Why do cigarette boxes still put the grotesque shit on their boxes...

Why do cigarette boxes still put the grotesque shit on their boxes? People get the whole 'smoking will kill you' shit shoved down their throat everyday no matter whether you smoke or not. Even meat causes cancer and its getting shoved into peoples faces.

Attached: stomp.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Because you live in some shithole that isnt America.

You're right OP. It doesn't seem like a very sound marketing strategy.

>UK
keep walking mutt, Everything must be great in Amerilard

Because you are little babies and your big strong powerful government daddy needs to protect you

Some kind of psychological experiment, seeing how people react to contantly seeing gore or tragic images. This was instigated by the government, after all.

The countries that do this have taxpayer funded healthcare and smokers require a lot of medical attention. Hence they tax the shit out of tobacco and put these warnings on it.

Because it actually does kill you. How can you even afford to smoke in Australia anyway 1 pack is like $30.

Thjere's always the % of stupid kids grown in some slum that probably don't know cigs kill. lol

Those images sure as hell harm noone and tabaco consumption is going down so imiting advertising and signalizing health risks seems to be working.

Nigger, is that some motherfucking SNICKERS?!

Because the goverment says so. Imo they should either just ban tobacco completely or just remove the stuff, everyone that doesn't already have brain damage knows that shit.

they legally have to

If they ban it people will just buy illegally. This way they is preferable to them because they can tax the shit out of it.

Lol, people who don't smoke actually don't see stuff like that often and we also think it's good because we want you stupid fags to quit so we don't have to smell your gross ass addiction

>blah blah MEAT CAUSES CANCER TOO
Cope harder.

Living itself kills you. Ever minute your DNA is slowly degrading and eventually your body will give up. Why dont fastfood places have these warnings?

>Even meat causes cancer and its getting shoved into peoples faces.

Eating meat doesn't cause cancer in people near you

they are so stupid too. ever heard anyone go blind from smoking? who the fuck quits smoking because of that

Because my premiums go up to support your habit.

>buy pack of smokes
>warning says I shouldn't smoke while pregnant
heh i'm not pregnant so better luck next time tobacco jews but these ciggarettes can do me no harm

fuck you asshole
I fucking hate smokers I hope you catch yourself on fire with one
you smell like shit, and you make everything around you smell like shit
FUCK YOU

Just vape, guys. I'm vaping right now. You can do it inside and not ruin the room forever.

Attached: 1538158759677.png (1024x888, 246K)

eat a dick faggot let me slowly kill myself in peace
>t. too much of a pussy to kms quickly

Fuck me?? Tally-ho no negro I say this with the greatest sincerity nigga fuck you. Go a big old dick biscuit non-smoking faggot