing inherent structural differences in the brains of straight/cis people and gay/trans people.
Denying this is denying scientific fact.

Please explain to me how homosexuality or sex transitioning leads to widespread instability.
Studies show that children raised by gay couples tend to be more well-adjusted than those raised by straight couples.

Pic related. Democracy is NPC.

Attached: Peter.jpg (1280x1662, 279K)

>actually trying to argue with them

lmao you're wasting your time kid, these people are not human

Monarchists are fucking degenerates.

>There are numerous peer-reviewed articles showing inherent structural differences in the brains of straight/cis people and gay/trans people.

No there aren't. What the fuck are you even talking about? "inherent structural difficulties" what, like the amygdala is bigger in faggots? Same as in sociopaths. You have no reputable studies, only motherjones links. Any serious neuroscientist would laugh at the notion that there are physiological parts of the brain only trannies and faggots have

A pretty manly looking duchess there. Is this the result of all the inbreeding?

Attached: 1503788691866.jpg (615x409, 35K)

are you saying gender isn't a social construct? because thats bullshit and not supported by any evidence.
i dont mind gay or trans people but call it what it is, a fetish developed during early childhood, like any other fetish.
foot fetishists, for example, also have inherent structural differences in their brains and there are numorous studies confirming this as well. still a fetish.
what we should actually do, is make almost all fetishes fine (not pedos though)

The only kind of political shit I can really understand is accelerationist anarcho-capitalism cause it's basically just how things are

Attached: 1468656758216.jpg (640x478, 63K)

Forgive me for I was unclear. You are of course correct in your general statement, but what I meant was those things that are an absolute through out socialites. Things such as heterosexuality and monogamy (at least among the middle and lower classes). It is when such things as these are questioned and or rejected as the normal state that leads to future problems. Problems such as the aids epidemic being largely fueled by them, or the decline of the nuclear family leading to problems among the children. Then there is of course the case of the teenagers being convinced of the Gender dysphoria nonsense and then letter regretting it and killing themselves.

Attached: Contemplation.jpg (702x562, 61K)

In fact it is the exact opposite.

Kek, but no if you look at other such memes I had posted prior in this thread there is a trend of the quotes being paired with particularly appealing art in the classical style.

Inbreeding was only a major problem in Habsburg Spain

Yes, we must kill the conservatives in order that the reactionary cause might be realized. God Speed, brother.

Attached: bolt.jpg (550x550, 13K)

Yes, we have devolved into a state of near anarchy with out the presense of the monarch in politics.

what would you consider abnormal things that are fine and should be normalized?

Things that I would consider abnormal that should be normalized. The first would be an acknowledgment that men are women are different and have different roles, but that those roles are of equal importance. Far to often do people hold that either men and women are the same and should be treated as such. Or the other side of the coin and hate all women and see them as evil.

Attached: RarePepe.gif (1400x934, 1.37M)

Gay vs. straight:
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/06/22/ST2008062202006.html
nature.com/articles/srep41314
newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/

Trans vs. cis:
the-scientist.com/features/are-the-brains-of-transgender-people-different-from-those-of-cisgender-people-30027
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm

>are you saying gender isn't a social construct?
Sex is not a social construct. Trans people desire to change their sex. They have dysphoria relating to their primary and secondary sexual characteristics.

>foot fetishists, for example, also have inherent structural differences in their brains
No, they don't.

>Sex is not a social construct.
But the way a sex behaves, or the gender, is. there's nothing about having long hair or wearing dresses or being submissive as being female, for example.
>>foot fetishists, for example, also have inherent structural differences in their brains
>No, they don't.
yes they do
>Neurologist Vilayanur S. Ramachandran proposed that foot fetishism is caused by the feet and the genitals occupying adjacent areas of the somatosensory cortex, possibly entailing some neural crosstalk between the two.
during adolescence, when they are smaller and closer to the feet, some people develop the fetish via stimulation and possible genetic predisposition causing activation via changing of these brain structures.
all fetishes have a structural difference in the brain.

Get fucked pal I ain't having some incestuous faggot bastard ruling over me
Monarchy is just part of the cycle of anarchy to anarchy and at best is comfortable slavery
I know it sounds gay but that's how it is

>vote republican and get a neoliberal capitalism, no worker benefits and the occasional war. Climate change is ignored
>vote democrat and get neoliberal capitalism, no worker benefits and the occasional war, but with slightly higher taxes to pay for abortions. Climate change is acknowledged but nothing is done about it

The ABSOLUTE STATE of US politics
They're the same centre right party on 95% of issues, only disagreeing over completely trivial bullshit like trannies and gays getting married.
Why do Americans not see this? The media prop these two parties up like they are the only two options and treat them like sports teams.
To the outside world american politics is fucking boring.

Attached: 1535227822711.png (771x807, 1M)