Do I qualify for /skelly/ threads?

Do I qualify for /skelly/ threads?

Attached: brad.jpg (768x1280, 159K)

why do you want to be so thin and frail?

Because being skelly is peak human performance

idk, it feels good, it feels nice to feel bodies with no fat and im too pathetic to build muscle

Surely it doesn't feel good knowing that most teenagers, let alone adults, could beat or even rape you?

i want to be beat and raped

rape not my fantasy rape is my life
it won't happen again cause i carry a knife

fair enough my dude
so do rapists

i was quoting a rapist

do you think i'm retarded

fatty

((orang))

based rapist user

>be skelly like OP
>nice face & personality
Can't complain at all.

Why can you afford to spend more than 2$/day on food?

happy Jow Forums day user

Attached: city of sickness.jpg (500x500, 54K)

uyou 2twotooto

because I made thousands on one lucky bet and now I slowly eat into it while having no job on the horizon

ALL these POSTS and not ONE person has SAID if I QUALIFY for SKELLY threads

FINE
You do, I accept you as a fellow skelly. Enjoy.

Get off my board music chad.

thanks FINALLY, I wish You well fellow SKELLY
>chad
you must have LOW standards for chads, chads aren't weak and mentally ill like me

YOU'RE WELCOME! It's actually pretty nice, a lot of cute girls love it.
>music chad
Not OP, but there's some truth in that, as a lot of people assume I'm a musician. I kinda am, but still.

nah
you look more meso than ecto 2bh you should hit the gym now your bone structure will make you look like a naja

OP here i actually am a musician but im not chad only shit musicians who care about image and being cool are chads

I know your type. Don't you have some naive teenage girls to seduce? Get out of here.

what le FUCK! I FINALLY get into the SKELLY club and APPARENTLY im not SKELLY.

FUCK YOU, I BARELY EAT AND I CANT BE NORMIE, FAT OR SKELLY. GONNA KILL MYSELF

you, MAY know my type, this much is le true BUT dont EVER assume THAT YOU know my story BRO

heh
fast for 15 days and you'll be one but I know you're taking the piss m8
leave us alone plz

Guess it depends on the definition of chad, some really are just wholesome and nice people.
GAME OVER, MAN.

Attached: 2aMtH.jpg (533x300, 105K)

I'm not FUCKING taking THE PISS. I FAST often and I BARELY ever eat. Today I had nothing all day and a a pear for DINNER. I'll ADMIT i'm still on the journey. HOPEFULLY I cand POST in SKELLY threads by next year if im not FUCKING dead yet.
yeah im not NEAR whole or NICE. I'm that QUIET guy in the back of CLASS. PEOPLE WONDER "is he ALRIGHT" "LOOKS a little THIN" I can even talk to girls even though i have sisters, i dont even CONTACT them.

>yeah im not NEAR whole or NICE. I'm that QUIET guy in the back of CLASS. PEOPLE WONDER "is he ALRIGHT" "LOOKS a little THIN" I can even talk to girls even though i have sisters, i dont even CONTACT them.
Some of them still find you weirdly attractive and sooner or later, one will show up that just works for you, no worries, really. Happened a couple of times to me, usually when I just stop giving a fuck.

Where do you live, my man? Address? Schedule? Any major phobias?

>how can I into Jow Forums?
was obviously meant for skelly

No, wait, other way around. I need more booze I think.

NEW ZEALAND, 112 NORTHLAND RD WELLINGTON. no schedule. Phobias? YES, OCEANS, big SPIDERS, BOATS
WHY THE FUCK >would my SISTER find me ATTRACTIVE