It seems like women have most aspects of life on easy mode. Dating, sex, and relationships being a big one. Am I wrong...

It seems like women have most aspects of life on easy mode. Dating, sex, and relationships being a big one. Am I wrong? I really want to be wrong. It feels unfair.

Attached: 1537738175401.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htius.pdf#page=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're not wrong its the truth. they have the government, politics, society, dating, job employment, college education rates, and basically everything else in their favor. western women are the most privileged and valued in the world yet western men are the most hated in the world

playing on the hard mode means you get more skill.

ultimately, hoes due to being noskills get wrecked the moment they start competing with the rest of us

jesus christ, yeah its harder but why you'd want it any other way

because we live in an inherently unjust society?

Yeah pretty much but you can take solace in knowing that it wasn't like this for most of history and won't be like this for very long. We got kinda screwed being born during the era of female domination. Ultimately some war, disaster, or disrupting change in technology will remove them from power and restore them back to human property.

>Am I wrong? I really want to be wrong. It feels unfair.
You're not wrong, you're just not taking into account the whole situation.
I can easily get a date but he might attempt to rape, murder, or otherwise assault me if I don't know him well.
Women tend to be subject to a disproportionate amount of violence from men.

>Women tend to be subject to a disproportionate amount of violence from men.
Absolutely incorrect. Men make up 70% of victims in all cases of violence.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htius.pdf#page=48

This is simply another case of females getting priority despite having it better.

men kill each other way more than they kill women.
>I can easily get a date but he might attempt to rape, murder, or otherwise assault me if I don't know him well

#metoo and the kavanaugh trial are basically proving that you can make up rape accusations and make your attacker suffer the full force of the law. when was the last time you got raped? normal people don't do that shit, you make it out that every man is a rapist. criminals are in the minority

go to the fucking saudi arabia where they beat you within an inch of your life for not wearing a burqa... this shit is ridiculous

it really will take a war to remind you cunts what reality is like

>men kill each other way more than they kill women.
>somehow its womens fault

fucking incels

OP here, that seems really unrealistic.

>somehow its womens fault
Where did you get that from? Pic related is you, fucking retard

Attached: 0FF5A5E0-B864-4387-B772-C4B697F57DED.png (650x1000, 77K)

If you ever find yourself getting disappointed at how preferred women are, just remember you never have to take dick. I mean seriously why would you want to have periods most of your life either. I wouldn't want to be a woman.
It's easy to see things for how fucked up they really are, but even if you don't get pussy you're still freer than any woman is ever likely to be. They're all about putting up fronts to make their shit seem good. You never have to do that as a man. It truly is a blessing to be a man and you should remember it.

She means domestic violence. Obviously men will get murdered more since they're more likely to be in gangs and what not. The two aren't really comparable. But the average male is way less likely to get murdered or shot than the average female is likely to get hit or sexually assaulted or something.

I don't think she referred to just murder, which is really rare and only affects a very specific subset of men basically.

Taking dick feels really good. Periods are literally the only downside, and totally worth the staggering amount of upsides.

I wouldn't say "easymode." More like the difference between medium and hard mode I think. But yeah, my two sisters have very similar personalities to me and all three of us range similarly in terms of looks and both of them unlike me turned out ok.

Attached: 1537981505244s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>I don't think she referred to just murder

Rape, murder, etc. are all rare incidences of criminal behavior... by mere fact that most people do not rape, kill, etc. Doesn't matter if she was referring to just one activity, not all men are criminals.

When women say, "he might hurt me" they don't realize that their cuck society is 100x safer than guatemala or even russia for example

The best Norman advice I ever heard was "life's unfair brah, you just gotta overcome it"

Well domestic violence isn't really that uncommon. It's the leading cause of injury for women age 15 to like 40. For men it's accidents.

Obviously living in like Guatemala is terrible though. Women there have it really shitty all around.

They're dumber and physically weaker.

Just like children.

It's a trade off.

I agree with that and try to live by that. But it's insult to injury when women complain about their problems and society takes them seriously and changes for them, while men are told "suck it up life is unfair bro" when they complain about their problems. It's paradoxically unfair.

Domestic abuse is literally a 55-45 split though, you absolute chucklefuck.
Lesbians are the crowned champs of domestic violence in most western countries, despite making up 4% of the population.

It really jingles my dingleberries.

It being the leading cause of injury isn't surprising when virtually 0 women get jobs or do hobbies were injury is likely, and in the latter case they are usually much less hard core than the men in those hobbies.

In addition to many physically abusive men also have other related qualities that make them attractive to women, I should add.

Women are the dim-witted pawns of the technocratic, globalist elite. They hold the power in western societies. It's hilarious because the feminist goal is being completed as we speak, which is the complete subjugation of men.

You can say it's the kikes, user.

It is the kikes that use the oversized infants that are modern women to erode western civilization and replace white men with imported sandniggers.

All these 18 year old feminists are in for a rude awakening when they are going to be getting slaps and brown dick for breakfast,lunch and dinner in 10 years from now.

And yet no woman will ever admit this, or even come to this realization. Because their biology stops them from doing so.