/trans/ thread

I hope you're having a lovely day, cuties. Take your pills if you haven't already. How are you feeling today?

Attached: 005.png (800x1297, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do I spend every day sitting at my computer doing nothing and wishing I was dead instead of working on my voice or posture or getting a job and using the money for haircare, skincare, girl's clothes, or makeup

oh it's because I'll never pass and 99% of the world despises me because I want to be female

Do ftm's post here too? I think they're cute..

Fuck off Tranny, nobody would miss you if you killed yourself

I had my first date on Friday with the older gentleman I met on here. It was an emotional roller coaster. He flew from the east coast to see me in California. We decided to meet at the date spot since he wanted to go to his hotel and clean up before seeing me. I got there an hour early because I'm stupid and let my excitement get the best of me. The time came and he still hadn't showed up. An hour later, he still hadn't come. I was messaging him and he hadn't been responding. I was about to break down in tears in public, I felt like I got ghosted. Eventually he did answer. He said his plane got delayed and told me to wait for him. I was really skeptical at this point but I said okay.

It was like midnight at this point and I had given up. All of a sudden, he showed up in an Uber. Luggage and everything. It was surreal, he was real! I didn't even know what to say when he was finally there. He apologized for making me wait and I just hugged him and broke down crying. He seemed confused at first before I explained it to him. He was exhausted since he hopped on a plane right after leaving work so we decided to go back to his hotel. We just spoke for hours before going to sleep together. We spent the entire weekend together doing various things before he went back home.

I fell for him like a ton of bricks, he is great. We're officially a couple now but before we started dating he told me he wanted to move pretty fast so asked me to go live with him in the east coast before he left.

I think I'm going to do it. I've never lived anywhere outside of California but I kind of want to be with him. I still feel like its too soon though but this feels like a once in a lifetime thing.

Attached: 1520129394042.jpg (1913x1984, 409K)

I'm so happy for you anonette! You found yourself a husbando.

How much older is he than you user? Did you first start talking via a sugar daddy thing?

Kill yourself, do it, you are a MAN, not a woman

hi hi
me and my boyfriend are supposed to go to the botanical garden soon, i'm really looking forward to it

Hope someone shoots you while you're there
Tranny scum

Thanks user. I feel really happy.

He is like 20 years older than me. No we just met here and started talking over email then over the phone.

can you imagine obsessing over something completely harmless that doesn't effect you in any way to the point of wishing death on other people, and thinking *those* are the mentally ill ones

Attached: 1534841397341.png (563x542, 157K)

Is your boyfriend rich or just really well off?

>Using a 6ix9ine Pepe to get his point across
Fucking kek, kill yourself tranny lover

I hope you have fun with your boyfriend.

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KlLL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

Try spending some money on a nice suit to make yourself feel better.
It doesnt even have to be for anything, its nice to get outside and feel confident in yourself.

Im done with Jow Forums

Im jealous of you. You are pretty lucky

>doesn't effect you in any way
You mentally ill scumbags have hijacked every aspect of normal life, and every institution out there caters to you sick faggots as a result. It's the entire left actually, not just you. Always have to walk on eggshells now because some snowflake retard will screech at you about insensitivity or opression towards women/blacks/gay trans muslim lizard people etc. A person's whole life can be ruined simply because they speak out about this shit and have a different opinion.

Not all trannies are leftists

Girl if you don't marry him immediately, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

*Man
He's mentally ill and needs to be treated

You think anybody that comes here is super liberal? Are you retarded?

>you being allowed to exist and be tolerated in society effects me
>not being able to call you a tranny and not suffer any consequences make me the true victim
ok manbaby

reposting this cause im still riding the high
pretty good

i spent all day yesterday (now two days ago) with my boyfriend, we went to a fighting game tournament, i got 9th and he got 3rd out of 42 people. that was really fun. it was the first time we'd gone together and it made me really happy how comfortable he was with being openly affectionate towards me, even in front of a community he's been a part of for years where everyone knows him.
we went and got mongolian food afterward. i'd never had it, and i really enjoyed it.
then we went back to my house. it was really late, so i blew him and we went to bed together.

overall
a v v nice night

Attached: 1536670934215.png (660x721, 272K)

good luck friend

honestly, no snark, you taught alot. thank you.

Attached: rodman.jpg (540x338, 43K)

i believe in you user
original origiona

I don't mean to be rude but I'd rather ask here than face to face to someone.
Why are you trans? Why do you care what you are or how you act to even put this lable onto yourself? If true, why do you give a shit about what pronouns people use to refer to you?
I'm only asking because personally if I tried to carry every aspect of my personality on my shoulders I would crush under it's weight.

tore the fucking tags off and everything lol

don't tell me you're from POA

No one would willingly curse themselves with being trans. Most people who are trans font want to be trans, and fight it with all their might until they're so suicidal that transition seems better than death. Ironically that means most people transition when they're older when the effectiveness of transition has diminished. The ones who transition early do it because they're lucky enough to have the internet show them what happens if they wait.

avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm

Read this

>Why are you trans?
because i grew up judging myself by female standards long before i understood what those were. i hate my male characteristics and i feel like more of a freak living in the man's skin than i do transitioning.
i don't care how i act, the only things transitioning changed about myself are how i appear and sound. i'm the same person.
i care what pronouns people use for me because i know when people are using the incorrect ones on purpose they're just doing it to hurt me. i don't hold it against people when they use the wrong ones on accident.
i didn't have any other option than to transition. repressing and killing myself before i hit 20 because i hated the farce i had to put on when i was still identifying as male is a lot shittier of an ending than transitioning and giving myself a shot at happiness. and, 2 years on, i feel like i've made the right choice. i'm a lot happier now than i've ever been. but if i had the choice to have been comfortable with the sex i was assigned at birth, i'd' take it.

Well personally, I've never called myself trans or even care about what people refer to me as. My parents still refer to me with male pronouns and I don't care because they're just used to it and they don't mean ill will. Everybody refers to me as "she" anyway because I pass but if someone didn't, I don't care.

Its all about your attitude. If you're just unsure on how to handle pronouns and you call me a "he", I'm not going to chew your head off. But if you're someone that just hates me for existing and you're trying to hurt me, I'll probably say something. Not because you're saying the wrong pronoun, but because you're trying to hurt me. As for why am I trans? I didn't choose to be trans, I've felt like a girl since I was little. The HRT was just inevitable conclusion.

i don't think so
i'm definitely not any of these

Attached: 2.png (599x293, 10K)

don't worry about it, then.
you would know it if you were, I just mistook you for a friend of mine.

>avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
No real robot would plan ahead of middle age.

As a wizard, I plan to kill myself once I turn 60. I'm already halfway there. I might add, that I would like it, if you leave. People with an active life are depressing.

Taking HRT will not make you look anything like this idealized image of an anime girl, it will turn you into a disgusting, weak, dickless faggot that isn't even remotely cute, and even if it doesn't, you'll only have a few years at best before you live the rest of your life in regret as an ugly tranny and kill yourself.

Stop shilling this retarded life-destroying garbage just because you don't want to feel alone in this horrible mistake you've made.

I'm trans and it's really a difficult feeling to describe. I personally just want the love a man gives a woman as it's the only love that feels authentic to me. The love in a gay relationship is so different bc it's typically two men seeking the masculinity within each other...gender dysphoria occurs when dealing with the impossibility of my situation in being born a man. Every physical masculine aspect is just
a reminder of this impossibility.

The more feminine I appear the more I feel that people are seeing my authentic self: A woman who wants to be loved and protected like a woman. I really don't care about pronouns as I can't control people's natural perception of me. OFC I want them to call me a woman, but only if it's natural...

IMO it's probably a mental illness and I believe gender dysphoria is currently in the DSM? a lot of people here will quickly dismiss it tho which I understand when so many of the trannies out there are CRAZY and quick to lash out. But this is just bc gender dysphoria causes them so much pain, enough pain to easily break any npc tranners.

Instead of just quickly dismissing the validity, I hope people can open themselves up to understanding it, bc it really is a big problem that affects so many individuals with a pretty strong suicidal attempt rate. There's not exactly a way to 'fix' the issue, but more tolerance and understanding may be helpful....but this is just my analysis. You are free to believe what you want to believe.

is that a repressor I smell? :O hopefully ur egg breaks open soon before u become the thing you fear the most ;p I suggest maybe trying to be honest and open with yourself!!! :)))

Why don't the haters just filter these threads? The title of the thread is always the same for this very reason.

Attached: 1488177655508.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Probably not, fembots are already pretty uncommon as it is.

It will be okay qti

I finally am getting a place of my own for the first time... and my mom has decided she is moving in with me

This is pretty much the worst thing that can happen and I'm really sad about it

I guess I'll have to put off transitioning for another year hahahaha

>Why don't the haters just filter these threads? The title of the thread is always the same for this very reason.
Unironically because they are too low IQ to handle using filters

Filtering a general is the easiest shit on the planet but the kind of mouth breathing retards who whine in threads they don't like will never be capable of doing it

You poor souls would be better served reading a bible rather than mutilating yourselves.
you people will never become women and you are deluding yourselves in mental illness.

Attached: 1451759809428.png (450x500, 229K)

fuck off you trannie freaks, I hope you decide not to keep trying hurt my robot friends

Attached: megu rude.jpg (1200x894, 98K)

kill yourself faggot.
origano desu orhia

based and redpilled
follow this user's advice
he will save your lives

Good luck user.
I experience mild dysphoria now and then but I'm mostly happy as a guy, I can still relate and know that it would be unhealthy / is likely a mental illness though....I don't fault you for pursuing it anyways.
If the dysphoria was stronger, I can absolutely see myself transition and kill myself if it's not successful.
Thankfully I can keep it in check and actively work on being more masculine (lifting, assertiveness in public, have a great girlfriend and soulmate of 9 years...).

my parents still refer to me as a "he" but yet they even paid for my HRT

Come talk with us in this new comfy discord server for cuteboys and cutegirls(male)
-no drama
-no toxic kiddies/trolls
-nsfw channel
We talk about self improvement and share tips

k6e88Pb

Attached: 1536103869233.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

Holy shit, I remember that thread. Hopefully he doesn't murder you.

I remember that guy! I'm glad its working out for you.

Any cute girls(male) need some hugs? Free of charge, of course.

Got a doctor's appointment today and I'm thinking about asking her from switching from pills to patches. Anyone here on patches?

I've heard they're kinda annoying to shower with

Ahhh I see. Well as long as you feel like you can naturally love someone with how you are now, then I think that's fine :) I just worry when people feel they have to force love when it's not authentic in order to fit a societal mold :(((

eww fuck
lmao ftms are disgusting and dyky

I believe patches are more effective than the pills, right?

My ribcage is so fucking huge

I think my shoulders are like twice as wide as my hips

I have no chance, do I?

I got work today, feeling lonely as usual, I came out to a server I've been on for a long time and they all accepted me so far which was really surprising, so I guess things are kinda okay

Attached: gtyblp7im2npmowgfxpgauzwnb4qsit6_00.jpg (512x288, 21K)

aww user that's really cute i hope he turns out to be a great guy

I'll be here when you're shift is over user, to give you praise for getting through it.

hi could someone invite me to rgtow

Thanks you, user

Attached: 41b17e3e7302e6490d8e5be62359a3c3.jpg (537x680, 59K)

I've heard that yeah, I was just wondering how annoying they were to deal with. I'd prefer injections but my country doesn't do them

How old are you? You can still get a little hip growth if you're young

I'm 21

I think hips fuse around this age
It's worthless to transition at my age, I feel like marginal skincare benefits and infertility are all HRT could really give me

I started at 20 and I got a little hip growth. My shoulders still seem huge but I've got a few inches

Body fat changes and muscle loss make a huge difference too

please add me tranners
neetzsche#3309

Attached: 1498950080287.png (2180x1122, 477K)

Do you have a big dick? Because I like big dick.

Thank you for posting this thread every day, it reminds me to take my girlpills (:

Attached: 1537549389995.png (1057x1327, 554K)

These threads are great. /trans/ general should be a staple of r9k!

How can i convince lonely robots to get into HRT?

No thanks is needed if you're being the best girl you can be.

Convince me please, original

shit i wish i was a girl so much

A cute girl (male) is spending the night at my apartment. I am a girl (female), how do I seduce her?

what do you mean by big

I'm going to get my ass fucked for the first time tonight. I'm excited.

Cuddle up to her and give her headpats

ghb desu

Most of us girls (male) don't really like vaginas, so you might be out of luck...
I hope you two hook up though because this is my fetish

Attached: 1538202776565.jpg (750x600, 41K)

When will one half of the trans community stop erasing the other half? Whenever I mention I'm transgender people assume I'm mtf every time without fail. What the fuck.

That's because cis people only care about mtfs, either to fuck them or because they hate them. That's not the fault of mtfs themselves.

Do you like cis girls? desublx

Go there. Or hell.

>cis
kys tumblr retards

Just remember to not allow yourself to be abused, emotionally, physically, or mentally. You should have resources in place to go if the plan turns south. Do this for me, please. We're all looking out for you.

Attached: 1490184465035.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

Cis are just standard terms in the /lgbt/ community now, its not meant to be disparaging.

this is probably the most important post

What kind of music do you QTs like?

I unironically love country music.

I listen to a lot of future funk and other EDm, as well as a lot of hip hop instrumentals. and I like bands like tame impala and sunset rollercoaster

Attached: 1529567839497(1).jpg (711x765, 95K)

That's cute. Do you live in the country or the city then?

Most trans girls are transbians

>there's a cute trans girl playing video games in my room RIGHT NOW
help

>tfw had many girlfriends and always been straight but recently started HRT and can't stop thinking about cocks and guys

What did my brain mean by this.

Attached: 1536369374179.jpg (786x615, 98K)

tfw tranny but repressed transbian since most transbians are weird

No, not really. He is well off though, he has a good career.

I feel really lucky. I just met him by chance.

Marriage? I mean I'm not against it but its kind of soon. We haven't known each other very long. Although I guess if I go live with him, its pretty much saying I'll marry him. I never thought about this before.

Me too.

Thanks!

Thanks user. I'll keep it in mind.

I'm going to do it. I'll probably tell him I'll live with him tomorrow. The only issue is I have to drop out of college and tell my parents I'm leaving. This is going to be awkward..

Attached: 1537207892374.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I started going to a trans self help group
It was kinda nice
What a beautiful poem

>dropping out of school to live with some old man
Are you high? Don't do that.

Attached: 1432678834569.png (300x300, 211K)