Is it just me or has the world not been the same since 2015?

Is it just me or has the world not been the same since 2015?

Attached: 1520.png (1158x648, 22K)

I'm inclined to agree with you. Although i'd argue that it got fucked up even earlier back in 2012. That was the last year you could say something was "gay" and it'd still be funny.

I generally have noticed three time period that came before or at the beginning of changes. 07/08, 2012 and 2015.

The world hasn't been the same since Sept. 11, 2001 and 2008. 2008 was significant because Obama was elected President, and the economy crashed. Obama put into motion the cultural changes we are now facing today -- "white privilege," radical homosexuality, feminism, accelerated immigration, white displacement, etc.

It's 2008. 2007 was the least time life was good.

the world ended in 2015 confirmed?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

>2007 was amazing but it's been all downhill since then and is responsible for the downfall

Fact 2006 was the last good year.

2010~2011: the Eternal September reached a point when normalfags completely overran the internet, largely due to phones being omnipresent.

2015: normalfags essentially became /b/tards.

How was the world before 9 11, 2001 pops?

Attached: d84a1c8c598b.jpg (750x724, 86K)

>2008 was significant because Obama was elected President, and the economy crashed. Obama put into motion the cultural changes we are now facing today -- "white privilege," radical homosexuality, feminism, accelerated immigration, white displacement, etc.
Ahahaha I can't believe how clueless you are.
Obama wasn't even inaugurated until 2009, well after the recession started, and he deported more immigrants than any other president IIRC.
I don't know if you remember (seeing as you're probably 12), but he campaigned as being against same-sex marriage.

2007 is just so comfy desu.

Attached: 1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>he deported more immigrants than any other president IIRC
That was classic book cooking, they changed turning away people at the border trying to enter regularly into adding to the "deporting illegal immigrants" numbers during his presidency
Statistics are the devil, remember that.

I never said that the changes I mentioned suddenly manifested upon his election. Obama's election marked the beginning of such changes. I also never connected the economic crash to Obama. I am simply saying that Obama set in motion the extreme changes in culture that we must face today. Let me give you an example. Under the Obama administration, HUD had a policy of targeting white neighbors and diversifying them. You had a resurgent feminine under Title IX. You had DACA.

You're just no aware of what's going on. Obama was revolutionary.

It was far more innocent. There was a lightness in the air. But after Sept. 11th, the air grew heavier, and now it is difficult to breathe.

what if I told you that the world is one big chess board? I mean literally.

Attached: 6a1.png (385x250, 137K)

2015/2016 were the last comfy years for me. 2017 to present has been shit.

Chess Earthers are the worst, join the Monopoly Earth Society.

I'm more of a cubical elitist.

found the boomers itt

it was cool to be an american anywhere you went
the biggest threat was some random nuke from a financially broke russia showing up on the black market
china was just some shithole country that made the junk in 50 cent vending machines and nikes

barrenstain

plz no Mandela. That shit is more horrifying than any horror movie I've ever seen.

Yeah what the fuck is this zoomer bullshit?

It's not just you. The world's gone retarded. Some Elon musk faggot is the smartest dude alive apparently. Everyone is a cuck some kind. Sjws rule the fucking planet now. Idk it's like the human race just collectively gave up and the result is just hiveminded self-destruction

>I'm inclined to agree with you. Although i'd argue that it got fucked up even earlier back in 1988. That was the last year you could say someone was a faggot and it'd still be funny.

Attached: 1536109073823.png (900x661, 561K)

We are living in end times of Rome my friend. No society can be this cucked and survive.

Attached: 921038572913.jpg (440x285, 67K)

honestly the zoomer shit is just funny to me

More Iike 2012

I went downtown last week. Saw how assholish and faggish everyone is. They are hipsters of the worst kind. I see these politically correct communist loving faggots with cartoon tats with very hot feminist-esque women. It's disgusting. People treat you like shit when you are a white male especially if you are kinda young, I am 24 but look about 18 or so and they just talk down to me. I may just live in an area where people are more brain dead than usual because it's Texas but it's a liberal sanctuary city hell hole. I see fat white cucks with pretty decent looking women and it makes me feel more incel by the day, I don't know how these guys sell out and get these girls, but maybe I am just an asshole, even though Im a nice guy meme, I fantasize about Pattock level rampages. I just feel like a victim in the way that SJW feminazis say they are the victims. It's ass backwards. 2001 was a blur but it was good times reading Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, I just remember my teacher turning on the tv tube in the corner and watching the plane crash right into the tower at different angles not knowing what it was really, my teacher was crying though. I don't know who I am or how this world became this way but it was a very gradual decline into chaos and backwards thinking. I stopped drinking recently, hope all of you can find peace.

Attached: 1530402766004.png (536x668, 440K)