Virgin Fembot Thread

>Are you saving it for marriage?
>Why or why not?
>Would you do LDR?
Thank you for existing. You give people like me hope.

Attached: virginity-purity-ring.jpg (750x500, 335K)

Ask men in any other online community and they'll be either neutral or negative towards female virgins.

Not a virgin. The thought of saving it for marriage faded in high school

Because theyre manwhores that liked being cucked by stacy.

lmao only 3 replies

ALL women are whores

I just posted this question so yeah 3 replies isnt bad.

Just fucking lol if you think any normal guy would accept waiting until marriage. Even a virgin male would go fucking spastic when he finally gets a gf thinking his sexual frustration would be relieved and she says ''uhh yeah let's wait a year or two''

Spoken like a mad virgin

truth hurts I guess lol

ITT bunch of guys larping as women

I'd do it gladly. Sex is overrated.

Also let's face it, most of us (both male and female virgins) aren't worth waiting for.

Nah I am good enough at least. I look decent and Im not neet. I also have good money.

Never thought about it, marriage or sex seems hard to imagine
>Why or why not?
I didn't date in school and now I don't see men in day-to-day life
>Would you do LDR?
Yes. I would prefer to know someone in detail and learn if we have an affinity before meeting in the flesh.

Why didnt you date in school?

why tho? originally original

Well, thread seems dead so I'll give my 2 cents
I waited until I was almost 21 and was sure I was gonna be with the guy forever. I wasn't necessarily saving it until marriage, but until I was as sure as I could be that I'd be with him forever. I don't like the idea of sleeping around or with a guy you aren't committed to
He's know me for a long time so he knew what he was getting into when we started dating and he wasnt pushy about sex or anything

some men only care about getting pussy. personally I care about more

I'm deaf and went to public school. Only person who knew sign language was my assigned assistant teacher. Little interaction with other kids.

The liberal sex revolution.

Did you have sex yet? and if you did how was it? Are you disappointed of your decision?

>letting tryone creampie you because of a forced movement

Thats actually very interesting. Where are you from? And how old are you?

Do you want ice cream now or do you want to wait 5+ years for it? Plus you need to know if you're sexually compatible with someone before marrying them

>compares icecream to marriage
Oh

>Plus you need to know if you're sexually compatible with someone before marrying them
this desu. incels will never understand and REEE into the sky regardless

yikes
Of course I would like to know if im sexually compatible with someone before marrying them. I only asked before they worded it like that, I doubt you see many people marry someone from HS very often.

I'm comparing the sex to marriage. You really must be a virgin...

UK and 21. I'm not sure how interesting it is though.

I'm comparing the sex to ice cream I mean

Yes
>Why or why not?
I don't like the thought of mindless, meaningless sex. It's sybaritic. I only want one person being in me and I would not like to use contraceptives.
>Would you do LDR?
Yes

>I'll lay there starfish style and if he doesn't rock my world then we aren't compatible and I will have to find another chad

Are you full blown deaf or can you hear some stuff? I had a friend like that.

You're the kind of thot with a tinder account ain't ya

Impressive. Age and Location? Im looking for a LDR with a female virgin since Im saving my virginity too.

Sexually compatible means he doesn't have a small dick and isn't an uggo naked nor some complete weirdo in bed

Not saving it for marriage because it'd be dumb to wait that long if I want to be in a relationship for at least 5 years before getting married. I would do LDR if it isn't too often. I'm really clingy and would probably get bored only being able to see hypothetical bf online more often than irl. Don't worry anons, a lot of people save virginity for marriage or long term relationships, you just have to look in the right places.

same thing in different words

22, usa. Jsvh

Full blown I suppose. I can't hear anything without using an implant but it hurts far too much to use regularly. I'd never use it but I feel guilty about the cost.

Wanna discord or something? Im 20 if you dont mind...

Nah youd only wait a while. Like 2 years maybe. Plus Im travelling soon so you wouldnt have to wait that long.

>"""fembot"""
ahahah my sides

Attached: 1484276540947.jpg (550x343, 19K)

>marrying after only 2 years
But that's what shekelstein wants, so that you'll realize you aren't as compatible as you'd hoped and now want to divorce. I guess some situations turn out differently but the women in my family have a history of marrying, divorcing, and then getting stuck with double the responsibilities as before getting married.

I'm very glad I waited and I have no doubts about that
We had sex in February in a nice hotel room. I'm glad we did it that way because we had the privacy and were able to spend the night together
It was painful the first time for a lot of reasons so he stopped when I started crying. Since I got used to it it's great we still have the occasional mishap where I get hurt

Well it isnt a science or anything. Well just wait until we feel its time. Its better to leave things to be spontaneous.

>>Are you saving it for marriage?
>>Why or why not?
>>Would you do LDR?
>Thank you for existing. You give people like me hope.

People like OP actually make me lose hope in my society.

Because youre a roastie? Its okay to admit it. Just go to reddit or something.

not really.
>Why or why not?
I don't want to get married.
>Would you do LDR?
Yeah, probably.

Attached: bellona2.jpg (866x922, 93K)

>sexually compatible
This is the most retarded meme to ever come out of the sexual "liberation" movement
There's a dick and there's a pussy
There's no way you can fuck this up
>b-but what if micropenis?
Yeah destroy your virginity on the offchance that your spouse will be part of the 0,00001% of men with a micropenis, that sure makes sense

Treasure your virginity femanons, don't listen to this bullshit

Yes.
>>Why or why not?
Makes the relationship more worthwhile and long-lasting. It's an upholded tradition for a reason.
>>Would you do LDR?
Yes, currently doing it.

Would you date a lesbian footfag, Cvnka?

Hope it works out for you. Orignahsaldfs

If she was cute, why not?

I don't know. Tell me about yourself. Originallie

Isn't being Jow Forums enough? I don't have a cute aura.

>20
>Decent looks
>Kind of rich
>6'2
>Have american pass
>Gonna travel in a year for masters degree
Wbu femanon?

>Hope it works out for you
Thanks user

>Decent looks

Pass

Isnt having decent looks a good thing?
Or are you on of those dom fetish femoids?

>There's no way you can fuck this up
You have no idea how bad at sex most men are, and those are no virgins.
>b-but what if micropenis?
If he's significantly below average then it's not going to work out.

Anyway, I'm not going to tie myself into a lifelong sexual relationship if the sex isn't good

Goodluck divorcing at 43 with 3 kids.

I'm not a virgin anymore but that's because I found my soul mate

>did you save it for marriage?
I didnt. I had always planned to give it to someone I really loved and keep the relationship going. I denied 2 other girls sex and gave it to the last bf. But we were way too young. However it worked put because we are together and married today 10 years later.

>why or why not
Because I wanted to find my one and only in high school but fortunately I found her in middle school and marriage wasn't on my mind back then

>would you do ldr?
No, I would either make the effort to be with her or let her go. Distance strains the relationship and makes it feel fake..I've been in a couple ldr.

Are you dom?

Have fun dying alone as a virgin. Shame you won't be able to see that literally no one goes to your funeral

>25
>Balding, short, and deformed
>Getting by
>5'6"
>I have a passport
>Already have a masters

I'm that guy, but worse.

Nope, saving it for a long-term relationship though
>>Why or why not?
I don't want to marry someone I'm sexually incompatible with; that's a recipe for divorce
>>Would you do LDR?
No I prefer socializing in person

>tfw wanted to save it for marriage but dad stole it from me and damaged me to the point that I'm unable to interact with men offline

Attached: 1438026840166.jpg (480x533, 76K)

If thats true then thats really sad. I would kill your dad if I knew him.

Yeah. I want to enjoy how cute their body parts are afterwards is all.

t. virgin
People have different libidos and it can fuck relationships up when one person wants sex 24/7 and the other wants it once a week
That's what compatibility means

be my gf
rape doesn't count in terms of pair bonding

I'm pretty surprised nobody killed him in prison. I remember hoping when he went in that he would die in there and then getting upset with myself for thinking that.

Ever heard of jacking off?

That fucker deserves to get shit on. No one should ever rape their own daughter.

The idea that sex offenders get killed in prison is mostly a meme just to make everyone feel better. They aren't liked, but they stick together and stay alive.

I only like dom girls.

Men tend to get upset when they marry and suddenly the wife doesn't want sex. You'll see lots of guys on this board sperging out about how it obviously means she's banging Chad on the side.

I don't really have any interest in dating anymore, because I know that I wouldn't enjoy it. Being touched and having to talk to a guy and stuff like that. It's scary. Most of the time when I try talking to a man I have to make an actual effort to make noise or I just move my mouth without making the sounds.
It's an awful thing to do. You shouldn't hurt your kids.
I was pretty upset when he got out alive. The idea that maybe he would die in there kept me going through most of my life.

Well those men are retarded. Having a penis makes it easy to jerk off.

Those are all very shallow things to list user, I meant interests, hobbies, aspirations etc.

I just said I'm dom you retard reee. See you later.

prove you're a girl, and mono.

Attached: anhka.png (680x512, 235K)

>Being touched and having to talk to a guy and stuff like that. It's scary. Most of the time when I try talking to a man I have to make an actual effort to make noise or I just move my mouth without making the sounds.
If you Iive near me, I wiII heIp you heaI
no pressure

chad here, let me know when she's healed

Oh.
>Psychologist
>Like to read and play vidya
>I work out like 3 times a week
>My aspirations is becoming a book writer (Philosophy)
I will also do things with my wife... my hobbies are all individualistic because all my friends are boring. So, I will do what my wife/gf likes to do.

>a lifelong sexual relationship
What are you, a monkey?
Men can be bad at sex, and they can learn.
If the dick is really that small ,there's a plethora of other stuff you can do to be sexually satisfied.
It really is not an issue at all and there's no way you will ever find someone "sexually compatible" who is also a good husband. You can find a good husband and then train each other to be compatible.
it's just sex, you literal bitch in heat

Attached: comped.png (680x489, 444K)

There's no such thing as "no pressure" with a man for me.

How old were you? Honestly your father just pissed me off. I hope he gets his balls cut off.

but a man should be willing to tie himself into a lifelong sexual relationship with you even though you will be a wreck in 10 years?

this

>You have no idea how bad at sex most men are, and those are no virgins.
It's weird how people can get better at all sorts of physical activities except for sex. Baffles scientists to this day.

There's no such thing as people with different libidos. Men are high libido in general, women are high libido for Chad.

>Men tend to get upset when they marry and suddenly the wife doesn't want sex.
Yeah so apparently not waiting till marriage still doesn't guarantee you'll be sexually compatible.

I'm assuming this is for me. I was 8 years old.

I honestly wish you all the happiness in the world. If you want to talk, we can discord.

>There's no such thing as people with different libidos.

Attached: 145.jpg (645x729, 28K)

I don't use any of those kinds of things. Really just this site.

>Yeah so apparently not waiting till marriage still doesn't guarantee you'll be sexually compatible.
I think the point is that you'd try it out before marriage and then not marry them if you're incompatible, since that would be stupid.

Seek therapy... Its the only advice I can give you. Maybe even take up the anons invitation... Exposure will help you and if its done online then no harm can be done. (coming from a psychologist)

there is, but there is LITERALLY no such thing as a woman willing to put any sort of effort into a relationship.

You seem really stupid so I'll be it in very simple terms. If the sex is bad, I will exit the relationship.

Want some precum with that penis stacy?