/Tinder/ General

/Tinder/ General

It's been a while since I've seen one of these. The only luck I have with even getting responses is through shitposting. I don't know how to care this conversation forward other than double downing on Bane

Attached: Screenshot_20181002-215229.png (1080x1920, 210K)

I got tinder maybe five days ago? Still no matches. I know I'm ugly, but I'm no worse looking than some of my fairly ugly friends who have had success with it.

But I'm an asocial retard who only has one picture on it which is a poor quality selfie. Do I just need more pics and better pics? Meeting friends this weekend can they fix it?

She's a cute and seems to be a bookworm or something. Ask her what are her interests and then just pretend to care about her shit

Is Tinder a decent way to get laid? I'm a 20 year old virgin and I just want to get it over with so I can finally focus on something else

I have the same problem, OP. On Tinder I have no idea how to talk or have any sort of conversation that escalates to a phone number/date.

This girl told me she wants to be a doctor but I have no clue where the fuck to go from there. Like I don't care enough to think of a thoughtful response and I'm too autistic for small talk. However, I do want to meet and get to know her but I don't care for this surface level shit when I hardly know them to begin with (I find this problem when I talk to most girls I'm interested in and now it's worrying me).

What do?

Attached: 1496277948728.gif (415x415, 314K)

Think of the ugliest girl you would swipe on, then go down 2 notches. That's minimum girl you should be swiping on. Tinder has inflated (ugly) women's ego it's insane.
You'll never get matches if you actually try to have discretion when swiping. Don't bother reading their profiles either. They are always the same shit about semicolons, Oxford commas, or how they love tacos and dogs.

I feel like you just have to power through the bullshit initially to get the date and then go from there. I have managed to have some decent conversations only to be ghosted later on and then having to restart all over again with a new girl. Shit's exhausting

Yeah, trying to "have a conversation" is a fools errand.
Just make a few jokes and flirty then go for setting up a date.

I'm 22 and I've been using Tinder since I was 17 for different periods. I've got laid with 9 girls, I think. It is harder If you want to fuck on the first date, the best I got was a blowjob at home and a handjob at the cinema

Personal favorite
>single mom

Attached: 1426289969384.png (665x699, 677K)

You can try literally stating your intention in your bio. If you're attractive it might work

One thing that I've forgot is that girls's stadards are different now. Back then it was much easier to score a stunning one. I reinstalled Tinder last week and I don't get half the matches I got when I was younger. Needless to say the cute ones are rare

.. and travelling. It's always traveling...

>doesn't know who bane is
dropped

Did someone say ego?

Attached: spooky spook man.png (260x260, 35K)

doesn't know who NPC entertainment character is
Based and red pilled female

What about the different demographics? How easy or difficult is it with each of them? 18-20 yos (virgins)? Chick's in their twenties? MILFs (30-40+)? Are there also relatively wholesome girls on there looking for a relationship? I am good looking on my photos BTW (but autistic IRL hence I am a robot).

Attached: 112005_9c6f3b4f_147586790081_575_1024.jpg (575x1024, 80K)

I just got on bumble and got a couple matches. Only 1 messaged me, but she knew who I was already, which is probably the only reason she messaged me. Had a nice little conversation, but it trailed off. How do you keep a conversation going without it just being me asking a bunch of question?

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny7nmcG6X51sdwp0x_540.jpg (540x304, 57K)

Have you tried being yourself but in an original way?

yes I think I am just boring. I have no idea how other people my age have the money and time to do things like go hiking and kayaking and go to the gym and shit.

i got one match ever and they ghosted once i messaged