Study shows hugs make you happier

>For the study, the authors analyzed data of 404 men and women between the ages of 21 and 55 from the Pittsburgh area.

>The researchers found that people who received a hug on the same day of experiencing a conflict with another person showed a smaller decrease in positive emotions and a smaller increase in negative emotions compared with individuals who were not hugged.

>In fact, hugs were shown to help reduce bad moods in participants through the following day, as well.

Maybe you guys could just hug someone instead of moping around like losers

Attached: Capture.png (822x926, 814K)

Haven't been hugged in 10 years.

If you are in the South Florida area I can give you a hug user.

thing is half of us dont have anyone TO hug, user.

Attached: PEEPEE.jpg (750x743, 88K)

I don't want to hug strangers

Some user hug me and make me happy.

Attached: Hug.jpg (536x636, 79K)

fuck you cocksuckaz

I'm in central Florida user

How about your mom?

I like imagining two robots giving each other the most mechanical autistic hug conceivable

:c

Can confirm. Hugging my waifu in dreams always makes me happier.

>I like imagining two robots giving each other the most mechanical autistic hug conceivable
I would wrap my arms around their waist and hug really tightly! It wouldn't be autistic at all.

>hey user can I have a hug?
please don't touch me

>how about your mom?
now thats just out of character fella u better back up there

Attached: 1538675485558.jpg (540x540, 127K)

unironically never hugged another person with the exception of my mother and my grandmother
how does it feel?

Receiving a hug makes you feel better, not giving one.

I don't know anyone who'd let me hug them, anyway. It's not like I can just hug people randomly.

wow that explains why i'm so miserable

I don't like being touched and I damned sure don't want a hug from another man.

I hug my Waifu and confirm it makes me feel better

>tfw big benis but autism
>get fugged
>dont get hugged

FUCK

recently some old sterile feminist hippies (including wrinkly old men) tried to hug me

then I went and did drugs and saw a lot of halfnaked hippy sluts (young)(antagonistic clothing) hug tall guys

>feel weird and bothered when getting a hug by a family member, especially if it's by a male
>have no one else who could give me hugs
How fucked am I?

Attached: 1533070051214.jpg (640x598, 52K)

I see hugs as sexual so I just want to hug hot shit
I hugged a girl once and I wasn't wearing underwear my cock was just 1 milimiter away it's like I'm not even virgin cya virgins

Hugs can be pretty sexual, there was this one chick in hs that would always hug me so tightly and my pelvis would be touching hers. I never got a boner so quickly.

Should have fucked her now that I think about it, but I had too many pans in the fire.

>hug a female
>get a raging boner almost immediately
Why am I like this?

Attached: A83086F6-3A8D-4CCE-BFC8-9803D9CB9177.jpg (746x833, 125K)

If I am in a bad mood and need a hug it's different from some random stranger glomping me like a retard instead of just saying "hi"

I doubt this is gonna happen often now that I'm not under 18 but my god that shit was irritating.

no contact from the opposite sex, what else