Lets talk about our insecurities and help one another faggets

I'll start, i got multiple tattoos and regret all of them now because i feel degenerate... hate thinking about it and how i would've been without them, your turn.

Attached: curinginsecurity-770x515.png (770x515, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7ariu_8E3s
streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I spent 14 years in prison over a fucking misunderstanding. It fucked up my whole life. I deeply regret it.

>feel degenerate
good work /pol, you made some helpless pasty white leaf lose confidence in himself.
>b-but we were trying to make him feel like the alpha white supreme aryan!

this "degenerate" shit is ridiculous, /poltards. for tattoos? you sound like old church ladies

OP, so what if you have tattoos, perfectly normal. man up

t. nigger
But faggot, if you're gonna be degenerate at least own up to it and improve or something instead of whining to spergs on the internet

I’m an autistic loser with no friends and a 24 year old virgin. People tell me all the time how beautiful I am, but I’m too autistic to ask girls out. Every time I’ve tried I’ve fucked it up by being weird. I also have schziod personally disorder and bipolar.

Y’all are unironically my only real friends

Tattoos are not perfectly normal and you should feel insecure about yours.

You feel degenerate because you have multiple tattoos? Absolutely pathetic. You take this place way too seriously. Start living in the real world.

I am a total weak cunt. Can't even handle 3 bulging disc in my back, im always crying like a bitch when the spasms start. I think I am going to lose my job because I haven't been to work in over a week. If I wasnt such a weak cunt I would be able to work through the pain and soldier. But I am too weak to do that.

Attached: 1429079222713.png (455x410, 41K)

>misunderstanding
>14 tucking years in prison

You better have a good story

It was a fucking accident and they claimed i raped two people.

Go on

Tattoos are trashy. because everyone started getting them. So in other words you are not an individual but an abomination

Attached: adolf-hitler-reichskanzler-1933.jpg (820x461, 93K)

>posting hitler because everyone else does
>people with tattoos are trashy

Ok

same here fampai, being an edgy 16 year old metal head that found a tattoo shop that didnt card people, I got regrettable tattoos, have my hands and arms tattooed, cant even hide them.

LIterally this. Tattoos are fine; Jow Forums are just contrarians

Well i admit i did fuck them, but they were little people, midgets or whatever you call them.

Same boat except I don’t have mental issues. Nobody would ever imagine me browsing Jow Forums or watching anime. My family thinks I’m a well adjusted man, when in fact I got no friends. My coworkers like me and I can act relatively well in any social event. I like being by myself and enjoy my solitude, it’s odd cause I’ve never felt “alone”

>tattoos
Nothing a razor blade can not solve.

Attached: 039847589739847534.jpg (1888x1227, 206K)

I got married to a pretty girl when I was 22, she was 20. After a year, she wanted to have a baby and stay together, I wasn't sure. I sent her away thinking I'd get someone better. I'm 31 now, and all I've had is a bunch of short, meaningless relationships. I don't want her back, but I feel like I'd be a much happier person if we'd stayed together.

Tried to kms a couple years ago. Dropped all my friends. Haven’t been able to make any new ones since. Disgusted by normies and can’t seem to lose virginity despite being somewhat handsome and Jow Forums. Think I might have developed sociopathic tendencies because I find it almost impossible to care about anyone else now

Attached: 3AC8AB92-5776-4B15-AEF8-EBF6A55CF82F.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I can't eat gluten, soy, and dairy. I have celiac disease which helped trigger reactions to soy and dairy on top of gluten. Imagine going out to eat and try to eat nothing that has gluten/soy/dairy in it. Even a little bit makes me sick. This all started when I was 24, so I know what its like to live normal. I literally can't go out to eat and be 100% confident I won't be shitting my pants for the next week. Makes relationships and going out with friends very tough. I bought a dog and rarely go out anymore. I wish I was able to just eat normally.

Wtf happened

I can beat you OP
I got a tattoo in Hebrew when I was a young rebellious Christian
It says Yahweh so I feel too guilty getting it removed. I do like that it pisses off jews though

>
Fuck off faggots

same

My dick is average at best, my front two teeth are crooked, and my hairline is receding.

On top of that I am a manlet, 5'8''.

Hitler wasnt a bad guy compared to Stalin and Mao numbers wise. The only difference is he decided to kill jews. Are you suggesting jews are more worthy?

Attached: 1518404876643.jpg (451x451, 18K)

I don't give a flying fuck about anyone or anything besides myself and a few close family members, I realise this has probably fucked my life up beyond repair, but i just can't seem to give a shit.

We can about this the hard way where you post 150 replies or you can just greentext that shit mufukker.

on the outside
>white nationalist
>sharp facial features, nordic nose, dirty blonde hair and blue/green eyes, skinnyfit, dress well, women love me
>god-tier metabolism, gain/lose weight/muscle easily
>expert on folk music (imo), play several instruments
>cook ethnic food regularly, force family to celebrate ethnic holidays
>always subtly redpilling friends and family
>recently impregnated wife, plan on having 3-4 white babies
>white collar job
>no tattoos, only slept with one woman, confessional Lutheran

on the other hand
>trap, gender dysphoria
>love my wife but have to fantasize gay shit when we have sex; never touched a man and never will tho
>weeb
>alcoholic
>depression/social anxiety

I feel like I'm doxxing myself. I wouldn't be bitchy but I'm pretty drunk, it's finals week for my last semester, and my grandfather is dying; no one close to me has ever died.

tattoos aren't bad
I've considered getting a thistle one since my family was Scottish but that would make me more of a fag and idk how I feel about having something permanent like that, haircuts upset me for weeks

I already said, they claimed i raped two people.

Google is watching your posts...

Attached: 5FB72361-FC2F-420A-AE82-0767BD2209ED.png (750x1334, 242K)

Suck my uncut dick

Why should you give a shit? Other people sure as fuck don't care about you. You're just a run of the mill sociopath like everyone else here.
>t. 50 year old who can barely stand his own children let alone my wife. I avoid family get togethers because they're all lefties and pissheads.

You’re probably pretty healthy though. I have intestinal problems too, although not nearly as bad as yours. I restricted my diet to very low carbs on weekdays and I feel a ton better. Unfortunately I still shit like 2-3 times a day because my body can’t process fat well

Fuck that dude. I've got a bulged disc and it is hell. You better be going to PT. Find the streches that work for you and it will be a life changer. Go to PT man, I can't stress that enough. Do all your PT! And dont take pills for it.

I have every complex that there is.
Is this bad?

For me it's the other way around, I care about my nation but i dgaf about my family, my dad has died of leukemia and my mother is a manipulative narcissistic libtard cunt. My grandparents are classic kike cum guzzling retard boomers. I'm not going to be sad when any of them die.

fake news

Do you have a small cock? what was it like fucking midgets? Any pics? Did the dwarves not appear in court or where they working in the gem mines that day? So many unanswered questions desu

At age 27, I have 6" wrists, small hands and narrow shoulders. This makes me completely unattractive to women and I fear that I will die alone.

>50 year old
>still on Jow Forums
maybe try being a good father/husband sometime dumbass

Sometimes I´m not proud of my "race" and I wish I was born White

I care more about loved ones than I do myself. I care too much about what is happening to my country that it is destroying my health.

I was molested for a half year by my nanny when I was 12. After that, I could not keep any friendship or start a relationship. Actually I haven't even dated anyone once. I get along with people but can't progress to the next level.
I don't know why.

I didn't know they were midgets when i raped them, i thought they were kids.

It was all just a misunderstanding.
This is a fucking shill thread that has nothing to do with politics, OP needs to die.

>At age 27, I have 6" wrists, small hands and narrow shoulders
I would expect nothing less from this flag

If I wasn't an alcoholic, then yes I would probably be relatively healthy.

I hate the decisions I made, ruining my own life. I should have fucked more pussies in highschool and stopped being autistic. I should have started working on my target a long time ago. I should have stopped wasting my life. I guess I still got some time to change since I am only 22

Beside all those regrets, losing faith in humanity is killing me, I feel unsafe and insecure whenever I get close to anyone except my family, I feel like there will be backstabbing around unfamiliar people. Seeing my father got betrayed by people and women, making me a bit cynical and unable to trust women. Not saying that I am gay or something but it is getting harder for me to get into a relationship as I feel insecure.

SAUCE?!

nice
>I didn't know they were midgets when i raped them, i thought they were kids.
not guilty desu

this is a /b/ tier thread

But now you're here perhaps Jow Forums

The rest of these fucklers are whiny little bitches who obviously were to fucking ugly to get breastfed. Good luck not getting falsely accused of raping midgets next time user.

Not necessarily insecurities, but two things have been bothering me recently. I feel uninterested in things recently, I don't really care about video games or any other form of entertainment, I've even been losing focus on school a bit. The other is that I think I'm in a relationship that doesn't make me happy but I feel like I accept it because I don't want to go back to being alone

maybe dont admit that stuff big guy

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 92K)

I my wife/first gf at 23, just now graduating college at 28, you have plenty of time, just don't dick around too much.

Fuck that this was shit bait, i hope you fucking saged. This nupol fuckedry.

Attached: 1523617798674.png (1002x1000, 165K)

IF YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR INSICRITIES ARE...

FIX THEM.

/Pol doesnt have a magic wand
We cant change the past
We're here to win the (((culture war)))
If our views resonate with you, join the war.

yea we live in a (((fake society))) full of (((manipulated))) retards.
women rarely stray from the safety of the herd mentality
which today is mindless shallow materialistic crap
If you want women, sadly you have to pretend to be down at their level. be confident. be seen as a high value guy that being with increased their value.
Or pay for sex

I now get zero satisfaction from one night stands and casual sex.

i'm gay but also a white nationalist so its kind of like an identity crisis

i smoke a lot of weed. i don't have tattoos and have a normal haircut but i seem to only attract druggy chicks. im talking spun out on meth. im not with the synthetic shits. maybe just my environment, lots of druggies here

HOW DO I STOP OCD TELL ME RIGHT NOW MAKE IT STOP

I think you meant to say
>Hitler wasn't a bad guy
Can't feed and maintain those you tried to deport, with your crops and industry bombed and your whole population on the front.

our biggest problems with gays is pushing it as an agenda on children and everyone else.

keep your private shit private, and there's no problem

>nationalism = good
>white pride = good

just dont go full ethno state racist retard. Nazi were never ethno state racists, thats KIKE propaganda.
And (((who)) has the ONLY ethno state in the world, ISRAEL.
Obvious this crap comes from (((their))) minds.

I don't but it sux

blanda up and marry a roastie for your people, it's not that bad

Attached: 1480044634597.jpg (600x451, 50K)

yeah dude i keep the gay stuff to myself i dont do none of that pride parade shit you know brah

Get to the gym and lift weights, it will improve your confidence ten fold user

> I also have schziod personally disorder and bipolar.
Ouch. Good luck with your life, man. I mean that unironically.

>drunk at a wedding
>decide to give a speech
>get the grooms name wrong
>nobody says anything

this was like 4 years ago and I still think about it on a nearly daily basis and it fills me with a lot of embarrassment

I have a good life. Got a beautiful gf of 5 years who loves me. Have a well paying job. No debt. Why can't I be happy anons? Why do I cheat on my girlfriend?

I feel like I am too deep in politics and too extreme in my opinions, at least in the metric of the normiesphere. It stops makes me hesitant to enter relationships as that cat has to come out of the bag eventually.

Possibly because you take her and what she offers you for granted. Too good for too long sort of thing. Her as an anchor probably does more for your success than you think.

>ADHD, Mediocre grades
>Struggling to stay focused on school, CS major
>Adrenal fatigue, can’t keep a regular sleep schedule because I’m staying up late to work on assignments. Too much stimuli to focus during the day.
> Occassional chest pain from adderall, fear that I will develop heart problems
> Lanklet with bad skin, don’t even bother approaching girls, self esteem hardly existent
> always stressed out for above reasons, feel like my life is mostly just suffering
>Looking forward to graduating keeps me going, as long as I don’t fail any classes this semester. Had a pretty good job interview the other day, so that’s something

Is it normal for college to be one long stretch of suck? Does it ever get better?

Thank you.

Loads of guys have average dicks, don't stress at all, its confidence and not giving a fuck that matters user
Coming from a femanon
All those things can be completely trivial if you find the mental state to overcome them
And add some other value to yourself

no dude women arent attractive to me no more i like men now

Do you exercise frequently? Can you grow a beard? Shave your head and own that shit if you can grow a beard. Hit the gym and get swole. It's okay to be a manlet. You can also get invisalign. My girlfriend has it and though it is expensive, it made a huge difference

I've spent several thousand hours playing games growing up. I wish I could switch out all that junk trite data cluttering my brain with book smarts instead. I've been lurking Jow Forums a bit for a few years (and other boards for longer) but still feel like an airhead regarding worldly affairs. I regret getting involved with other time wasting hobbies as well
On top of that, I'm a furfag degenerate and desperately want Pence to shock me back to normal. I am self aware of how awful it is yet not sure how to make myself unattracted to that fucking garbage unless a noose is involved

>Workout
>Eat better
You'll just feel better if you eat better. Working out helps too, but also building muscle mass is a satisfying feeling once you start making progress and it'll help build confidence.

Post pics of your ink.

I cant stand my father, hes legitimately mentally ill. I had a kid and got married before my partner knew what they were getting to with him. Now I'm worried they regret it especially since we temporarily live with him.

Also I have tattoos which seems contrary to what my personality is. I still like a couple, but a couple others absolutely need to get removed.

That’s hot

Let me smash your bussy.

Just don't be a fag about it then, ignore all the hyper-homophobia on here, very few people actually hate all gays. A hetero white nationalist isn't worth any more than you if they're still an autistic beta virgin.

literally just stop jacking off to it, after a while the conditioning of fapping to it regularly will ware off and you'll stop having sexual thoughts about fox dicks or whatever

I suppose my diet could use some work. Come to think of it, I’ve been eating like shit lately. Thanks user

I have a rather large (deep) circumcision. As a result I almost never orgasm with intercourse because it just doesn't stimulate me enough. Women almost always refuse to lift a finger to accommodate this sexual handicap, even after I spend ample time giving them ample sexual pleasure. This has happened so much that I simply don't see any joy in dating or believe there even exists a woman out there that could embody anything close to a decent wife or mother (how could she be worth it if she doesn't believe she should give me an orgasm).

I kinda want to be a father, but I don't really see how that could ever be possible in any stable / traditional sense.

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=M7ariu_8E3s

You are trashy if you don't post hitler

She's not the one

> 1488
Hmmm. Maybe she's nonwhite.

Hitler digits confirm

I’m not like everyone else and it’s painfully hard to keep pretending. All my friends are typical leftist/feminist

You sound like a female libtard and so does anyone who agrees. You and everyone who agrees need to mam up and everyone but me gotta learn to hate degeneracy

is dat u

Haha

You're on a forced keto diet. Not that bad if you like lifting.

Are hate speech laws a thing in Ireland? If not, then start talking to people about what you believe.

Jason Capital - High Status, get the book, helped me find certainty in literally everything in my life

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: Freetoanyonewhowantsit.jpg (720x887, 382K)

ok ;)

Attached: fha.jpg (400x400, 43K)