Why are American students so degenerate?

Why are American students so degenerate?

Attached: 1524108157681.jpg (640x853, 27K)

Now I hate degeneracy as much as the next guy, but Jesus Christ those thighs

Why are Canadian students so degenerate?

Attached: article-0-1380BCCB000005DC-404_634x499.jpg (634x499, 99K)

Responding to Islamic bait threads.
Why did Aisha cuck your prophet?

Why do they have such fit bodies? Are they cheerleaders/athletes?

America is a degenerated shithole and it needs a degenerate population to achieve it's objectives.

>Jesus Christ those thighs

she's most likely 12 you sick pedo

I would fack her brains out.

I'm so overwhelmed with sluttiness at my uni its not even a turn on anymore. It just fills me with a furious disgust that makes me want to go full white sharia and slap the shit out of them for dressing like a whore.

Attached: angrydrunk.0.jpg (478x594, 100K)

You need to get your eyes checked.

Embrace it. Youll regret it if you don't later in life.

If that bitch is 12 then 12 should be the new legal age

Those are full developed tits. Probably a freshman in college.

Degenerates like you will perish in the RAHOWA

Attached: marine fire.jpg (2000x1333, 358K)

>wear an ultra skimpy outfit to look like as much as a whore as possible
>wear fucking tennis shoes instead of high heels

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

is there any hope for portuguese highscholers?

Attached: 14033718-1043287655786972-2042385565-n.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

If she were my daughter i would immediately remove any and all financial assistance

If there's any parents here, like me, with five younglings, listen to this advice.
Do not send your children to university unless you want them to be corrupted [if you haven't already allowed them to be corrupted by exposing them to (((entertainment television)))].

Attached: pepedune.png (600x450, 488K)

jews.

individuality, freeminded n stuff

Not a parent but a college student. How would I go about getting a decent paying white collar job without a degree?

This is the irony. Women scream rape, harrasment and #MeToo.
These same women demand the sexualisation of women need to be stopped.
Yet they themselves feel empowered when they dress up like whores.

In short men are always to blame, when women do it themselves it's empowering

was thinking same thing, millennials are killing high heel industry

>skimpy underwear with sneakers
YES PLEASE

>be me
>dropped out of college 2nd year
>make 108k/year working for fortune 500 oil company
Work hard. Learn a trade and bust your ass at it. Sleep is for when you're dead. When you have kids you Really realize this.
I suppose also it depends on the trade. What are you going for?

I'm a 2nd year right now. I'm majoring in computer science, but. I dislike life a uni though, and I don't even particularly enjoy what I'm studying, mostly its just because I've been told I'll be able to get a well paying job from it. I'm currently half tempted to join the army or something and hope they ship me to do fuck all on an okinawan base or something.

How did you get involve in the oil business?

because, just like here, they aren't places to educate, their financial scams and brothels.

Finish your degree.

I write software for the pipelines, SCADA systems, and custom software that interfaces with various other companies to facilitate sales and track inventory (because we must report our oil inventory to uncle sam).

They enjoy screaming in the corner of a club while having their brains blown out for their degenerate ways.

Attached: 1523398515082.png (480x433, 331K)

It is much easier to get into good jobs with a degree. If you are able to resist the indoctrination of the uni, where most aren't, finish it.
If nothing else, it shows that you are able to stick with something and complete it.

That said, I have to leave.
Godspeed user

I don't know about you guys but i think OP should post more so we can rage more at this.

Fuck, i'm so glad living in this period of time

>hope they ship me to do fuck all on an okinawan base or something.

Hahahahahah yes join the army

better than the 40's eh user

Ok thanks for the advice m8s. Also sorry for the bad grammar I should be asleep right now. I'm already halfway through this, only 2 years left of the gulag.

Attached: tired wojak.jpg (662x712, 54K)

Attached: C4E012C0-D659-49B1-A4DF-DB392B9A0EB0.jpg (400x282, 50K)

12 I thought she was 8

not for long schlomo

Attached: rwds.jpg (532x486, 77K)

I would finish that shit, I have a friend who did that and makes over 6 figures fresh out of college, and increasing don't be a dumb dumb

Are you me user?

G'night user. I bet you'll raise some great kids.

Where was this taken?

Brazilians are too. The academy is full of "hendonihilistic" teenagers supported by the lefty political/cultural view of the teachers.

Is there moar?

Maybe user.
My grades are kind of average though. Was he a really great student or like me?
Attention. She'll post it on instagram where a bunch of other thots will upboat it to socially validate her, and also to possibly draw the eye of a Chad.

ignore me I need to go to bed. I thought you asked why.

Well no, it all makes sense but you have to become as self centered as possible to understand it. Women want attention, they dont want men to look at other women because this takes away from potential attention that they receive. Furthermore they want attention from only the best men (no uggos allowed you rapists).

Anyone who has a problem with this is a flaming faggot.

Grown ups!

It’s a rave, chances are she’s at a building at a mostly outdoor festival. You also can’t shuffle in high heels.

How do get a degenerate burger qt3.14?

One time when I was around 10 my family went to Canada for a camping/fishing vacation. It's called dutrisack cottages. We'll we came from America and got lost, and there was this ultra turbo fag (to me as a kid) on the street my parents asked this person for directions and he knew but could explain. He has shaved armpits and a bunch of like patches on a denim vest. He offered to drive with us and take us there, and that he was going that way. So my parents said yes and he got in back with us (me and sis) he smelled like what I now know to be patchouli. He was so noticeabley gay. Had a corduroy beret with a lot of buttons and cut off Jean shorts. So he took us right to the place and kinda gave us some history of Ontario, gave me a raisin pop.

>women have never been so easy and promiscuous in all of human history
>you are still a virgin at 30 and have totally gave up on romantic relationships

Attached: powerlevel.jpg (1202x1053, 867K)

They've always been this way. Old times they would put all their effort into dresses and wear them to lure men.

Why you hate freedom and progress?

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>socks and high heels

Very soon user they will be shitting and pissing in the streets and eating puke off the side walk to be sexy

I don't care.

>Moortugese

No, that's specific to UK skanks.

Attached: Food gathering.jpg (960x640, 221K)

So... There's no degenerate-american-student-mail-order-bride-thing? I'm asking for a friend.

Because Americans are very free market oriented; they love to outsource everything, including parenting. It's more efficient that way, because there is no place on this earth which will turn your daughter in a bull blown dirty whore faster than an American college dormitory.

You can't prance around like that little slut in OP's pic and then complain about "rape culture"... if ur a slut then ur a slut. Period.

Come on, Muhamed, stop that, I would ask you to stop trying to take a stab on pops, but that would be just silly, wouldn't it?

>having cankles
>picking up food off the street
god fucking damn the world disgusts me.

They are wearing kitty ears, so it's totally cute.

Your women are prettier then ours why would you want that? Just ask the girl next door to go on a date.

So what's the deal going on in OPs pic? All the guys are wearing black shirts, the girls are all dressed pretty similar, what kind of event/party is this?

Like thats exclusive to the US.

Ever been to some underground rave in europe mate? You see far worse, more degenerate shit there.

el abominacion...

Dutch chicks are famously "open" and "liberal"
very tall and hot but man dont let them talk.

>>is there any hope for portuguese highscholers?

ya it's called me. I will fuck the sluttiness out fo them. Or die trying

everything thats degenerate comes from americunt

Attached: the mutts endlösung.jpg (1273x958, 189K)

>he's never gone to a rave

Our women are giant cows.

Because there is no one to rape those whores and teach them how FUN it is to be a fucking roastie cunt

Hahhaha..

fuckkkkk

I'll gladly join you, this is a mission for 2

>YES PLEASE
agreed

Because user, they are oppressed. Woman have no freedom.

This is how you daughters will turn out if you bring her up in the western world.

Attached: Daughters.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

>is there any hope for arab highschoolers?
Fixed.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

Whats it like to have a nation live rent free in your head?

What's it like to have a nation rent you out for free?

Attached: 1523720929629.png (1464x772, 545K)

imagine having such shit taste as this guy

Attached: 1524102662720.png (480x405, 245K)

Everyone on Jow Forums should know this feeling

Attached: 234px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (234x170, 2K)

>2018
>still wants to have relationship with white women
Why are you setting yourself for failure leaf?

>It is much easier to get into good jobs with a degree. If you are able to resist the indoctrination of the uni, where most aren't, finish it.
>If nothing else, it shows that you are able to stick with something and complete it.
this bullshit again.

This.

Also. Bring back the habsburgs. Inbred fucks

Those chicks are fucking nasty.

Yea finish your degree man. I was in Oki for 2 years as a Marine. Not fun.

all the men dressed in tee shirts and pants, women dressed like whores.

at least they know what they are.

White children, and thus the future of the White race, can only come from White women. Hating white women is hating half of the white race and is therefore anti-white. Might as well just be a kike.

You say this like women think logically. They want endless attention and the best way to get it is their bodies. But they want it all on their terms.

>Why are American students so degenerate?

Attached: Jews did this.gif (500x275, 806K)

>hating them because they also hate you its not okay because muh children
Please tell me you are bating me.

>young people in their prime want to have sex

>m-muh degeneracy

Attached: 1503216811208.png (599x510, 257K)