Reminder that all ideologies and psyops are bullshit...

Reminder that all ideologies and psyops are bullshit. The only thing that is objectively harmful to civilization is predatory and ruthless behaviour. Once you root out everyone who behaves like this 99% of society's problems will disappear.

Attached: 1538188455329.jpg (1450x1443, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/worked-work/201209/predatory-and-clueless-behavior-there-is-difference
dictionary.com/browse/collectivist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivism
chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/the-face-of-classical-europe-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if ideologies and psyops lead to people having the exact behavior you described?

And people disagree on what predatory and ruthless behavior is, hence different ideologies.

describe predatory behaviour

Attached: IMG_8837.jpg (1417x1417, 177K)

This is true but you gotta be nice to those people
They only act like that because of a lot of bad experiences
They mostly all do

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

HONESTLY FUCK SHILLED CONTENT MEANT TO ASSOCIATE PEPE WITH A BRAND

WHY SHOULD PEOPLE THAT ACTIVELY DISLIKE COMMUNITIES BE ABLE TO CONTROL THEM

WAKE UP PEOPLE

>Once you root out everyone who behaves like this 99% of society's problems will disappear
Ideologies are in essence theories of how to go about doing this. Surprisingly you can't hit a delete button to make all the baddies disappear.
Maximum retard.

In theory yes, in practice no
In my experience at least

Not at all. All ideologies are essentially ways that people propose the government should be run that they think will be most beneficial to them. The issues that are being debated are always about personal gain and interest. Higher or lower tax, more or less government interference, more or less personal freedom. No ideology dedicates itself to fighting predatory and ruthless people. Name one who does, there are none or at least none that are not obscure and tiny. Of course people will all their opponents that but people will call their opponents anything that makes them look bad.

All ideologies and political movements are just scams for the leadership to make a killing off selling you lies anyways.

>This is true but you gotta be nice to those people
>They only act like that because of a lot of bad experiences
This is a bad mentality. Many people are simply evil. They were evil as kids, they were evil as teens and they will be evil as adults. You cannot expect them to act like normal human beings. They're simply animals. On the other hand you do have people who suffered and are lashing out because of that, but you need to know most of these people would have had similarly shitty personalities if they did not suffer, maybe even worse because at least now they understand what its like to suffer and might have some more empathy.

The group of people you're thinking of who are truly good people at heart but have gone through so much that they turned bad is a very small group of people and you'll usually notice it by talking to them and seeing what they're actually like.

>No ideology dedicates itself to fighting predatory and ruthless people
Wtf If you compiled everyone who you deem predatory and ruthless it will differ from almost everyone else's definition. To low income households, high income people seem like predators. To high income households, low income people seem like leeches. To paranoid people, the FBI is constantly invading their privacy and should be disbanded. People being stalked think paranoid people should be the one's getting locked up.
That "selfishness" you speak of is called perspective.
If it was so easy to figure out and agree on who the bad guy is we wouldn't have politics. Thing is, only a know it all, impulsive teenager would think it is that easy.

Attached: 1537076639069.jpg (800x614, 33K)

it's called tribalism and narcissism
it's a big, primitive and core aspect of human nature
it's treatable
it's removable
it doesn't need to completely alter your personality and way to live
it fixes society's problems when removed
it makes people think better of themselves when removed
it makes people more rational when removed
it would solve many problems like bullying, poverty, individualism, etc...
it's a thing nobody has spoken about because it ties in on how politics work in huge countries and thus, [[[they]]] don't want it changed

that's the only thing you need to know.

Attached: 13.png (1675x943, 1.65M)

Don't text wall me please armchair man
Evil doesn't exist

Attached: 1536091146755.jpg (671x665, 62K)

Self-confessed sadists and people who confess they enjoy morbidity should be rooted out, but its impossible because we all have to talk to people and they have already gotten away with it, since they're most likely socially active.
But I definitely feel like people who confess to "unnatural" behaviors are never caught and live their lives carefree, forever,

and most people manage to pass it off as something cute and quirky

Jeez I rambled
I think humanity as whole need to be nice to everyone, since we all have to interact.
People who admit to keeping someone as entertainment because they're "funny" stunt that person and forces them to remain a

outcast forever since they know people only like them as entertainment, not as a person,

but things aren't as simple and nothing is perfect

Well what things "seem" to you have no relevance in reality. There are objective measures of things, you can't just change definitions whenever it suits you. No, not everyone you dislike is predatory and ruthless. I never mentioned the word selfishness yet you did, which tells me that you're projecting your own beliefs onto other people. Selfishness is not necessarily predatory and ruthless, and it's not the point of this thread. You are clearly way too deep in whatever political ideology you have invested yourself in and you're seeing everything through that lens. You're already hinting at a boogeyman and getting ready to defend your own beliefs which further proves that. Here is a tip, ALL ideologies are a well constructed meme to get you to work for someone elses gain. The key is that you also get something in return, but they're crumbs compared to what the boss is getting. Step out of your political mindset and start seeing things for what they are.

Evil certainly exists, and it's around you. Don't be naive

>which tells me that you're projecting
No it doesn't I was summarizing this:
"always about personal gain and interest"
into a singular word, Mr Psychologist.

>You're already hinting at a boogeyman
No actually you are the one doing that.
>ALL ideologies are a well constructed meme to get you to work for someone elses gain
That is the problem, there is no boogeyman, the higher ups are not actually that fucking good at controlling you.
I just want to make it clear that I don't really bother categorizing myself into an ideology, I figure that is someone else's job. I am just pointing out that you are a retard for believing there is one big bad guy we should all be fighting and completely disregarding that your perception of evil is entirely situational.

The political opinions of the world are not repititious and bland because someone's controlling them. They are repititious and bland because the average iq is fucking retard level. The majority of people are dumbasses, so the mainstream ideals will always be stupid and impulsive just like yours.

Nope it doesn't!!!
If you're genuinely kind and understanding it'll all be alright

Attached: Yeah+they+do+_d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca.jpg (1000x564, 90K)

Yeah you are clearly projecting and there is evidence for this. The evidence is that you brought up "selfishness" when this word was not even mentioned before. Then you went on a tirade debating yourself on something no one else was talking about, while assuming that they do. That's how projection works, buddy.

Turning a non political discussion into a political discussion is how you make it clear you are a chump from Jow Forums or r*ddit or some other ideological shithole who has just been fed a little too much bullshit and lost the ability to reason critically and objectively. Your bullshit here boils down to postmodernism, the idea that everything is subjective and that any objective view of the world is stupid and shortsighted. I hope you realize that when your views allign with an intellectual toilet like postmodernism that you're fucking wrong.

>The political opinions of the world are not repititious and bland because someone's controlling them. They are repititious and bland because the average iq is fucking retard level.
There you go again projecting your bullshit on me. I never said anything about it being reptitious and bland nor do i believe in that. I'm simply saying that any ideology and political movement is always going to be about specific interests and battles for personal gain. You dont even understand what you're talking about.

The majority of people are dumbasses, so the mainstream ideals will always be stupid and impulsive just like yours.

Once you root out everyone who behaves like this 99% of people who run the society will disappear. The people who get shit done are the same people who you get shat on by. In the end ambition and ruthlessness are very much like love and hate.

Being cold=/= being predatory
Stop spreading this meme that predators are leaders. Predatory people are impulsive, reckless and generally dumb. Even if you look at people like Hitler or Stalin, they were sensitive nerds before they became genocidal

You probably think that because you're an asshole that everyone hates you'll become a leader. If that was the case, society would be ran by nigger gangbangers.

>ideology and political movement is always going to be about specific interests and battles for personal gain
Yes. That includes yours. That's the point.
You just like to pretend you are more objective but your not because that's literally impossible if you are anything short of omniscient.

The rest of your comment is damage control and I understand your embarrassment.

If you recognize the point, what are you even argueing against? It seems that you are just fighting with windmills and attacking points you just made up yourself

>including yours
And thats where you're wrong. I have no specific personal stake in removing predators from society. That is to say, it's not something that benefits me specifically and does nothing for everyone else. Saying that it is is like saying that fighting criminals is a specific interest. There are certain people who by their nature are objectively harmful to foundation of civilization itself regardless of what values that civilization might hold. Politics is a battle of what values civilization should, fighting predators is a matter of upholding civilization itself regardless of what values it may hold, wether it will exist or not. There is a huge difference.

>The rest of your comment is damage control and I understand your embarrassment.
The irony is that as you're saying this you're dodging the argument and doing damage control.

>Predatory people are impulsive, reckless and generally dumb.
No they aren't, predatory people can be restrained, calculating and highly intelligent. Most successful people especially in politics and business are as predatory as they come and they sure as hell aren't dumb niggers. Ambition is what creates the will for a person to overcome obstacles to succeed and sometimes those obstacles are other people and their interests/well being leading to ambitious people engaging in predatory behaviour.

Then all humans should be rooted out because predation is a necessity for survival. We're biased against plants and animals because we assume that they have rudimentary or nonexistent consciousness, so we handwave our consumption of them. But we all devour many lives to sustain the one that we have. Existence itself is not a necessity.

Also preying upon predators would make you a predator as well.

>predatory people can be restrained, calculating
can be, the overwhelming majority of them arent
>and highly intelligent
First of all, calculating=/=intelligent. Secondly, the overwhelming majority of predators are retards. You have an idealized image of these people in your eyes. You see them every day and most of them are gangbangers, criminals, white trash, dropout punk kids. They're bottom of the barrel trash usually.
>Most successful people especially in politics and business are as predatory as they come and they sure as hell aren't dumb niggers.
Hell no. While yes, politicians have a higher likelihood to be predators, they're a minority. You need to understand that being cold, calculating and headstrong is not predatory. Politicians are always like that, but they're overwhelmingly normal people otherwise. Most predators are garbage like i said before.
>Ambition is what creates the will for a person to overcome obstacles to succeed and sometimes those obstacles are other people and their interests/well being leading to ambitious people engaging in predatory behaviour.
Yeah thats not predatory, thats simply being headstrong and unrelenting. You're confusing things my man. I think we agree on things here but you're just misinterpreting the definition of predatory. A serial killer or a gangbanger is predatory, a strong politician is just headstrong and determined. They're very different things as you see. A predator is essentially sadistic, someone who is just headstrong is just willing to do everything to get to his goal.

You can get rid of the dumb ones, yeah. The ones you've been able to figure out. And then, see, you've got yourself in quite the predicament. Because you won't have found the smart ones, but now they know what you are planning to do to them, and they will do anything they need to without scruples in order to eliminate you before you eliminate them. You can defeat the intelligent and moral, you can defeat the stupid and moral, you can defeat the stupid and amoral, but you cannot defeat the intelligent and amoral. You won't know who they are, you won't know where they are, and they'll know exactly how to prevent you from doing so right up until the moment they kill you. They could be at your job, they could be your friends, they could be in your very own house as your family members. You'll just never know until it's too late.

This is a warning to you, OP. We don't want to have to do this, but if we see you killing off the less intelligent ones of us, well, we will be left without a choice.

I rambled but, these are most important "scenarios"

-Person wants to help, but do it shallowly, not properly, doesn't know how, or gets accused of doing it for "good person" points and not actually wanting to be good for just being good
>People having a safe space actually helps, but people love controversy, fear, and morbidity that isn't them
>survivors who can't cope sufficently are called attention-seekers, special snowflakes, or otherwise "outcasted" in some way, but they're still affected and avoid the things that remind them of what happened,

>OP is actually right in a way, but people love their freedom, and I don't really understand it all that well,,

Sorry if this is too long or a ramble, I for one don't enjoy morbidity since i think its completely avoidable

>you're just misinterpreting the definition of predatory
Or you just disagree

Predator spotted. You too will be exterminated on the day of the rope.
>Then all humans should be rooted out because predation is a necessity for survival.
No it's not, we raise all our food these days.
>Also preying upon predators would make you a predator as well.
Well good thing we aren't doing that. Just putting a bullet in their skulls works fine, no need to waste time preying on them.

Btw i do really hope you are a predatory person and not just a cuck defending these people because that would just be sad.

Bro i can tell you're just sociopath larping. It's easier than you think to spot these people, nobody just wants to do anything about it because nobody really cares nor realizes what these "people" are capable of until they show it.

Hah, good luck faglord. You'll never win, you know that right?

>trips go unchecked because people are too afraid to stop acting like violent monkeys

Attached: 1510676560178.jpg (540x302, 97K)

You wouldn't know in real life. I could talk to you tomorrow and you would never suspect it was me. Trust me on this, I've been very successful due to this and my reputation is one of being a very kind and good person. Because it's useful.

You keep thinking that, cocksucker. Just makes my job easier

Attached: 0a9.jpg (236x227, 10K)

Hah! You'll think I'm on YOUR side until I don't need you to.

Yeah i actually do know and most people i know can also spot it easily. The thing is that no one wants to get involved with people like that because it doesn't end well usually. So people just pretend they don't know and keep up the act. You have been fooled, cuck.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe it will keep your blood flowing when the time comes.

>No it's not, we raise all our food these days.
It's only a more intelligent form of predation. Is one who raises a child and grooms them so that they're complacent when they're eventually raped not a predator as well? And even if it doesn't fit your definition of predation, how is it any more moral to control both how your food lives and dies than to only control how it dies? And don't act like we form some kind of social contract by giving them cushy lives until throat slitting day. They can't consent and when we raise them nicely it's a blatant deception, if we even do (the majprity of the time their lives are hell on earth).

>Just putting a bullet in their skulls works fine
That is an act of predation. Identify, then kill. How is it different? You feel like you're justified? So do the majority predators, nothing new there.

The battle has to be fought ideologically if you don't want to end up being a hypocrite who hates everyone who has ever offended your sense of morality. Violence begets violence, many abusers were once abused. Predators were once preyed upon and so learned to be predators to stay on top. It is those impulses that have to be deprogrammed. Not resorting to those exact same impulses because the ends justify the means.

>Predator spotted.
I spotted one too. Probably the worst kind.

There is a clear difference between sadism and being headstrong.

>My idea works because I say so
>I will force everyone to act like I want them to
>Then problems will go away

lol
Cool religion/ideology bro.

Attached: 110d2e693c9d0a0c86bde5e62fefbea9_M[1].jpg (400x474, 19K)

>paragraph 1
Its not predation because it's not hunting. Killing =/= predation
>paragraph 2
No that is no predation, that's elimination. You don't even know what you're talking about lol.
>paragraph 3
Alright buddy, you go fight your ideological war while you're being assraped by a predator.

>no you're the bad guy because you hurt the bad guys which means you're a bad guy too!
I'm not sure if you are a delusional liberal vegan or what, but you do know that this trope has already been debunked, right? A predator kills for the sadistic pleasure he gets by inflicting pain on others. If you kill that person so he cant keep doing that anymore, you are in no way close to beinf the same because the CAUSE and reason for it is wildly different than what the predator is killing for. If we went by your logic there would be no civilization because to protect and maintain civilization you need to kill those who threaten it.

>egoism
Hey man nice ideology. Why don't you go carry it out in the jungles of Africa or South America, where there is no civilization to protect you and keep you alive? I bet you'll quickly forget the word egoism and be begging for someone to save you from the murderous tribes who'd torture you to death on sight.

Alright so next time I want to perform a ritual satanic sacrifice I'll be sure to use a kid I raised myself because that way I can evade your shaky semantics. Good to know bro.

>No that is no predation, that's elimination
common predator trope
So a serial killer who targets prostitutes to clean up the streets is only eliminating, not preying, because they're attacking undesirables and they're doing it for reasons that they believe are righteous. You're literally admitting that you draw the line based on what suits your ideology while simultaneously attacking ideologies.

>you are in no way close to beinf the same because the CAUSE and reason for it is wildly different than what the predator is killing for
So you wouldn't derive any pleasure from killing predators?

>A predator is essentially sadistic
Predatory behaviour is distinct from sadism in a clear way. Predatory behaviour is primarly opportunistic and goal oriented and while predatory people can be sadistic, it doesn't mean that they necessarily are. Most of them are just doing what they do to either survive or thrive and are indifferent to the damage that their actions cause, while only some of them take directly pleasure in the suffering they inflict on others.

I'm sorry you have become so cucked in the head and have such an inferiority complex you can't fanthom the idea of having to stand up for yourself without needing some idealized and glorified "state" to protect you and then go ahead to think the alternative is living among niggers.

>muh civsashun keep u live
It's always funny how lesser men such as you literally deify society and internalize the idea that it allows you to live, a sad paraphilia indeed.

Here's a reality check. Men lived before society, men created society in the same vein they created god, both are as real.

Society is the interaction between men, it's something normal and natural and does not need to be communistic or libertarian, it just is, it doesn't allow you or deny you life. You're just a loser that is so fucked up and perceive himself as so worthless he thinks he owes his life at "the interaction between human beings", and why would that be? Because you can't stand up for yourself and depend on others, you cuck.

>muh predatury
>muh equulty
Guess what, that society you deem your mistress was created on the backs of slavery, rape, murder and death. You're a spiritual hypocrite.

>Alright so next time I want to perform a ritual satanic sacrifice I'll be sure to use a kid I raised myself because that way I can evade your shaky semantics. Good to know bro.
Stop strawmanning and shilling vegan propaganda, retard. I never said that just because you are not predating that what you're doing is ok.

>So a serial killer who targets prostitutes to clean up the streets is only eliminating, not preying, because they're attacking undesirables and they're doing it for reasons that they believe are righteous.
That depends on his motivations, regardless of what he claims. If he does it for the thrill and enjoyement, yeah thats predation. If he suffered brain damage and now is mentally handicapped so he thinks that killing prostitutes is some kind of noble goal, he'd just be a murderous retard.

>So you wouldn't derive any pleasure from killing predators?
I wouldn't actually want to kill anyone, but if someone rounded them all up and killed them i'd have no problems with it. I wouldn't derive enjoyement from it because it's still regrettable that some people turn out like that and need to be put down.

I get what you're describing here but trust me that's not predatory behaviour, that's just being goal oriented and lacking morals. Predatory behaviour is distinctly sadistic and animalistic. While predators are usually opportunistic, and will also do anything to get what they want, they are still not the same as being goal oriented and headstrong, because the latter is not animalistic or sadistic. You're describing two different things here.

>my team of cucks will win against the predators
Found your problem.

OP its a shame you just realized this today, now that most of the world is already cucked by israel.

Attached: 1515701957925.jpg (500x498, 75K)

Oh boy, we got a real catch here
>I'm sorry you have become so cucked in the head and have such an inferiority complex
You're clearly projecting dude, chill out. Your pent up rage is showing.
>you can't fanthom the idea of having to stand up for yourself
The entire point here is to go do exactly that by exterminating those who threaten my and my fellow mans safety and peace
>without needing some idealized and glorified "state" to protect you and then go ahead to think the alternative is living among niggers.
Yeah bro that literally is the alternative. You want an every man for himself society
Small or no government
No rule of law
No social order of any kind

Africa and South America checks all boxes. You have EXACTLY the same idea on general life as those people have. Go live amongst them, i'll count how many days you last before your cartel beheading video gets posted online.

>rage induced paragraph of more projections
Why do you assume all these things when i have said nothing of the sort? You do realize that this shit is the literal definition of a projection, right?

In any case, i'd personally do fine anywhere really. But why would i CHOOSE to live in South America when i can also live in a clean, peaceful country where people arent killing eachother every day? Simply surviving is not living.

>you're either a pussified cuck bitch who is basically a woman or you're a predator
>there is no inbetween
>there are no people who dont fit into the dichotomy to begin with

>Predatory behaviour is distinctly sadistic and animalistic.
No.
>You're describing two different things here.
I am not. I think you may be confused on what predatory behaviour actually is. Here's an article that on that:
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/worked-work/201209/predatory-and-clueless-behavior-there-is-difference
Not a single mention of sadism there.

As i said its both animalistic and sadistic. I think we are both a bit confused as to the semantics of the situation, but trust me, they are two different things. If i had to define them both

Being goal oriented
>headstrong
>calculating
>opportunistic
>utilitarian
>cold and uncaring

Predatory
>impulsive
>reckless
>exploitative
>sadistic
>animalistic(driven by instinct and urges)
>opportunistic
>cold and uncaring

So they have some overlap but you're discussing two different things

Basically your rant about
>ur projectin lol
Is not an argument.

>no rule or law
Strawman, I never claimed I wanted that. There should be laws that protect individual freedom. Not cuckolds in dress killing you because they deemed you predatory.

>No social order of any kind
This comes naturally to the human species, I think you failed anthropology class. It doesn't need to be enforced.

>i'd personally do fine anywhere really.
doubtful
>But why would i CHOOSE to live in South America when i can also live in a clean, peaceful country where people arent killing eachother every day? Simply surviving is not living.
I don't know, because I don't have the false dichotomy of either living in north korea or in africa. Sounds like a "you" problem.

Society takes many forms under different ideologies. And I don't need to either go to north korea or spicland since that would carry it's own problems due to being near an animal race or a highly collectivist race. I'd do fine in a minarchic country that doesn't take edgy antipredator teenagers seriously.

Also if you really want to exterminate "predators" as you put it, take a look at crime statistics in the USA and get started with the biggest offenders.

You are either afraid of them, or not. I'm not a woman nor a cuck, so I don't need to feel safe by forcefully making everyone live up to my standards or face extermination.

Quoting from :
"The third kind of behavior is opportunistic and could even be described as predatory. With this kind of behavior, the individual sees an opportunity to take advantage of a person or a situation and then does so."
That leaves very little room for any doubt on what sort of behaviour we're talking about here. Purely goal oriented and antisocial. Not necessarily sadistic. Predatory behaviour can by definition exists independently from sadism. Any claim about coexistence of the two requires you to make further assumptions on the people in question.

>I never said that just because you are not predating that what you're doing is ok.
The period between when the organism is born and when it is killed or the predatory act is committed is simply one where control over it and its growth are ensured until its death. Consider snaring a rabbit in a trap for comparison, except that trap is the organism's entire life. Any form of consumption of other living entities (that I'm aware of) is predation, save for parasitism (and even that could be considered predatory) and carrion.

>That depends on his motivations
I doubt that the victim would see it that way. Grudges (sometimes generalized ones) can be and often are a huge impetus for predatory behavior. There are people who stalk and harass others not because they enjoy the act of stalking and harassing, but because they really hate those people or some characteristic that they have. The behavior of dudes who go to gay bars looking for gay people to take back to their place, then kill and oftentimes torture is predatory regardless of whether they're doing it because they enjoy seeing people suffer or because they really hate gay people. Outwardly the result is the same, so how would you know how to differentiate between the two? Would you only round up one of those groups, or both?

>because it's still regrettable that some people turn out like that and need to be put down
>equating people you don't like with animals.
Predators often see themselves as superior to their prey and aggrandize that superiority.
You're not talking about self-defense. You're talking about identifying and then killing an unsuspecting group of people with no prior declaration of conflict. It's the same as hunting on a massive scale. Most hunters think they have a good reason for doing it. You just feel exonerated because you believe yours isn't self-interest.

Does that mean you're going to kill me

Oh and eating fruit, too. That's an implicit symbiotic relationship if I understand correctly.

>Basically your rant about
>>ur projectin lol
>Is not an argument.
I mean it is what you're doing when you bring up completely unrelated things that no one has talked about before and then try to stick it on me.

>Strawman, I never claimed I wanted that. There should be laws that protect individual freedom.
That goes against egoism though. Dont champion for an ideology if you dont believe in it.

>Not cuckolds in dress killing you because they deemed you predatory.
>if you don't agree with me you are a KEK. Everyone i dislike is a KEK KEK KEK
boy you are S E E T H I N G

>This comes naturally to the human species, I think you failed anthropology class. It doesn't need to be enforced.
Well its not my problem you think chimp packs are an adequate replacement for a civilization. I dont consider a pack of chimps a social order. I can see why you do though

>I don't know, because I don't have the false dichotomy of either living in north korea or in africa.
>if you disagree with me you're communist sjw cuck feminist leftist islamic gay etc etc
Classic. Have to try and strawman your opponent so yoh can get your Jow Forums buddies riled up against him so they can help you in your internet debate. How pathetic can you get?

Fighting criminals and scum is now north korea according to you. You see what i mean? You're literally against law and civilized society. You're proving my point with every point you make.

The problem is that you champion for egoism yet you are HIGHLY opoosed to countries that actually practice it. Western civilization is highly collectivist and pretty much the antithesis of egoism and thus your ideals, yet you love it here. The point that i'm making here isnt that you need to move to south america and get beheaded. The point is that THAT is the consequence of your ideology being realized in real life, and i'm hoping that when you see that you'll be smart enough to rethink your retarded edgelord ideology.

>paragraph 1
You're just changing the definition of predatory. That's not what it means and how it's used here. I'm not gonna further debate you on veganism because its irrelevant.

>paragraph 2
The behaviour you're describing is both predatory. My point though was that what makes the difference is motivation. I am not saying murder is ok if you are not doing it for predatory reasons. Your assumption on this is because you think im saying the only bad thing in the world is predatory behaviour. Im not, what i'm saying is all predatory behaviour is bad but not all bad behaviour is predatory.

>paragraph 3
Yet that still is peripheral to the enjoyement derived from the killing. It doesnt matter if theyre unsuspecting, the police doesnt warn criminals either before arresting them.

>That goes against egoism though. Dont champion for an ideology if you dont believe in it.
Brainlet, all altruism is ultimately egoism whether you want to accept it or not. It is in the best interest of the egoist to ensure he can act on it without cockmonglers like you interfering because they feefees r hurt, thus laws that protect individual freedom.

>seething, memes, Jow Forums lol
ok

>Well its not my problem you think chimp packs are an adequate replacement for a civilization. I dont consider a pack of chimps a social order. I can see why you do though
You just arrange the chimps differently in the pack, because you think it's better that way, the problem is when you want to force everyone to follow your autism.

>Fighting criminals and scum is now north korea according to you.
Strawman, and also, not all predators are criminals.

>You're literally against law
Already addresed this.

>and civilized society.
>if I don't like it, it isn't civilization

>The problem is that you champion for egoism yet you are HIGHLY opoosed to countries that actually practice it.
They don't, they just behave like animals because they are less evolved than the white man. It has no philosophical background or thought whatsoever.

>Western civilization is highly collectivist and pretty much the antithesis of egoism and thus your ideals, yet you love it here.

Absolutely and comically wrong, you must seriously be a teenager. White civilization has been thriving since centuries ago and was one of the best places to live and it had:
>no free healthcare
>no public education
>no welfare checks
>slavery
>colonization

Oh wow, such predatory! The progressive cuckoldry of western civilization started from 1950 onwards and it means shit since even now we aren't even close to being "highly collectivist". China is (or was) highly collectivist, north korea is highly collectivist, soviet russia was highly collectivist.

Lol, egosim doesn't mean anarchy, it just means doing whatever is the most beneficial to your own ego. Living inside a system may be perfectly in line with that, you just won't be following the rules if you don't need to and if you can get away with it

Thats just one articles definition of the wors, it doesnt mean anything. Look i dont know how else to explain this right now but they're two different things. There is some overlap and here is the thing that i think causes the most confusion, a person can have both traits, but they're NOT the same thing.

>freedom means getting beheaded
Why are betas scared of freedom and always put themselves on helpless scenarios in which they are murdered for no reason? It never occurs to them that you can be the one that beheads, or the one that just lives until old age enjoying freedom without getting killed. It's the same with gun control.
>but scary boogeymen will shot me randomly!

>Thats just one articles definition of the wors, it doesnt mean anything.
It most certainly does when it's written by an actual researcher, an Ed.D. in this case. So far you have not provided any definition of predatory behaviour other than your own here which is meaningless considering you're not a professional in the field of psychology or education like the guy who wrote the article.
>Look i dont know how else to explain this right now but they're two different things. There is some overlap and here is the thing that i think causes the most confusion, a person can have both traits, but they're NOT the same thing.
That's what I've been trying to tell you here. Predatory behaviour doesn't imply sadism even if they can sometimes both manifest in a person.

>altruism
who said anything about altruism? You're geniunely retarded. Laws that limit your own freedom are against egoism. The west has plenty of those. You support those laws yet you also claim to support egoism. Thus you are a brainless retard who doesnt even know what he wants to believe in.

>You just arrange the chimps differently in the pack,
>still thinks that civilized society is the same as chimp packs
not surprising coming from a dirty nigger ape like yourself

>Strawman, and also, not all predators are criminals
No actually thats what you said, you strawmanned me saying that we need to kill predators as if its muh gommunism norg borea xddd and now you're backpedaling lol.

>Already addresed this.
Egoism and Western society are not compatible. If you agree with Western laws, lifestyle and values then you cannot be an egoist and vice versa.

>They don't, they just behave like animals because they are less evolved than the white man. It has no philosophical background or thought whatsoever.
The point is that societal values of those countries are essentially egoism even if they dont know it. Thats how a society of egoists looks like. Have fun.

>Absolutely and comically wrong, you must seriously be a teenager.
Projecting, you sound like a 16 year old who just heard of Jow Forums and edgy internet ideologies
>thinking that Western civilization is not collectivist because there was no healthcare
You are geniunely retarded. Western civilization has alwasy had strict social rules, strong law, large governments, a lot of taxation, a lot of collectively used accommodations. I mean for fucks sake how can you geniunely think that western society is not collectivist. You must be geniunely braindead.

>Oh wow, such predatory!
Lol get fucked you worthless strawmanning worm. I never said Western society is predatory. Im saying its the opposite. Im saying you are predatory, and you are the antithesis to Western civilization. Eat shit and die, loser.

It doesnt mean anything because

1. The way he uses that word is just willy nilly, he doesn't put that much emphasis on it and isnt being particular with it. He may very well be referring to something else but used the same word.
2. Its just an internet article, not a research paper
3. Even if it was a research paper, the definition that one researches uses for a specific context is not all encompassing, universal or definitive
4. Argument from authority is not valid

Why are you making up shit that never happened? First of all I'm talking about him not me, secondly if you feel like when it comes down to it being between you and the cartels you think you'd be the one doing the beheading, then you're free to go try that. Somehow i think you wont do though, and we both know why.

>gun control
im pro gun. Stop strawmanning

We are not on the same intellectual level so I won't bother. 99% of what you just said is wrong.
dictionary.com/browse/collectivist

It is fruitless to argue with a retard, and more so to argue with a retard that has no power over you and needs not be convinced of anything.

Ask an aristocrat in ancient greece that owns 1000 acres of land, 54 slaves, buttfucks kids, and does basically whatever he wants if he lives in a "highly collectivist society". And yes, that's western civilization, in fact, that's its origin. You don't even know what collectivist means you stupid retard.

Anyway, if you don't like my views, try to stop me and my people, that's what war is for, cuck.

Isnt this an ideaology though?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectivism
>Collectivism is a cultural value that is characterized by emphasis on cohesiveness among individuals and prioritization of the group over self. Individuals or groups that subscribe to a collectivistic worldview tend to find common values and goals as particularly salient. and demonstrate greater orientation toward in-group than toward out-group.[2] The term "in-group" is thought to be more diffusely defined for collectivistic individuals to include societal units ranging from the nuclear family to a religious or racial/ethnic group
That more or less describes Jow Forums as well, dipshit.

Collectivism is about giving up personal freedom and resources in order to build something together. Thats what Western civilization is built on. Thats what EVERY civilization is built on. Civilization by definition is collectivist, RETARD.

>greece
Lol, Greece is Mediterranean. Fuck off retard

>Anyway, if you don't like my views, try to stop me and my people, that's what war is for, cuck.
You'll wish you had never said that when the day of the rope comes.

However, despite our differences, i fully agree with you on one thing. We are definitely not on the same intellectual level.

You're the one to bring up predatory behaviour in the first place without properly defining it. Now when you're presented with a definition from an expert with decades of experience on the subject that proves that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place you reject that. If you can't even define the concept that you want to discuss in other ways than "it means whatever I want it to mean" don't make a thread and start arguing over it. Before you cite a definition of predatory behaviour that is widely accepted by the field of psychology, everything you say is completely pointless.

1. You didnt address anything i said
2. That article is not attempting to define the term predatory behaviour, it uses it willy nilly
3. I dont have to provide scientific evidence for everything i say on the internet. This is a meme board of a meme site, calm down.
4. I already clearly defined what i mean here. I dont need someone else to define my own terms.

go back to bed Jeremias

>ancient greece isn't western civilization
Lmao you're fucking retarded and don't even know white history.
>Collectivism is about giving up personal freedom and resources in order to build something together. Thats what Western civilization is built on. Thats what EVERY civilization is built on. Civilization by definition is collectivist, RETARD.

Uncivilized northern european barbarian tribes
>gave up personal freedom and resources in order to build something together
Check
>is not civilization
Check
Hmmmm.

Spic beheading cartels
>members give up personal freedom and resources in order to build something together, i.e. adapt to the beliefs and values of the gang and follow the rules

Is this a civilization aswell?

>You'll wish you had never said that when the day of the rope comes.
We'll rape your women, take your belogings and shit on you, like the barbarians did to the romans. Get the fuck out with your antipredator candy ass bullshit. Humans are predators, deal with it or get fucked.

Attached: Paul_Jamin_-_Le_Brenn_et_sa_part_de_butin_1893[1].jpg (709x843, 536K)

>You didnt address anything i said
I did. What you did was you attacked his definition of the word, but failed to provide your own reference to a definition.
>That article is not attempting to define the term predatory behaviour, it uses it willy nilly
That article describes the three categories of behaviour. Even if it didn't include the scientifically rigorous definition, surely if predatory behaviour implied sadism it would be mentioned since the point of the article is to give a decent description of what predatory behaviour is. Leaving something like "all people who engage in predatory behaviour are sadist" out would be a severe mistake if that actually were true.
>I dont have to provide scientific evidence for everything i say on the internet. This is a meme board of a meme site, calm down.
If you can't provide evidence for your claim, then this discussion is over. You made a claim, now you prove it.
>I already clearly defined what i mean here. I dont need someone else to define my own terms.
You're using terms that have actual definitions, make up your own definitions, then proceed to get mad when people rightfully call you out when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. If you really wanted to define your own term, you wouldn't have used a word that already has a definition. You're trying to make it appear as if you intentionally redefined a word when instead you just didn't know what the word actually meant in the first place.

Greeks are basically Turks lol. They are far from being white. You are just a retard.

Where did i say that collectivism = civilization? I said that without collectivism you cannot have civilization. But you can certainly have collectivism but no civilization. The fact that you think you had a point with this idiotic drivel is fucking hilarious.

Lol, you're 16, your dad still beats you and you can barely outrun your high school bully. Settle down kid.

>words cant have different meanings
ok

like i said, i defined the term. Like i also said, the articles main subject is something else, the word predatory is a salient subject. That article is not the top authority on the definition of the word predatory.

Ancient greeks were indoeuropean, blue eyed and blond haired and have nothing to do with the current arab rape baby population of 2000 years after, you stupid retard manchild.

>The fact that you think you had a point with this idiotic drivel is fucking hilarious.
Because you can have society without collectivism, you cockmuncher. People can freely trade goods and it would be a society. Society is just literally people interacting and using each other. I can sell to your dumb ass some fucking wood carving, get something in exchange, and not have given up personal freedom or resources.

>Lol, you're 16, your dad still beats you and you can barely outrun your high school bully. Settle down kid.
Retarded amerimutt who can't tell who was white and who wasn't on classical antiquity and is scary of meanie predatory chads that used to bully him or some shit. Fuck off.

peak retard fence sitter logic. humans are tribal and you're either in or you're out.

WOAH Based

WHY DID MODS STICKY THIS

You started this discussion in the OP by using the word "predatory behaviour", but didn't give your definition of it before engaging in an argument with people who assumed the standard or altogether different definition. Please define your concepts from the start in the future. I guess this debate was a major waste of time for both of us and amounts to nothing, but at least we can end it now.

>Ancient greeks were indoeuropean, blue eyed and blond haired and have nothing to do with the current arab rape baby population of 2000 years after, you stupid retard manchild.
Wow you are actually braindead. Seems like daddy and the bullies hit you a little too hard.
1. Arabs never made it anywhere near greece
2. Turks only made it to greece in like 1700 and barely settled there
3. Greek DNA has barely changed since ancient Greece. The people of Greece today are basically the same as they were in ancient Greece.

Get fucked

>Because you can have society without collectivism, you cockmuncher. People can freely trade goods and it would be a society. Society is just literally people interacting and using each other. I can sell to your dumb ass some fucking wood carving, get something in exchange, and not have given up personal freedom or resources.
>literally all this drivel that is not remotely relevant
Society =/= civilization. Chimps have societies, humans have civilizations. You are geniunely mentally impaired f am

>Retarded amerimutt who can't tell who was white and who wasn't on classical antiquity and is scary of meanie predatory chads that used to bully him or some shit. Fuck off.
You literally just described yourself you worthless piece of shit.

These aryans are straight out of Thule.

Attached: Mycenean.jpg (648x1024, 379K)

Greeks are white.
But I'm Canadian so idk if my opinion counts.sorry

Attached: n-GREECE-628x314.jpg (628x314, 56K)

According to Jow Forums, most of you are asians, and not the honorary aryan kind, but the dog eating kind so no, it doesn't.
Then again, nobody is white according to Jow Forums.

Well thats debatable but they are definitely the same people they were in ancient Greece. This idea of massive population changes that arent recorded in history is ridiculous. Most conquests involve nothing but a change of administration, the people stay the same.

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/13/the-face-of-classical-europe-i/

Greeks telling us from a primary source how they viewed themselves and how they described their gods (which are a reflection of the people according to anthropologists), their literary heroes, and accounts of persians calling greek women "those of golden hair".

Sorry bucko, history doesn't lie. If you even knew where white people come from you wouldn't even argue against this. And again, western civilization was built on ancient greece and rome.
natives, not the indoeuropean invaders.

>using a wordpress propaganda piece as evidence
DNA testing has been done that showed that there is practically no difference between modern day Greeks and ancient Greeks. That is real history, your delusions are just delusions and thats it.

>if you even knew where white people come from
Did you know that before the Indo Europeans invaded Europe, the ancestors of current whites used to speak their own language before they were forcibly converted to speaking Indo European, you fucking cuck?

You are such an obvious walking example of dunning kruger its painful.

Attached: topkek.jpg (1111x597, 148K)