How is it that I manage to think I'm better than everyone else while also hating myself?

How is it that I manage to think I'm better than everyone else while also hating myself?

Attached: 1518481300626.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Maybe because both other people and you yourself fail to live up to your own standards.

Geez I must have some high standards if only a handful of human beings can meet them, and they don't include myself.

Attached: 1536154008954.png (421x294, 72K)

Because you try to hide behind the fact that you hate yourself with lies, such as feeling like you're better than others, which is unlikely. This is quite common I feel, and toxic as well.

I totally agree,you feel like a special snowflake but you are not

You see yourself as shitty but you see eveyone else around you as more shitty.
End of thread?

I hate myself because I exactly know I'm incapable of the basic things all other people can do easily. I always try to find faults in other people to make myself feel better. Why I find something I feel they should get punished the same as I have been by society by not living up the standards. But it always turn out normie faults are too common so normies invented this thing called excuses to protect themselves from them. These excuses only work when they use them, I can never have excuses. This just makes me hate them more.

How can I not feel like a special snowflake when I see how stupid and hive minded the average person is? Most people are reactionary morons who tell you that you must think this way because you are in this group.

I think that there isn't a generic case
There are faults,there are faults of big or little errors and then there are excuses.
An excuse does not erase your error but maybe motivate it
There are good and bad motivation and there are errors that just can't have any motivation at all
Maybe sometime in your life you did something that couldn't be excused by nothing
and maybe in the majority of the case you feel like your motivation are stupid and not worth
i think that it derives from a problem of self-esteem
But also there is no generic case
If you can't have excuses maybe is because your mistakes aren't exscusable

And yes normies tend to don't give a shit about others and justify themself too much,but if their faults are excusable is a fact that derives from the acceptance of the society or their surrounding of their excuses

Maybe sometimes you feel like you did something that no one can accept
or that you had no real reason or motivation to do that mistake

If you did something you can't excuse for,just aks forgiveness to the one you hurted
maybe he will accept your apologies

Not being able to do basic things makes you a fucking retard. Nobody likes a retard.

>Maybe sometime in your life you did something that couldn't be excused by nothing
>Maybe sometimes you feel like you did something that no one can accept
A-are y-you God?
>If you did something you can't excuse for,just aks forgiveness to the one you hurted maybe he will accept your apologies
She wouldn't and even if she did I would never forgive myself. I lived my life always watching every step and the one time I slipped it turned to be irreversible. At least it taught me to never ever bother to try anymore. If I keep myself in check for 364 days a year, I will surely fuck it up on the 365th.

it's called bitterness

I don't even need to find people's flaws to hate them. I hate others because they are better than me and this anger comes from the fact that I was born as myself. I'm always wishing that I wasn't me.

I never really bought this. It's more likely that he evaluates the goodness of a person on a bunch of criteria (maybe how smart he thinks they are, how put together they are, how attractive they are etc.). He probably thinks he's better than everyone else on some measures and worse on others, hence hating himself.

Watching anime does that to you.

Because you're dumb and insecure

Look how generic and 15 year old edgelord this post is. You're better than nobody. You're not even an adult yet.

Common side effect of extreme insecurity, especially in women
It's a cope

It's edgy but that doesn't make it untrue. No need to start name-calling.

It is completely untrue. No 15 year old edgelord is smart. Period. It's even worse if you're an adult.

You delude yourself. You're inferior to everybody you think you're better. I am not even kidding.