My best friend is a girl

Anyone else like this? I relate better to women than men.

I never liked sports in general, but I go to the gym and care after myself. Never liked chasing after girls in the traditional cave man way, and I have a girlfriend. I've always been closer to my mother and my sister than the men in family, even though I'm nowadays getting closer to my father.

Overall I've always been rejected by men for not being a conventional dude, similar interests, et.

However, since I started browsing Jow Forums, my political interests are clashing with the women in my life and I feel like I need based male friends.

Attached: ed-sheeran-taylor-swift.jpg (940x627, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

just get off the site, there's not much here anyways

All the based males died for Israel my goyim

Yeh I get on well with women but I always want to fuck them and I guess I just friend-zone myself most of the time before I realize I want to get with these girls. I have managed to fuck in the friendzone but it's never became a relationship.
I have a few close guy friends but it is a lot easier to talk to girls imo. When I wan't to fuck and am meeting for the first time that's when shit get's hard and awkward.

>best friend is a girl

How though? They have no hobbies or interests and even when they do they suck at them. You literally end up handicapping yourself to accommodate them in whatever you do.

You sound like a fag brah

The women are intuitive enough to know your political views are important and yet if they are based in hate, they see that they conflict with your essence. They sense the discord in you and do not like it as it conflicts with your nature to step outside the norm. They like you because youre different. Because you were willing to be real with them and not look at them like property or eye candy. Befriend whomever, but the women love you for you and wish you well. Balance, yet do not lose sight of who you are while you transform.

Male and females can't be "friends"
You want to fuck her and sometimes jack off with her on your mind. Your deceiving yourself into thinking you are "friends".

You're a fag.

Women are dumb. I say this having to constantly interact with women. I studied at the faculty of arts and I teach high school now, both dominated by women. I can have superficial conversations just fine, but actual friendship? Spare me. Women tend to have no specific interests or opinions. There are exceptions and I do have female friends. But they're basically one of the bros, with a cunt and boobs. I'm not friends with them because of their feminine traits, it's exactly the lack of those that allows for a bond to form.
This is not to say that I can't enjoy interacting with women, despite their completely void personalities. It's just not actual friendship.

>They like you because youre different.

If women liked men who were different, everyone on Jow Forums would have a girlfriend.

Can somewhat relate to your condition
Only later I found out that if you stumble on the right kind of males you'll end up having way more fun.
Having female friends is good and all but they'll never be able to provide the entertainment you get by hanging out with a bunch of other likeminded males simply because their minds work differently.

So essentialy the ideal is:
- Gf for going out, sex and stuff
- Female friends when you hang out here and there (they're not to be avoided at all)
- Group of male friends to have a proper laugh and bonding by doing stupid shit here and there (and i'm not speaking about playing videogames)

>best friend is a girl

Attached: Germoney 2.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

i have never met a single female that wasnt painful to be around for any reason other than sexual attraction

they offer no interesting thoughts, no insights, no advice, absolutely nothing of use, not even entertainment because they get triggered by the slightest jokes, which naturally are about tragedy, because they do not comprehend the human condition which is that we must make light of tragedy to get over it, which is why good comedy is almost always at the expense of others

on the contrary, they exploit tragedy for their own personal gain, to convince you to give more and more and more to them, instead of just dealing with it or even laughing it off

really what kind of fucking women do you know that are actually enjoyable to be around in a completely non sexual way?

i am perplexed

Your wife should be your best friend.

No because most men here lack self confidence to be who they are. This is true of women. Of all humans. We innately sense when someone is disingenuous.

We manifest what we desire user. Perhaps those without what they seek should look within to see what desires are manifesting before themselves.

You are peak soy. Women cannot be friends with a man... Not to mention they are objects.

Dude get laid and man the fuck up

You kind of sound like a closet gayfag. I

> omg lets go shopping
> omg lets go dancing
> omg lets watch X movie

Women are boring as shit, if you're like them have you considered getting your test levels checked.

Disingenuousness is unrelated to a lack of confidence, those are completely separate flaws.

Also, I just looked within and saw Jews being pushed into gas chambers for their crimes against nature and God. What does that mean?

Can I use the law of attraction to manifest that desire?

But I look masculine and have a gf and we're getting married soon. How can you have a relationship with a women when all you think of her is boring, uninteresting, stupid and a fuckhole, thus can't relate to her at all? How can you stand being around such hateful creatures that women are?

My gf is my best friend.

I do nothing of that with them. I literally mostly speak about politics with them. Sometimes about music, traveling, etc.

>really what kind of fucking women do you know that are actually enjoyable to be around in a completely non sexual way?

I have an Australian girl friend who is pretty redpilled, thinks Hitler was right, doesn't buy "le Russians" narrative, doesn't like the anti-white propaganda that's going on. She's pretty nice to hang with.

I'm kind of looking for bros right now, but most are DUDE LMAO WEED tier or turbo liberal faggots where I live. I don't related to these men at all.

fag

>I have a few close guy friends but it is a lot easier to talk to girls imo
This is true. My male friends are either Chads or guys who think they're Chads; naturally, you cannot have an actual discussion with them.
>heh, i dunno man. *spouts generic platitudes*
>*goes back to texting stacy*
I can't stand dealing with soy boys in any capacity, so this is where women come in.
This too, though. I end up driving myself crazy by trying to befriend women, because I either become too romantically attached or don't care to continue the friendship because they're ugly.

>This too, though. I end up driving myself crazy by trying to befriend women, because I either become too romantically attached or don't care to continue the friendship because they're ugly.

Maybe I learned to treat women I don't see as potential sex partners like regular people. I get along with them fine. I would befriend a beautiful girl, but yes, I would fall for her.

come out of the closet already faggot

In my early thirties, I've become unable to relate to others except in a power hierarchy. In other words, I haven't had friends in years.

Same, desu. I even have a women's job, but I like it.

Not really, but in my experience, it is usually easier for me to talk to women than men when I get a new job and I'm new in the workplace. Women are typically more open to talking to strangers, somehow, more welcoming.

Probably the same reason why they are all refugee welcome race mixing whores. They are too open to strangers.

I wouldn't say I relate better to women than men, but I have five people in my life I consider my closest friends. Three are women, two are men. Generally, my circle of friends are almost 50/50 men and women, and I socialize a lot with women who I have no romantic or sexual interest in. I would bet that I am more social and outgoing than 95 % of Jow Forums.

Me having more close female friends is probably more by chance than anything else. My close female friendships stem from having the same experiences and references in life and childhood, not a ton of mutual interests as adults.

But I do differ a bit from my male friends in that I seem able to have female friends without getting obsessed by the idea of fucking them, while a lot of my male friends will at some point or another try to fuck their female friends, then get angry if they get rejected, or they end up hurting her because they only wanted to fuck. Now, I have been in a committed relationship most of my adult life, so that may be part of the reason, but even before that I never hit on my female friends, and I never thought about them that way even though I am not blind.

If Jow Forums affects your friendships, it is time to jump fucking ship, man. This cesspool is not worth losing friends over.

>German

>I would befriend a beautiful girl, but yes, I would fall for her
Which is why friendships with them only last so long before romantic feelings get in the way. Soon, you're fantasizing about her sexually, and may end up flirting here and there.
By that point, it's no longer a friendship, but a friendzone. Men can only be friends with other men, and the sooner both sexes realize this, the better.

This, a lot of people on Jow Forums are extremely antisocial, and not in the good kind of way, so they have a distorted view on social relationships
You can be friendly with girls without needing to fuck them

You might like her personality but that only increases sexual tension.
Be honest, do you fantasize about her? Would you fuck her if you didn't have a gf and had the chance?
Man can hardly be friends with woman because sexual tension always arises, you can try to suppress it and pretend it isn't there but that's deceiving yourself.
Hope you have the strength to be loyal to your gf, having a female best friend isn't gonna help ya'.

You're best friend is a girl and you have a girlfriend?

OK.

I find that women are easier to talk to than men because I don’t give a fuck about what women have to say and it’s fun to tease them

Nah pal.

No female friends.

Attached: 1200px-Kim_Kardashian_West_2014.jpg (1200x1800, 477K)

Grow a spine

Attached: Kim.jpg (744x496, 61K)

youtu.be/dFeZkMNUweI

They are related. If you lack confidence in your actions how are they genuine? The universe absolutely knows the difference.

It means you hold judgment. It means you arent really looking at you. You're projecting onto others. What do you see when you look at you?

You manifest all the time. All that you experience you have manifested. Learning how it works and how to draw the expeirences you truly desire as opposed to pulling them in on autopilot is the key.

Lets take your Jew hate for example. You will continue to experience more and more hateful validating experiences while you feel this way. If instead you desired to see all humans as equally flawed and perfect all at the same time you would see others with new eyes.

Our thoughts and emotions are like boomerangs. They fly out and attract experiences that are similar in resonance and bring them back. So lets say youre feeling hateful and pulsing out anger. Youre likely to experience another hating you and angry with you as a result. It may come in a wildly different form, but the essence will be the same.

Attached: typesummary.jpg (960x960, 144K)

I second almost everything in your second paragraph. The only difference is that, unlike you, I am into traditionally male pastimes.

>since I started browsing Jow Forums, my political interests are clashing with the women in my life

Do not take Jow Forums seriously. Most of all, do not face it as a reliable source of information.

Fuck off faggot.

Hey man, whatever floats your boat. I for one have a lot more use on average from my female friends than from my male friends... ofc. you can argue that in that case I need to get better male friends, but unfortunately I don't have the time for that in my life right now

Return trip to mars

Attached: 1416737987606.jpg (1007x923, 167K)

You are weak and needy.

"Female Friends"

You mean positive feedback loops.

ITT: beta autistic males who have never talked to a girl in their entire lives

I'm with you on this OP, women are far more enjoyable to spend time with that guys. I can relax around them, and I can be myself without the bullshit games that men tend to play.

They still shouldn't be able to vote, but their company is far more enjoyable than that of men.

user you need to be +18 to post on this board, also, get rid of the meme flag you cringy faggot

From when I was young my sister as always been my best friend, Yeah she can be annoying, but I know she is there for me when ever I need her. I am also good friends with my female cousins.
I have a difficult time being friends with females im not related to. no matter how they look eventually i just want to get my dick in there when i get into a certian mood.
Plus girls don't really reach out to me when they want to just be friends, its usually if they want something romantic, or they just spend time with their female friends.

>I for one have a lot more use on average from my female friends than from my male friends

I don't have a scoreboard for this, but if I were to reflect on it, it's probably true in my case too.

The Jow Forums narrative that women are cynical leeching good-for-nothing children and they will always try to bleed you dry and exploit you is simply not true. My female friends have been very kind and proven themselves genuine and useful in many ways without expecting something back. Maybe it has to do with them actually appreciating friendships?

Jow Forums has this incredibly warped view of social relationships that ruins any chance of them having a thriving social life. This turns into a bad circle, and they act in a certain sperg kind of way that pushes people away from them, and then they use it to prove that they were right all along when a potential friendship doesn't work out. It's always the others, not them.

Nope, my conclusions about Jews are based on evidence and objective reality. Same with the millions of other people throughout history - scientists, inventors, geniuses - who also told the truth about them.

Judgment is the compass that guides us through this reality. Without it, we are children, happy to follow the pedophile into the basement filled with candy.

Thankfully, most people still possess judgement, discrimination and other beneficial traits. Without them, our countries would already had fallen to the mongrelized savages who slaughter the lambs that turn the other cheek.

Pretty much spot on. There is so little to gain, if you aren't intrested in playing emotional games, which i'm not really into.
hey offer no interesting thoughts, no insights, no advice, absolutely nothing of use, not even entertainment because they get triggered by the slightest jokes, which naturally are about tragedy, because they do not comprehend the human condition which is that we must make light of tragedy to get over it, which is why good comedy is almost always at the expense of others
It's really rare to have intelligent females, who can even comprehend basic facts like there being differences in what an individual human or a group can achive.
Well, the same is mostly true for your children and you still love them for what they are. I guess it's our instinct to protect them and often even their traits like naivity or them being baffeled by the most mundane and trivial matters. There is a reason almost every male wants them "innocent", otherwise she is playing stupid mind games with herself and others all day long. We want to be around them for their cuteness/femine behavior.

There is no such thing as friendship between a girl and a boy.

That makes sense. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I personally have problems with my past gfs having guy friends because I think I'm just horrible at finding a real woman who I'm sure I can trust. I guess if you were really never into sports or things that the males around you were, then it makes sense. Guys can be douchbags and I get the savage thing. Been there, guilty. I suppose for me, getting older, trying to take things seriously and not follow those bad habits from high school. I think maybe you're just intelligent and so you find a good friend in a woman. As far as making friends on Jow Forums... Lol that's not such a good idea... But I'm wild so if you want to add me on line:

activefall

I'm into music, politics, and technology, film and poetry

Check out this custom meme my friend made for me earlier tonight... Taylor Swift is my jam

Attached: CustomMadeL-4-19-2018.gif (787x1024, 839K)

You describe me to a T.
I take it your astrological sign is either Pisces, Cancer, or Scorpio

>my best friend is a girl

thats called a wife dopey

Attached: 1522053950455.jpg (681x496, 43K)

These guys are probably all single. If they think being friends with a girl is gay, then they will never get a girl. Have to learn how to talk to girls before you can actually get one. I'm seeing allot of bad vibes add bad advice here... Lol

Attached: 1515604189201.png (768x1366, 1.99M)

Fuck off user. Jow Forums is full of based males on here.
As for you OP start pulling your pants down bb

that's because you're a faggot
SAGE

Discernment does not equal judgment. I respect your position fully, but I walk an alternate path.

Brags about the gym like a faggot, gets along better with women.

Confirmed faggot.

You’re a fucking kraut cuck.

>You're a fag
>I studied at the faculty of arts

What if the girl is frightfully ugly, huh?

I doubt females do really have this kind of friendships males have. I think it's because male friendships were for war and hunting back in the old times and males were selected to have very intense bounds with their peers, since being able to completly trust each other significantly rises the chances to surive in conflict situations.

Not sure what the user meant by faculty of arts. But if fine arts, Adolf wanted to study there too, was he a fag? Are all talented artists fags in your mind? Please try to be more open-minded

I can feel the estrogen eminating from your body Hans, get fucked

I don't think genuine friendship between females and males is possible, The only time i can genuinely be friends with a woman is when we are just coworkers and she is ugly/old/Not desirable for me, Or if iam in a relationship with a woman and meet her friends and think they are interesting to talk to (very rare because females are fucking dull as fuck)
Honestly as soon as a woman talks about friendship thats the time to get the fuck away from them if you want to keep your honor.

M/F friendship can only exist when there is no attraction whatsoever, otherwise it either ends up in a relationship or in her just using you as a source of approval because you are sexually attracted to her.

>I have an Australian girl friend who is pretty redpilled, thinks Hitler was right, doesn't buy "le Russians" narrative, doesn't like the anti-white propaganda that's going on. She's pretty nice to hang with.

i could see this being more easy to realize if you have to live with abbos, they seem considerably dumber than any other race on earth

strayans seem pretty radical one way or another in general really

>if you want to keep your honor
>that flag

Spotted the Muslim immigrant.

for me its the opposite.

i hate the characteristics of women, i just wanna fuck them.

>best friend
is this supposed to be normal?

This isn't true. I have female friends I'm attracted to that I enjoy spending time with. Given, yeah, I do like sex and they are attractive, so I can flirt and try but I don't try to hard. Of course of we're both single. If I'm with someone, I wouldn't want to be hanging with a "girl" who is just a friend. But if I'm single, I have to admit that it is more fun then hanging around with my guy friends usually. Guys get jelous of me for weird reasons. By weird, I mean no reason. Not all my guy friends but some. For instance, my friend is trying to let me borrow a poweramp for my audio interface. I know my interface is already powered and he does too.... He spends tons of money and can never get his levels right on his recordings. He has more than everything to get better sound than me but he can't. He has 20k in gear I have maybe 1,500$... I think he wants me to blow my shit up because any time Irecord at his place in always trying to help him get his wave forms higher... Just stupid shit like that. Lol

no, what you have here, is a dynamic where the girl does not find the guy attractive enough to date and the guy would date her.
Hence "best friends". Ie. beta orbiter.

Or the other way around

Either way, no such thing as men and women being friends.

>OP gay
no homo

and this flag. I bet you regret they canceled Love Parade

Leave Jow Forums. It is bad for your mind.

Attached: IMG_0783.jpg (666x1000, 172K)

Not wanting to ruin the friendship with sex is very real..once a relationship becomes intimate.it is a whole different thing... Someone will inevitably get me attached than the other and if it doesn't workout, it's bad blood. Usually the friendship suffers unless it's a strong friendship. Also, you will have to lie to your next lover and say it's always just.been.friends or you will have to have solid trust to have your lover spending time and a past intimate partner or x. It's not always just bullshit that's said because someone wants to keep you in the friendzone for attraction reasons.

I understand you are being sarcastic, but not everyone has the privilege of seeing things so equal. I guess that's the benefit of puddles eventually you don't see the drops, but some people live in shit box puddles.
Worst part of being incel is definitely being called gay if you just can't engage with women. I think some of us just don't understand the sheltering of females and just most just never relatable to men.
It's a good thing we got Jerries figuring out complex gender balance

Your dad failed you, fren.

Attached: 1496001780413.jpg (1100x516, 104K)

you're a lesbian "man", OP

Attached: considernothingwrong.jpg (654x539, 146K)

This

Is there anything more soy than being "best friends" with a woman?

Women aren't interested in thinking about anything beyond personal relationsips, aesthetics, and entertainment.

There's nothing wrong with this. But don't delude yourself into thinking they care about any thing higher order.

I like women but you'll think like one if they are all you interact with.

I used to be like you.

You need to break up with your platonic girlfriend.

She tried to start some bullshit fight to assert dominance and I literally never spoke to her again.

That was 5 years ago. She used to try to call to talk to me but I just never picked it up.

This, I have a girlfriend, she have a boyfriend and doesn't matter. I enjoy her so much I want her in my life for what her is. Flirting, wanting sex, destroy relationships... Con ruin splendid relations.

You said so only because you see as valuables only the boring whores

>Being friends with women
I can't stand women. Most conversations with them are meaningless, it's like they're incapable of deeper thought. Why do you think they can't grasp right wing opinions? Because they're literally incapable of seeing the bigger picture. Anyone with a girlfriend should know this

I got along with females more when I was a bit younger and now I get along with blokes and start doing bloke things. Wasn't gay or anything back in the day but enjoyed female company more.

Still fantasise about fucking my female friends but I can control my desires and I'm happy with my gf.

Art has been feminized and destroyed. No art is made outside of maybe automotive design anymore. Its not like it was 80 years ago.b

>Why do you think they can't grasp right wing opinions? Because they're literally incapable of seeing the bigger picture. Anyone with a girlfriend should know this

That's cause you have to steer clear from politics when it comes to females. They're fucking sheep that follow the crowd and suck Corbyn dick. If you have a gf who's got the same political views as you then you've struck gold.

Rephrase Italian friend.

>They're fucking sheep that follow the crowd and suck Corbyn dick.
Literally this
I doubt any of those women could tell you a single thing about the Syrian conflict of Assad regeime yet they still protest about it on Kikebook because they see all their freinds doing it. It's sad tbqh

Attached: Collage 2018-04-18 23_05_19~2.jpg (1540x1015, 194K)

Hit the nail on the head user
>Women are such fucking cunts with no interests or hobbies, why don't girls like me?

i usually got picked on by the dudes for hanging out with the girls and that one gay guy so much lol. i didn't know what to do with testosterone-addled grade school boys at the time, and the girls were much more chill then

still i find comfort in hanging out with girls, though maybe that's just me trying to get in their pants in a nice guy kind of way, which never works

Attached: can i haz balls.png (800x805, 26K)

>friendzoned by Tay Tay

what a horrible fate