/r9gay/ - #459

back to anime boys edition

previously-

Attached: 1535021645649.png (600x686, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R_sAFmT1BM
vocaroo.com/i/s0QQ6LyrwAck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This just in: most thread migrants are brown males of military age

>thinking im actually making friends at work
>confess some of my fears and worries about the job
>they tell me not to worry
>generic platitudes like that don't assuage my fears and worries
>they get frustrated at me for this and tell me im too negative and that im a pessimist
>they start distancing themselves from me

I fucking hate normies so fucking much. Being homeless is starting to look more appealing than dealing with these people on a daily basis. Fucking hell.

>complain about your problems to people that have their own problems
>do this too often
>they stop talking to you
WOW WHADDYA MEAN OTHER PEOPLE DON'T EXIST JUST TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER?

We were all talking about work stuff, it was relevant to the discussion for fucks sake and they're all super hopped up and confident so I figured I could talk about it and maybe feel better about it. It's not like I started talking about problems that had nothing to do with them.

Alright mate, here's some advice. Get some pills so you won't act like such a cunt, or stop complaining so much.

>Aaahhh
>Save me from this pain user, I'm gonna grow old and lonely all because I'm too obsessed with him to move on.
>I still have that voice in the back of my mind telling me I still have a chance
>I've spent the past 2 months self-improving and plan at least a few more months of self improvement until I try talking to him again

I want to save you from it user but we're on the same sinking boat.
I've spent quite some time improving myself too, just because i have to direct my self loathing and anger energy to something like working out
Hope it will go well for you user!

You again? Did your mum wake you up too early or something? I'm almost determined to bitch more now just to piss you off.

>the no ambient music bf who is essentially dead inside and has no opinion on anything but still makes evocative music that contradicts his external character

Fucking do it, you won't.

Another thing is this faggot at work called A.J who is an actual gay faggot but the absolute worst kind. He's like fucking 40 and has that annoying gay voice and an annoying gay laugh and drags out every syllable with the fruitiest voice he can muster. I swear I want to stab him in his fucking face.

>tfw flying with my bf to spain on saturday
We're both autistic and obsessed with planes

Can someone please explain to me these r9homo threads?

they are for gay autists to spam
>tfw no bf
also to bullshit the days away until they either break down and fuck a grindr slut and get hiv or kill themselves

im sorry I deleted you from discord...I'm just fucked up.

I would link my sound cloud but I'm too sensitive about criticism
so heres some dark tones from YouTube instead
youtu.be/_R_sAFmT1BM

Attached: sorrykid.jpg (480x314, 12K)

You better be careful with those threats, one would think that you might even mean them.

what happened user?
did it get too real?
just add them back and apologize...

yeah but i mean isn't there an LGBT board?
why did they come here again?

I thank you for your kind words user but I feel like I am destined to fail. But it will be a path I will go down anyway as I don't know any other way.
Everything I do will in some way work towards getting him back until the day he tells me to fuck off or blocks me or something.
I wish you good luck too user, I hope you find a new boy to obsess over as I think that's probably the best outcome for the both of us.
Keep working hard and it will happen!

that's a normie board

that's a tranny board*

>Shave
>can't stop feeling smooth face
>probably just going to make me break out in the future

Attached: 1516780905126.jpg (456x434, 100K)

so is this but hey

vocaroo.com/i/s0QQ6LyrwAck

Even if you fail you still have all self improvement you worked for.
And thanks user, hopefully both of us will get a boyfriend to love and cherish!

You don't sound as deliberately faggy as he does, it might be his mexican accent blending with his gay accent. But you do sound like you're from the South and I hate the South.

it is
try hiding every tranny thread on that shitty board, and you'll be hiding more then half of the threads

I'm from the south and in the country i try to hide that shit my dude and you know a.j.'s gay voice is pure defence mechanism so stop being a hateful ass and love your gay brother even though he's annoying and a normie and a stereotype and probly a slut

His voice isn't the main reason I dislike him. Last week he got in my face being a bitch just because I asked him to stop laughing at someone who got a bad score on a review, and today he almost pushed a door into my face and I'm pretty sure it was on purpose.

sounds like you need to actually talk to him i dont like sissy guys either (most homos don't) but i can still laugh and joke with em

I WANT TO TALK TO HIM

There other Thai r9gay? Also there is no tsunami here, that's Indonesia

>tfw no more NEETing

Attached: 1511458554974.jpg (600x565, 32K)

Why not? NEET life is the best I don't care if normalfags think it's soulcrushing. It just means they don't know how to entertain themselves.

>NEET life is the best
It is, but the job is super easy and 10 minutes of walking distance which is extremely rare here.

Why the fuck do normalfags think being a neet is soulcrushing? How the fuck do NPCs wageslave and go to school without wanting to kill themselves?

I miss being a NEET. Good luck user.

I work 54 hours a week on average. Every waking moment I'm in pain and I spend most of my time off work asleep or managing my growing list of responsibilities. I finally have the money and the social standing to maybe find a boyfriend and now I don't have the time or energy. I can't answer your question because I do want to die.

Attached: 1513616889131.jpg (650x650, 28K)

Mmmph, now I feel like shit user.
I'm never going to get him back am I. Just look how much cuter he is than me ;_;
I messed up my only chance, eh.

>I attach to people who show me any kindness way too easily
>This guy took advantage of me for about a year getting me to send him dirty pictures
>he'd always say some mean stuff since he said he was into degrading people. So it was okay
>turns out he was catfishing people using my body, and he never actually loved me
>uses the information I told him to make me feel even worse, just lays into all my insecurities

Is it wrong that I search for people who'll give me love so much?
Will someone actually love me one day?

Just fucking talk to him or move on you autist.

It's october now give me a halloween cowboy bf

Attached: c0b09ec1-e4da-4ec6-b3f3-e3a48c6320c0.png (1173x1920, 1.02M)

SHUT UP IDIOT I WOULD IF I COULD

But you can, you're just making excuses.

Have you played RDR, user? Will you play RDR2?

You cant give up or talk to him?

Is it wrong to give up on losing weight and just look for chasers?

hormone disorder user posting again about being sad.

I can't move on and I don't really want to talk to him at the minute either

Hello hormone disorder user, why are you sad?

Never stop being the best person you can be

because I want hugs and I woke up with 0

No and probably no if they won't release it on PC, I've ever owned or playing console in my entire life but goddamn I want ps4 for both game, John Marston is actually pretty hot desu

Attached: red_dead_redemption___marston_by_hel999-d2rg8y7.jpg (600x830, 115K)

Oh, well, I can give you an e-hug if you'd like
*hug*

He's much better than what you usually post.
Shame his son looks like a such a fag.

>be in plane
>sit by old rich attractive guy with soothing perfume
what do?

Try to make sure our knees don't touch.

Am I still gay if my gayness comes from a hatred of women rather than a love of men?

Attached: 1491948024485.png (498x446, 267K)

Well you have to choose otherwise youre just wasting time that could be used to find someone else.

*leans head on your shoulder pretending I am fast asleep*

Yes. Welcome, brother. Here is your walking stick.

Hey r9gay i haven't been here in a few weeks did i miss anything? Also how are you

Attached: 1537324219252.jpg (848x1200, 101K)

I'm OK, though I wish I had something cute and squirmy making my coffee and calling me Daddy this morning.

Prison gay out! If you don't love the male form and cock don't bother posting.

Attached: 1515056453764.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

That one on the right is my ideal body type.

>tfw no bf to listen to emo music with

Ideal body type you want to have or one you want your bf to have?
I wish I could become huge but I would have to eat so much more and I hate eating as is.

>tfw no smart bf to help me do stuff

>tfw no tall bf to reach stuff

Whats the weirdest crush you had so fare r9gay ?

Some short guy with half a bowl cut and short mustach like he was growing it out he some what bushy eyebrows only wore grey and green he had the cutest smile and was really sweet im not so sure on his race white spanish both maybe

I love dick and twinks, does that count?

Post a twink you think is cute and I'll tell you.

Not him but i think pic related is a qt

Attached: 1537252033981.jpg (699x980, 398K)

I really wanna torture some cute r9k boys

Attached: tickle torture.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

I don't mind if you wanna slap me or pour wax on me or some other light form of torture but tickling is weird.
Even worse I'm a footfag and I'd like to kiss and caress and play with my bf's feet, but tickling is not hot.

What a freak, tickling is so erotic... I'd do all of that happily but then I'd tickle you when you really deserve punishment

I really wanna cuddle a cute r8k boy!

god i wish that were me, what else would you do

thats it
im done

cya guys

Attached: 1521710751668.png (696x625, 490K)

user, come back here right now and give me an e-Hug!

>tfw no giant bf to force me to listen to rap music

Attached: 1505321674241.png (1189x1500, 1.93M)

Gross. And rap music is for niggers.
Only white gay men should be allowed to post in this thread.

>he doesn't know most gaynons here are brown

All sorts of things user ;)
I'm playing vidya with friend right now sorry can't lewd

Non-whites/non-east asians can fuck off. Nobody likes them.

s-so no cute r9k boy wants me to cuddle him?

I don't know if I'm cute. Maybe a little. But I'll take a hug if no-one else wants it please sir!

No hugs! Only nice, long, wholesome cuddles!!

Er. O-ok user. Whatever you say!

>tfw no bf with cute feet who would like having them kissed and licked

Attached: 1530507507021.jpg (894x800, 51K)

>Nobody likes them.
why do you think im here

Aee you sure you're okay with getting in my bed, me wrapping my arms around you, and then never letting go?

I finally have a job interview yayyy.
Now I'm nervous ha ha.

time to get drunk while having a hangover

Time to end my life while getting drunk

Yes user, I hope you know what you're in for; I'm going to make sure you never let go until your last breath!
You'd better hold me tight too!

good luck user! i know you can do it!

I've never been rejected for my race, only fetishized so...

Attached: tenor.gif (220x216, 701K)

any cute sub femboy hormone junkies that like cuddling want to talk and get to know eachother :3?

Attached: 1474108765890.png (657x527, 22K)

Well that's exactly what I want! A nice boy who will never let go of me... user, you know exactly how to make me blush!