Robots...

robots, i have been growing out my hair for a few years now and it has been sitting at shoulder length for almost a year now. it is still growing though, just very slowly. what can i do to grow it out faster? i want my hair to reach my elbows one day

Attached: 1525757692001.png (657x527, 76K)

>Wait for it to grow to your elbows.

IDK maybe a better diet will help it grow faster? All the rest of the remedies people go on about are BS and never work. Just be patient.

Are you a Girl (Boy) or Girl (Girl)?
originiggrly

It ussd to be putting urine on your face would make you grow a beard... Dunk your head in some pee...

inject yourself with male hormones

alrighty, at least it helps to know that remedies usually don't work. guess all i can do is wait. not that waiting bothers me

that's disgusting tho

girl (girl)

this seems to me like not a very smart place to ask this question

wash it once a week, i used to wash my hair once a week or once every two weeks when had no idea that normal people showered multiple times in a week until my friend told me. anyways I used to grow my hair very long because going a week without washing my hair kept the grease there. people are always shocked at how fast my hair grew back then. then i started showering multiple times a week and now my hair doesn't grow much. try that user.

Attached: TohruPoint.png (112x112, 30K)

Are you into guys with long hair desu?

Vitamins and omega-3s, obviously. You should also be washing it with cool to cold water only, using a shampoo brush (to encourage circulation and exfoliate the scalp which stimulates growth) and when you're doing nothing such as sitting at a desk you can use a wiry scalp massager which also stimulates blood flow in the scalp and feels good. I recommend youtubing "long hair routine" to see what others are doing for maintenance and growth, and taking some of their tips to develop healthier habits.

Attached: 1464812346730.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Better diet and using better shampoo. I use the Ogx keratin shampoo and conditioner. My hair grows a lot faster and has a nice shine too it. You can get that stuff at Walmart.

BIOTIN.

It will also help your nails grow nice.

i didn't expect many helpful replies honestly. really appreciate them regardless :)

i tend to ask a lot of things here that are supposed to be on other boards honestly, kek

yeah, dudes with long hair always seem like relaxed people to me.

thanks fren, i'll keep that in mind. my hair is usually clean for the first few days, then at around the fourth day it gets tangly/greasy quickly. because of that i usually wash twice a week, so maybe i might add in another wash.

at the moment im using davroe shampoo and conditioner. it is easy on my scalp and makes it very, very clean. plus it's australian made and owned, since i'm from there. but i'll look into what you said too because i'm always looking for better products.

this whole post helps a lot, thanks fren. considering that i am trying to break out of my habit of using only hot water and i don't have many brushes right now, this gives me a better idea on what i should be doing

biotin is a form of vitamin B.
But you can get it in supplements for hair/skin/nails.

Attached: 43117169_2460857070598946_5420266543076343808_n.jpg (853x960, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p7nS5f2dHbc

Stupid whore
Leave this board!

Stupid whore
Leave this board!

Stupid whore
LEAVE THIS BOARD!
dun dun!

Attached: image.jpg (1076x881, 56K)

This thread makes me glad my hair grows really fast so i dont have to worry about a hair cut lookin like shit. Asian genes are great

that'll be one pair of dirty panties.

Want to fuck and have long hair babies?

She's asexual and not really interested in having a boyfriend, a relationship, or children.

Just make sure you are taking proper care of it. Don't use shitty shampoo/conditioners on it, don't dye your hair, and lastly make sure to eat biotin rich foods.

As a guy who use to have super long hair that was always complimented it's really not that hard. It's just putting in the effort to brush it several times a day once it gets that long so it never tangles.

Attached: __edmond_dantes_fate_grand_order_fate_series_and_starbucks_drawn_by_syubare__333a097e475610334942bd4 (980x1500, 119K)

From where do you have this information

She told me so.

girls with short hair are better for me

Attached: mellanie-monroe-3.jpg (683x1024, 133K)

Disgusting if true

hair should either be stuck at jawline and flared out at earline, or long enough to hit the floor.

Her left knee looks fucking ginormous compared to her right one, what the fuck is going on in this picture...

i dunno but she has a great body

Attached: c3dfbb7934555673c531a9f5a9c5a49d.jpg (671x1000, 120K)

>that's disgusting tho
Never gonna make it

Mhmm, that's undeniable, class A milf.

What's her name?

mellanie monroe

orignal

I think its normal that it slows down a bit when it gets longer.
Im a girl (male) and my hair has kinda slowed down as well when it grew past the height of my cone tiddies.