What are actual Italian girls like? Not American Italian but the wops in Europe

What are actual Italian girls like? Not American Italian but the wops in Europe

Attached: 1538551958562.jpg (640x504, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6drdI_RBt8
youtube.com/watch?v=mTfTGanKAJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first reply for milkies

I dont know but when a girl likes you it's probably awesome

Italian girls are sluts. American italian girls are cool and have strong family morals. Anyway just get a black girl, they are the best parnters assuming your white.

Who cares? They don't like you unless you're Chad, or, in their case, Giuseppe.

Depends on the area. I'll reply giving my personal experience with girls I know.
Kinda stuck up about sex, will make you wait a bit and play games.
Flirty with everyone, but ultimately pretty loyal - most of the girls I know had 2-3 partners at most and if you're known as a cheater your life is basically over. Passionate, jealous, kinda loud. Will love you a lot, but also get crazy mad at you for futile shit.
Strong sense of family.
They're pretty. Pretty thin, with curves, care a lot about fashion and physical appearance. Use less make up than most. Very clean and tidy, cook well.

>(((Anyway just get a black girl, they are the best parnters assuming your white.)))

Attached: 1575667467576.png (219x186, 16K)

They're shit. You'd like southern italian girls if you have bad taste, northern if you have better taste, but they all act like vapid whores anyway.

T. southern italian who moved to the north, posting italian memes as proof

Attached: photo_2018-01-29_23-43-08.jpg (720x485, 36K)

dont ever think about our women again, you aren't allowed

They are pretty based, relatively speaking.

I've had 2 italian chicks. One when I was on vacation and one that I met in the UK during erasmus. Their accent during sex is so hot, I developed a fetish for it.

t.greek

Attached: avgpartners.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

I was reading about the Amanda Knoxx case. It sort of sounds like it's normal for them to have a random guy come over and have sex with them.

Attached: 3862A3D400000578-0-image-a-12_1473940391085.jpg (634x642, 90K)

Amanda Knoxx was american, Meredith Kercher was Brit.

They only like black men
youtube.com/watch?v=r6drdI_RBt8

Most are brunettes and slim. This picture is of course a model, but it's the closest speciment i found.

Attached: 469full-maria-grazia-cucinotta.jpg (469x750, 51K)

Italians in general are racist as fuck, so that's out of the question.
They're so racist in fact, that they're even racist towards other Italians outside of a 10km radius from where they live.
I am not even joking.
Especially north and south are essentially 2 different countries, and have both tried to separate a number of times.
85IQ monkeys aren't even on their radar.

This.
I've literally never seen a mixed couple in my town.

>Anyway just get a black girl, they are the best parnters assuming your white.
You had me going there a second

Attached: you_are_wrong.png (500x400, 234K)

Watch the video, whitebois. Italians made that video. The italian girl wanted black cock, not mario's tiny spaghetti dick

look at this mulignan HAHAHAHAH

Look at this italian girl getting some BBC HAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=mTfTGanKAJs

They have pride and dignity. I was living in Italy for two years. Their mentality got them out of euro crisis. That country is yet to yield to globalization and lose their unique culture. To call that highly cultured country's residents racists and all those generalisations makes you sound childish and biased. Go back to Tumblr.

>this 42 second (((television ad))) PROVES that X only like niggers!
I wonder who's behind this

Attached: 1534189979261.jpg (738x741, 79K)

where do these posters come from? they're in every single thread. almost like (((someone))) is paying them to post this garbage

>This (((movie))) clips PROVES that X only like niggers!
see

Attached: 1486949963791.png (760x797, 44K)

The same as everyone in europe.
Muslim.

Attached: 12096045_1506921112960678_603367909049387061_n.jpg (530x628, 55K)

That sounds great
Aside from the get mad at you for stupid shit part they seem like genuine wife material. Especially so if they can cook me some delicious food

Come on user, you know (((who))) made that video, let's not kid ourselves
We all know

Attached: justjewthemback.jpg (1000x750, 526K)

They're genuinely the worst.
The only girl that ever acted nice to me was of Ukrainian descent

t. Italianfag

>same as everyone in europe.
>Muslim.

Attached: 1537714581998.png (1000x1500, 183K)

kek europoors btfo

I find it odd how even today Germans and Germany are this universally hated group and the butt of jokes because of ww2 and japan is always referenced with the 2 nukes and their tusnamis as gods revenge for pearl harbour yet everyone almost immediatley forgot about the fact the Italians were on the Axis side

Kill this traitor in the public square to make an example, then genocide all 1.7 billion muslims.

I'm italian descent and I think they're the most overrated thing that comes out of italy. They're pretty but very generic looking. They're all around the same height, dark hair, light skin, latin type attitude. I like eastern euro girls the most. I think italian man + eastern euro blonde is a good mix.

It's because theyre brown.

Only the very south of italy is partially brown because of over 500 years of on and off sandnigger occupation.
I'm about in the middle, and you can clearly see a schism between Italians of Greek/Germanic/Celt descent and what are basically Arabs.
The arabs live pretty much separate, and every place they occupy is a shithole. You would be surprised at the amount of blue-eyed and blonde people here.
But there's also a sizeable amount of the population that is mixed pretty much everywhere you go.

The reason people are so racist is probably the fact that you can generally tell if there's going to be trouble by just looking at someone's complexion and facial characteristics.

Attached: BlueEyesWhiteDragon-DUSA-EN-UR-1E.png (688x1008, 1.36M)

It depends just like any other country. Some qt and nice, some ugly, some whores. However, I will say that we have much fewer fat SJW types than American and UK.
t. Luigi

Attached: 1461081441346.jpg (534x629, 44K)

>Only the very south of italy is partially brown because of over 500 years of on and off sandnigger occupation.
i dont know where this meme comes from. they controlled sicily and they had 2 outposts in southern italy for like 40 years. they didn't control southern italy

They are just as bad as the ones in our english speaking nations, don't even be fooled.

The current capital of Sicily was named after a Turk general, or some other Muslim occupant
It's no meme, the occupation was devastating, there was a slave trade going, they destroyed statues, buildings and paintings.
The control spread all the way to Campania, which is just south of Lazio, where Rome is. That was pretty much the entire reason the Crusades started, the barbarians were at the gates.

very loyal, are probably only looking for long-term stuff but ohwell whores are everywhere, are short and petite, mad crazy desu

no it didn't. southern italy was attacked and raided by them, that's pretty much it

Have you ever been to Italy? I am from Trieste and am darker than blonde/pale Sicilian friends. Many different looks in every region.

tfw no italian stalker gf

Attached: rs_560x415-130801111852-1024..12orange.ls.8113.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90.jpg (560x415, 20K)

The most conservative, least whorish roasties in Europe. The flip side is it's hard to get an in if you're not at least a distant part of their social network. (Sicilians are Arab).

Attached: Average Partner Count.jpg (1070x706, 258K)

>Imagine Ossobuco for dinner, forever

everyone always mentions the sicilian muslim rape babies but they forget about the sicilian norman rape babies

Amanda Knox was an American, a satanic orgyist and mudshark.

Nice to see Robert De Niro on Jow Forums of all boards

I knew a few Italian women when I was in high school. They came here as college students. Nothing particularly notable about them.

Attached: Italian Revanchist Voters.jpg (1019x645, 103K)

yfw you realize deniro isn't even 20% italian

>sicilians are arab
ok luigiano, you miserable fuck

Attached: 1407661364775.jpg (692x960, 207K)

t. Cammeletto

Attached: molti.gif (483x271, 743K)