Senior year

>Senior year
>not going to homecoming
Will I regret this? I honestly fucking hate dances where there's a ton of people in one room and its just generally not my thing.

Attached: 1494214060031.jpg (256x256, 29K)

Even I worked up the courage to ask a girl out to homecoming and prom.

This is the only time you'll be a senior in high school. Don't let the opportunity pass you by and leaving you wondering what could have been

Not in the slightest, no. Only thing I bothered going to was the dinner dance because of the raffle. $50 gave me free dinner, an overall good time, and a 32 inch LCD smart tv.

I didn't, I didn't show up for graduation either
If you dont want to go then dont

You really won't care at all, homecoming only gave me a terrible GF who I ended up using as a cock sock the last couple months of our relationship and I don't regret missing prom in the slightest

Lol a Chad I knew raped a girl at homecoming, like at the actual dance, apparently he groped her ass and tits and she told him nooooo and he kept going, then she slapped him and ran away, reported him and he got expelled and got criminal charges I think

Attached: haruko-haruhara-flcl-5.25.jpg (210x240, 18K)

You go to Topeka High now go jack off and think of more important stuff

My mother made me go to prom saying everyone should experience it. I fucking hated it. Worse part was a bunch of people I knew said I should dance with somebody, I said no and they said dont be that guy and made me. Guess what? She spent the whole time talking to her friend. Fucking second most miserable part of my life. I feel sick just talking about it.

>feel up a girl
>rape

Attached: 1491525749463.jpg (786x577, 37K)

Kek Idk the proper terminology, is molest a better word

Yeah that would be better terminology

No. I fucking regret going to my homecoming. Asscancer would have been more fun. Have a good evening the way you want, you will not regret not spending a night with assholes.

>on Jow Forums
>asks this
no

I think I decided that Im not gonna go. Tomorrow is already gonna be a busy and exciting day cus my band has its first gig. Past years iv gone to hoco were not much fun so I doubt ill be missing much.

Attached: 1494212633077.jpg (496x717, 75K)

i went to homecoming once when i was back in highschool, it's terrible, loud bad music, crowded. not fun in the slightest

Only go if you have other friends going. Otherwise you'd just be there by yourself like a dumbass. Same with prom

Don't worry about it man. I just graduated this year and never went to a single prom and only like one homecoming, where my heart was broken anyways. Its more common than you think. I don't regret it now, but I can't speak for how I'll feel in the future

Why am I even here anymore. WHY AM IIIII.

I'm a senior as well, but I actually wanna go, but I don't know who to ask, and even if I did, I doubt any decent girl would say yes to me.

Attached: 1537309583525.jpg (320x352, 37K)

Not at all. Judging by other robot's experiences who've went to those dances, You'll be dodging a bullet. I stayed home and played vidya while eating A&W instead.

Attached: 1538325863689.png (1045x1000, 576K)

If you have friends to go with, go. But if you have nobody, you'll just be bored.

I ditched most of my proms and home comings with friends to go to ihop or Walmart or some shit

Why in the ever loving fuck would you waste your money if you aren't absolutely guaranteed a good time?
My shit hole high was charging 300 just for entry, and a decent tux would have been 150. I didn't want to stag or settle since I didn't care for anyone, hell if it isn't your fault that people aren't your friend then it isn't your fault if you don't like anyone.

Just skip? Save your money, you're going to be invited to a million events like this when you're an adult, you don't have to go to any.