Fembot here, just wanted to say you're all bitter incels and no wonder you can't get laid. Grow up

Fembot here, just wanted to say you're all bitter incels and no wonder you can't get laid. Grow up.

Attached: webcam-toy-photo1-1.jpg (616x597, 69K)

>Fembot
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH NONONO NO
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Attached: 1464709654149.png (369x429, 223K)

>no wonder you can't get laid

You gonna help me with that? No? Then fuck off.

>thinking you're entitled to pussy just because you need help
Get a grip faggot

Attached: IMG_20180924_072423_999.jpg (1080x1920, 295K)

The only reason any man ever pays any attention to you is because he biologically needs your hole(s). And yeah infatuation is like cocaine so your "energy" feels good for a while. Until you show how annoying you are. How boring. How vapid and shallow. How uninformed. How casual you are about anything that isn't the most trivial aspects of life. How easily lead by emotions you are. How horrible your taste in every type of art is. How hypocritical and chock full of double standards you are. How unfunny you are. And once your body rots you will be WORTHLESS. Even bitter old men, hell bitter old virginal men can still entertain with interests, humor and philosophy. You are the NPC niggers of the world.

can you stop you're hurting my feelings

Attached: IMG_20180920_083232_613.jpg (1080x1920, 348K)

I come to this board for the keks and stuff. Have engaged in intercourse

enjoy your days off, roastie

That's right. Deflect the truth with thin dismissive sarcasm. One day though you'll be that easy wine milf (at best assuming you don't totally rot before 40) who gets used by desperate 20 somethings and frat boys. That'll coast you through a few years before you realize that your pussy can't buy you a life on easy mode anymore. Enjoy it while you can you normie cunt.

ugh forgive me i'll fuck you

Attached: IMG_20180927_175248_466.jpg (1080x1350, 357K)

"she" isn't real you fucking psycho

You're right. She is not.

Keep believing that you dumb incels

Attached: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (800x600, 58K)

You may want to explain to me how I am an incel? Or is your life so fucking pathetic that you have to call everyone incels?

Stop responding to the attentionwhore.
See through the thinly veiled sarcasm.
saged

I just realised the numbers is different... Yeah, she isn't real.

>Fembot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: iusa_400x400.54585291_tnbc.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Retard I'll write your name

My name is I'm A Big Dumb Slut

>you can't get laid
I've fucked better looking girls than this tubby goblina

Attached: 1458617144788.jpg (1123x1122, 260K)

there you go faggot
orifgianyll

Attached: ppp.png (604x589, 547K)

>Ugly cunt with stupid hair and crooked mouth makes assumptions about people's sex lives on the internet, without knowing anything about said people
>Probably unironically uses the term slutshaming while shaming others sexuality/or lack of
>I'm currently sexually active with my gf
Better luck next time faggot, stay mad

Attached: FB_IMG_1516579657027.jpg (616x613, 23K)

you fell for my trick

Oh, so that means you don't have a life. Got it

Same with me, I've got a job and I am still in school.

This just makes me feel sad.

Why did you come here? I feel like you were fairly certain of the reaction you'd get.

Chad here, you're a dumb whore who does not have anything to contribute to society except your deprecating looks and disease ridden holes.
Only good for little fuck and chucks for chads like me.Just so you know, at the end of the day, any man would rather stick and hang out with his bros, incel , virgin, doesn't matter, rather than his fuckhole. That is your value. If we had artificial wombs you'd have been burned for fuel a long time ago. Only orbiters and white knights will be your ally, no one else