Ever had sex with a girl with a penis?

Ever had sex with a girl with a penis?

Attached: 1538092154282m.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1lDyQb05rFy0xhroXTs7CsVHX_s3B7gsx79ygo30fSis/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a trans girl and I'm scared of other trans girls so no

>girl

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

that not a girl

I wouldn't mind pounding one out just to see what it's like since it's fun to think about domming someone with a cock that's like a 4th the size of yours, but no

girls don't have penisis

>girl
>with a penis
Pick one and make better bait you grimey philistine

>girl
>with a penis
Motherfucker, how many times are we going to have to go over this?...

docs.google.com/document/d/1lDyQb05rFy0xhroXTs7CsVHX_s3B7gsx79ygo30fSis/edit reminder these are the people who make these threads

>a girl with a penis

so basically a man?

>tfw would rather eat the ass on the left

Jow Forums made me gay

Despite being the symbol of manhood, a human penis is a failure at having masculine properties.

In the animal kingdom, males don't often have sex for pleasure. He has sex to procreate and he is designed to do that. Males shouldn't get pleasure from sex, only pleasure from having children and moving on.

BUT. We lost our baculum and pride with it. Our dicks became soft, malleable, delicate and vulnerable. And worst of all, we ejaculate though sensitivity. A human dick has more in common with females than males.

Look at the specimen in that picture. He is displaying his penis just as she displays her pussy. Both of which are being advertized in a way that makes them look needy, receptive, vulnerable, and tender.
A male in the animal kingdom says "I am ready to fuck at any moment, bring me a female and I will penetrate her"
This one says "Please be gentle with my delicate balls. My dick is only useful if you penetrate me, or tenderly and lovingly massage it."

wut?

In an original manner, mind you.

Ream males have a baculum, a bone rather than a rush of blood in response to pleasure. Real males don't need gentleness on their dick, only weak humans do. We would not be in this situation if men and women were more different sexually.

Traps and shemales are popular because human dicks are very feminine. They are delicate, sensitive, needy, receptive, and soft. They have the traits men seek in women. If we did not have those, we would not have this trap business.

No but I'd like to

left is objectively better orignally

this. left gives me a huge boner while right my dick barely twitches.

damn this pic has made me realize I'm at least a little bit bisexual. Give me a couple of beers and that thing was in front of me, I'd fuck it.

That's fucking bullshit and you know it. You would never fuck a normal looking guy no matter how many beers you've had

Er, I guess. Man whatever this is too complicated. Hot traps like that probably have their pick of turbo-chads

this thread in a nutshell

oregano

Attached: jewfagmagic.jpg (817x981, 184K)

I'm in a "poly" relationship if anyone has any questions. It's me and my girlfriend with our trap "pet"

Elaborate

Your girl thinks you're a fag btw

Probably.

Me and her have been dating for a few years. Both bi. We tried adding another girl to relationship but she would gt too jealous. Looked online and found some young trans girl. We told them we wanted a pet that lives with us. They agreed. We pay for food + HRT and clothes. They become a personal cum dump. Its great for 3 ways since its an extra mouth and pair of hands. (Always in chastity) Also my girl like to peg them so it's fun to watch/ join in.

I'm trans, how do I find a relationship like this?

That saggy flaccid penis and balls is disgusting, not to mention the big man feet. For the record, I like men and women, but actual men and women not disgusting freaks.

Wow that's hot. I want to be a pet.

Fetlife, Grindr/Tinder. Just be specific. Also Local gay bars always have a few couples like us looking for a nice pet to take home.

It's really fun. Sex is always great. Usually all 3 of us just cuddle together on the couch after work. Our pet stays locked in a room plugged and caged.

>tfw cis girl with trans slave pet
>don't have to share her with a gross guy
It's the life trans girls were made for honestly

You keep them in a cage....

Why are women like you so rare.. All I've ever wanted was to be owned by a cute cis girl.

Not like a kennel i mean in constant chastity. When my girlfriend comes home she takes the plug out and the cage off ang gives them a nice bath. Maybe she does a deep cleaning if we have something planned.

There are no girls with penises

"boipucci" is just some dude's hairy asshole

traps are gay

repent or perish

Attached: traps gay.png (594x593, 343K)

hnnng
makes me wanna have a pet trap as well
or maybe become the pet I'd have to try it out first

Most trans girls are awful. Good trans girls are a lot more rare than people like me

Sometimes I think traps are OK, but pictures like this really snap you back to reality. A penis suddenly seems extremely unappealing when compared to the body of a real girl

>Ever had sex
No, stop asking variations of this question it will always be no.

:( I'm a good girl though..

sorry u got e.d. bro. my dicks hard as fuck.

It's pretty good but just remember you as a pet wouldn't be the main focus of the relationship. Me and my girlfriend have lots of sex + intimacy without our pet at times. I do try and take them out when i can though. We call those days "going for a walk"

>girl with a penis
i love you too user

Attached: 1474593673915.png (812x806, 797K)

>living as a third wheel in a relationship your whole life
No wonder they kill themselves so much L M A O

Most of our kinkier stuff we do with our pet though. (Watersports, bondage, cock/ass worship, making wash us in the shower while we makeout/fuck, mouth cleaning after sedx) We do fuck our pet plenty though. If my girl is tired i usually just dump my cum in our pet while she watches or reads a book.

tfw no girl to dom me
yr gf is lucky

sounds like heaven desu
original post

i mean so far it's good but when we decide to gt married we might have to "let go" of our pet. Idk how she'll take that.

Probably pretty devastating.. you're basically a surrogate mom and dad for her. Almost all transgirls have bad relationships with their parents and are extremely deprived of parental affection, thus having mommy issues/daddy issues. It's a rough life.

I want to but I'm scared that she'll have a bigger dick than me.

Yeah my fiance is trans, but she started pretty young so thankfully my parents can't tell because my family is incredibly conservative (I am too but not extremely). She is pretty great too, loves to be sexually submissive, actually wants to be a wife and cook for me and take care of the house and stuff like that. Most women I met in the past just want to work and be strong independent women. Fuck feminism.

She was probably a few months out of Highschool when we took her in. It's been 2 years now so we'll see. We've brought it up before but she usually stays quiet and holds on to one of us.

Yes. I'm a cis woman and my girlfriend is a trans woman. She's an angel and I hope we grow old together.

most shrink up so you really shouldn't worry about that

I want to with the one on the left.

>Ever had sex with a girl with a penis?

I find thinking of said penis as a very large clitoris helps tremendously.
If the voice is too deep, I find a ball gag eliminates this problem.

What would you do if your parents found out that you were marrying a tranny .

this is a very interesting post and i appreciate it user

If you could choose one, who would it be?

Only if I can play around with the dick too.

>hat fits ass perfectly
I'd smash just for that reason