Accidentally locked myself in my room

>accidentally locked myself in my room
>don't know any in my res to call and help me
what do?

Attached: 1536550540804.jpg (960x1280, 187K)

Masturbate.
Originallo le oriiginal

Smash the door

I'm in a uni residence, I'll get kicked out if I break anything

Who tf cares. Tell them you were locked in.
As for breaking it, just keep kicking where the lock would be.

Defenestrate yourself

>Who tf cares
I care user. Getting kicked out of res makes you look bad. I need another solution

Get screwdriver, dismantle lock from inside, look up instructions, get some fucking agency

What kind of garbage ass locks do you have that you're able to lock yourself IN??? That's some fire code violation shit

>Get screwdriver
Where on earth am I supposed to get that? So you think I just keep tools in my room?
It's one of those rotating locks, kinda like the ones in bathrooms. I unlocked my for from outside but forgot to take the key out, and then I locked it from the inside. Now it won't unlock again since the key is stopping it from moving

Is it an interior door that your locked behind or the main exterior door?

"Rotating"? Take a picture

You're on the internet. Use social media to your advantage senpai.

This a weak ass senpai

The key is outside
>implying I use any social media
Have you forgotten what board you're on?

Attached: 20181001_223949.jpg (1712x2330, 1.61M)

Try vigorous wiggling while turning knob, or if it's just a patch and not a bolt you may be able to pop the bitch open with a credit card

>It's one of those rotating locks, kinda like the ones in bathrooms. I unlocked my for from outside but forgot to take the key out, and then I locked it from the inside. Now it won't unlock again since the key is stopping it from moving

this is hilarious I'm actually laughing so hard when someone has to come rescue you trust me nobody is going to forget about this one omg lmfao

Euro locks are trash, I'm surprised more of you fools don't die in fires

Slip a note under the door explaining and sit by banging on it as you hear people walking by.

Okay I'll do the note thing but I'm too afraid to bang on the door. My anxiety won't allow it

Attached: 1537807976388.jpg (212x249, 8K)

i hear hear people outside but no one's reading my note

Attached: 1469695034724.jpg (919x898, 32K)

why wouldn't it open?
I would take the door handle apart t b h and see what's going on

or be a faggot and find the number of your accommodation and they'll send a guy round

embrace your new environment, this is your home now; become one with your surroundings filling it up with pizza boxes and pee-bottles (you can poop out the window like a normal person if you want), but it's your territory: and your new reality - become the res monster you were always meant to be bro

Attached: what you are now we once were, what we are now, you will become.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

Can't see why having the key inserted would disable the inside knobs, might just be binding from some kind of pressure on the door, try pulling or pressing on the door to relieve pressure while operating inside knobs/lever

it's 11pm, i cant call anyone right now. the key is still in the other side and i locked it from the inside without knowing. now it wont unlock again
i can see the lock, it's definitely not going to open as long as the key is in the other side
DELET

Attached: 1529468371941.png (540x298, 172K)

knife, spoon handle, tweezers
are you a female or something?

What materials are at your disposal, y'all gonna have to be a macguyver for this one

Call 911 maybe, i mean you're kinda in an emergency situation

I'm just saying OP
you COULD just kick the door in

I think your shit looks like this on the inside, get creative

Attached: 89.jpg (450x450, 52K)

call security you mongoloid
your campus should have a 24-hour hotline so google their number

just bang on the door you sped anxiety is a myth

if you wait long enough your drive for hunger will override your social anxiety

Senario: Campus security all rapists

Note should read "will trade sex for freedom"

You know, the same thing happened to a girl at my campus and by the time she was found, more than 24 hrs had passed and she was completely dehydrated. I'm sure you'll be fine tho :)

Just jiggle the door until it opens. As long as there is no deadbolt lock, it should open this way.

Attached: fight-girls-boob-punching.gif (486x274, 258K)

>by the time she was found
no one would even know i was missing user. and it doesn't seem like my note is working

Attached: 1469042310694.png (382x395, 62K)

Throw stuff out the window or rattle the door super hard. Dont you have anybody that you could call or text?

SOMEONE SAW IT! FREEEEEEDOM!

Attached: 1505940801575.gif (160x224, 403K)

>implying that
>A: This is real
>or B: someone is genuinely this stupid

call emergency services tardlet

thanks for sticking around for my escapades anons, now i can finally go to bed

Attached: 1497223960910.png (1200x900, 1.18M)

piss urself
post pics so i can masturb8 to it

lol dumb euroscum locks

This thread is an amazing example of natural selection although it's somewhat unfortunate that OPs life isn't in danger because this is the kind of stupid that should erase you from. Society and the gene pool.

Attached: 1528861393863.jpg (250x250, 45K)

And you didn't start a conversation with them? Could have made a friend or at least an acquaintance. Ya blew it.

this has to be a LARP.
your school has to have fire safe rooms otherwise they would be sued out the ass