Femanons, what are you doing to become the man your father wasn't?

Femanons, what are you doing to become the man your father wasn't?

Attached: Peterson.jpg (810x500, 23K)

>femanons
>father
Zibba wut

Is used to think about doing this. Becoming a dude so I could get jacked and be a better man than my father was to me. Weak and abusive and not in control. But then I realized being a tranny was degenerate and being a dude isn't as easy as women think it is. Especially one raised by a weak alcoholic mother. My dad raised me right though even though he was shitty to me and shattered my self esteem. I'm not promiscuous, I don't leverage my gender and always try to work hard. I'm also a virgin. It'll probably stay that way too. Being here and seeing into the minds of anonymous dudes has put me off them. Thanks for reading my blog, id still love being a dude tho. Have a good day op.

You are an idiot for staying a virgin, there is nothing special about virginity

i look like a man but i've fallen into alcoholism just like my dad. im not doing much. just waiting until an OD will take me out.

>tfw you will never femdom Jordan Peterson

I'm not that user, but yes there is... being pure kinda makes me happy, sometimes...

Attached: 1527195951721.jpg (1024x1016, 310K)

Why him specifically? lmao

He seems to be both well and soft spoken but has boiling autistic rage just under the surface.

Not being a drug addict like my """"father"""" is :)

Nice sp00ks nerd

Why do you like that?
original keks

I like how fragile it seems. He seems so weak and vulnerable but is trying so hard to be strong.

Like an angry kid almost? This is comedy gold.

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 150K)

Yes, but with the sophistication of a fatherly man.

Jordan Peterson is the living embodiment of a beta bitch trying his hardest to act like an alpha while holding back tears.

He's the pseudo-intellectual version of pic related.

Attached: dont-let-the-tears-fool-you-ill-still-knock-the-fuck-11157248.png (500x563, 119K)

>TFW religious nobody talks out his ass but with a gentle voice and a relatable persona and everyone acts like he's the newest great thinker of the world because he's anti SJ and antifeminist.

He got shown the fuck up by Joe Rogan of all people. Great at blowing air into a crowd, but he couldn't handle himself just talking to a regular guy one on one.

Attached: yiss.png (299x276, 2K)

Do you like him because he's fatherly?

No, I don't like him really at all but the bits in his book about how female rejection is so devastating to men and make them shitty lobsters was a little hot.

>Femanons, what are you doing to become the man your father wasn't?
my dad's pretty cool idk what you're talking about

Why do you like hurting men?

Posting turkey apu everyday
Day 74

Quality, and rule-obeying post edition

Day 74

Quality, and rule-obeying edition

Day 74

Extra quality-filled, and rule-obeying post edition