Attached: 253121.jpg (1920x1500, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Py37G9qsfY
youtu.be/tu69EiKZQyc
youtube.com/watch?v=NiahdrNjNVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

demon pepes on the roof again lads.

second for female friends are normal you're just all very autistic

Well to be fair, we summoned him during that Goetic ritual last night and did a blood pact, sooo...
true

assuming someone has to be a chad to realise women do not make good friends is pretty stupid, lads

don't do that

i cast summon footie lads

Attached: norf.png (1323x883, 140K)

normies have probably fucked their female friends

the level of irony deficiency in this post is reaching american levels tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=2Py37G9qsfY
>If it wasn't for bad luck, you know I wouldn't have no luck at all
sums my life up tbqh

probably, but it's not a very good transaction

they will have spent far too much of their time humouring her boring interests for the amount of puss they receive

what about if i had a GF right, i had a girlfriend and she wants me and her to go on a double date with her friends who are also a couple....whats the protocol then? do i just talk to the guy and dont talk to the girl for fear of my girlfriend thinking im an autist for having female friends so she dumps me? im confused

any lads wanna adventure sometime soon? Gonna be in the UK for a month, i can promise you phenomenal company, dank flavors, and cool musical instruments

it's me and my boy traveling around

Attached: IMAG1118.jpg (1512x2688, 1.67M)

What offerings do we leave them? Would a can of Grolsch be too offensive to them?

>double date
do people actually do that?

the done thing is to mog the other fella to the point where he won't stop you flirting with his gf, and make your gf jealous but simultaneously aroused so you both get home and she fucks your brains out to feel secure that she still owns you

yea i know 2 couples that do it all the time, meals, cinema, even just go to each others houses for nights in, and i have it on very good grounds that they are NOT swingers

>A single can for three thirsty football lads

You have insulted them.

>having a girlfriend
rookie mistake lad. can't have a girlfriend unless you don't love her and are only dating her for sex. If you have any kind of feelings of affection to her you're just a cuck. Bet you would even enjoy talking to her as well lol

Nice cat, I like Ragdolls. They're the comfiest breed

mate they're fucking swingers, god you're naive.

>We have angered the football lad gods
oshitoshitoshit

Attached: 52425.jpg (793x786, 48K)

haha thats what they tell you

but there are a couple, a different couple who are confirmed swingers who have actually told people and been reallly open about it, and neither of the two couples i just mentioned it has anything to do with them, thats why it doesnt seem like they are to me

They're going to take penalty shots at your head now, mate.

Attached: norfstand.png (600x523, 66K)

samefag here, not trying to be funny but just adding that the first 2 couples i mentioned are currently on holiday together kek

I imagine people like this are foot fetishists who worship women and get angry on women's behalves when they're 'mistreated' by Chad

couples get absolutely sick to death of one another when they're always in each other's company, you know.

Please no, have a whole bottle of glens vodka as penance

They're in a 2 on 2 way relationship.

Actually looking at these units, go for it lads. Can't imagine it's easy to lift your leg when you're built like a burst baw

Attached: 1517856188041.gif (1027x731, 111K)

lad.. what the fuck do you even mean by this? are you telling me you've never been in a relationship where you don't enjoy being around your partner? Thats fucking sad if so

>No mixer
You Have Died.

Attached: souffccunt.jpg (388x389, 52K)

afternoon lods
normies be gone

Attached: 1528624745303.jpg (640x480, 58K)

morning titlod, been posting anywhere else? ive seen a few spoilered tits in outer9gay in the last couple of hours

My friend group is about 60% lads 40% lasses. I thought this was normal. Are normal lads not friends with girls or what?

nah aint been posting on outer r9k because its fucking shit

I am almost exclusively friends with girls these days

>Are normal lads not friends with girls or what?
yes they are, not just normal lads but almost any functioning lads, its just permavirgins in here who get angry at lads who are friends with fems

Yes, but they also have sex lives. Having female friends when you're not getting laid is a recipe for mental anguish and ultimately disaster.
Remember that these lads would still shag those girls if they offered it up - that's not friendship. They wouldn't shag their male friends.

course, but you don't enjoy any woman's company the same way you enjoy a mate's company. it's driven by feelings of attraction rather than fraternity, and when the attraction dies back after a period of being together you realise being around a woman is never as fun or interesting as being with your mates.

i used to have a couple of female friends but along with the rest of my friends i have barely spoken to them this year

I don't have any friends
male or female

I want to go to the vape shop but I don't even know the names of any of the flavours lmao I'm a tard

I studied fashion so about 90% of my friends are women

>studied fashion
are you gay?

Do they have a website lad? Look up if they sell some of the flavours on there then go in and ask for it

Attached: 15724398499.png (400x321, 51K)

so gay lads shouldnt have male friends?

youtu.be/tu69EiKZQyc

They caught Karenposter, lads.

Attached: file.png (288x193, 83K)

gay lads should be killed if I am honest

I did, I left a bottle of barrs cola

You start off as friends before you date or get with someone.
Are you lot really this socially inept?

nah you have to be straight up from the start that you want to get with them

>every relationship you have with the gender you are attracted to has to be sexual or romantic
baka

Lad NO YOU RETARD DONT SAY THAT. The autists here believe you can not under any circumstances be friends with a girl or else you are doomed to forever being friendzoned and never able to date them.

Even though the friendzone is just a meme and doesn't exist, when a girl says 'i think we should just stay friends' she is just turning you down and trying to not be awkward about it

only lasted 24 hours on grindr b4 i deleted my account
why am i such a LOSER FREAK HOMO REEEE

Yeah it says loads of stuff like strawberry and other gay stuff but I'll just ask for nicotine

No you don't, that's the worst move.
You need to hint strongly.

Alright, lads? Back from the cinema. Black '47 was hit and miss but had some decent moments and was a lot more violent than I expected which amused me greatly as the only other people in the screen were two grannies. On the way home, popped to Tesco and got 4 hot chocolate sachets and a Diet Pepper. Now I'm enjoying a Galaxy hot chocolate. You lads had any fun today?

Attached: granniesatthecinema.jpg (3264x1632, 676K)

The friendzone does exist and is a state where you want to have sex with a girl but she doesn't want to have sex with you, while enjoying your company enough to want to remain friends.

lmao bros dont you know that couples cant be friends. you can not like your partner in any way shape or form. if you enjoy being around with them you're just a third wave feminism loving cuck that will do anything to bend over for women. a good strong traditional relationship is built upon nothing but hate and disdain for your significant other and you only keep them around for sex

>while enjoying your company enough to want to remain friend
ohhhh noooo what a sad fate
a fate worse than death
what a shame having someone appreciate spending time with you and wanting to continue doing that
fucking roasties amirite

yes
you strongly hint from the outset you don't want to be their friend

Will you take me to see the film about the nazi satanists please when it comes out???
Not having any fun today, still got a cold and some lad called me a mong earlier

Attached: 1534190170756.jpg (500x353, 92K)

if they want to be my friend thats fine i guess but just say that from the start

can you imagine how that would go though? what a weird thing to expect from someone else.

It's something for nothing. Guys get very little out of being friends with women, the main attraction is the sex. She still wants all the benefits of sleeping with him without actually putting out so she's basically ripping you off.

Looks like another 13 hour shift today, looking forward to being on the London underground in a minute though, I love it.

Also went to high Wycombe earlier and saw a red bus, it wanted me to give way but I didn't.

tfw u will never be a real man
tfw u will never be a real woman either

Sure, lad. I have a card that let's people who go with me get in free because I have autism. Don't use it much though because I usually go alone.

What is a "real man"?

>Guys get very little out of being friends with women
Not him but women are literally the same as lads, there's some lasses with excellent banter and taste just like there are lads that have the banter of a wet flannel. Women aren't made in some factory with a predisposition to have the exact same personality and interests.

>What is a "real man"?

a feminist.

If you do that you're scuttled. You just be friendly, ask her out now and then, and your messages with an x or two.
She'll get it without it being awkward.
If one of the first things you say is "I want to get with you" it's going to freak her out.
Take it slowly, build a solid friendship with her and then when you've had a nice evening out with just the two of you, you kiss her.

>Guys get very little out of being friends with women
speak for yourself, I get plenty out of friendships both male/female or whatever else they might identify as kek. Friends are good for the simple reason that they are friends, I don't expect anything more out of them. Human relationships are not a transaction.

would save me a lot of effort tbqh

Nah mate. For serious friendship you have men.
Women are immature.

Makes you more of a man than hitting women anyway, that's just cowardly.

Depends entirely on the woman init lad

>Take it slowly, build a solid friendship with her and then when you've had a nice evening out with just the two of you, you kiss her.
stop watching mushy films

Why do you keep blogging this inane shit? Nobody cares

i have never met a woman who wasn't basically a big child

>lads with zero knowledge and experience with women try to explain how women act and behave

absolute state of this thread

That's mint. I was thinking about getting a cinemacard. Think we could take my dog as a therapet too? Couple of mongs, watching a film

why do i find it so hard to talk to my own friends

this is my application to join the sodomy and anime club

I'd highly recommend the Galaxy hot chocolate, lads. It's delicious. I'm going to try the Malteser one tomorrow.

my arse hurts looking at this

Attached: postfall.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

Found a creature in my friends garden, looking online it looked like a bank vole, but i moved something it was hiding under and there was a couple of them. 1 big 1 legged it. Going to go see if they're still there. There was a feral cat in the garden as well.
Hope they're ok
Glad you enjoyed the film. All the norms go watch venom then?

why is that someone else's job to do, instead of your job to get better at reading social cues or whatever?

Don't understand how my hairline is so bad but not receding

Malteaser one is jank, tastes like Horlicks

because girls do one thing but mean something else

It's always the same. Biggest collection of dateless wonders outside a Pokemon convention and they're all find of female psyche.

If she was really my friend shed let me have sex with her.

Yeh. I'm sure they did, lad. I think they were bunking off school as well. Voles, eh? Hope the cat hasn't mauled 'em. We used to keep chickens and my dogs lived in unity with them until one day the chicken tried to eat my old dog's dinner and swiftly got its neck broken. Its a doggy dog world in the animal kingdom.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=NiahdrNjNVM

>girl I'm friends with says she'll shag me because I haven't had sex in so long
>had to turn her down because I'll know I'll develop feelings for her afterwards even though she sees sex as nothing special
sad feel

Most of my mates are lads lads.
I'm not a lad lads.

Honestly can't stand most women. I have one female friend and she's basically a tomboy.
(inb4 fake and gay/larper)

>things that didn't happen
poor showing with this one

You're right,the only explanation is you being deformed or something.

Yeqh i know, but if it gets eaten it's my fault, they were hidden well. They was under a drain