Lets talk about my intense cardiophilia for the next half hour or so

I fucking love hearts so much. I love listening to a woman's heartbeat and I can get off on just that. Not only that, but I love women's hearts even when I'm not aroused. I just love them. they are beautiful and precious.

Attached: 70784731_p0_master1200.jpg (1029x1200, 790K)

I can hear this picture

Me too, it sounds like a beautiful heartbeat. she looks sweet and lovely too.

Attached: ezgif-1-4eb9047526ooftumb.gif (747x655, 1.97M)

Sometimes my urges are darker but not too dark. I don't like death, only playing with it.

Attached: 1533477507557x.jpg (1080x1527, 278K)

I wish I were a ghost so I could touch it myself

Attached: output_MHTcvs.gif (1013x986, 1.67M)

This character loves having her heart touched, grabbed, squeezed, pumped, and fondled. She gets off on it and is immortal.

Attached: tumblr_p6wkegcQEV1vsuwv6o1_1280.jpg (840x822, 113K)

>_master1200.jpg
Don't save the sample image, then we can talk.

>cardiophilia
umm

Attached: mpc-hc64_2018-10-01_18-24-21.png (489x512, 297K)

Some of these have file sizes over 2gb so I save samples to avoid having to deal with it. the x was me having to change the size to fit Jow Forums.

Attached: tumblr_obdpgcgohz1v6zcxqo1_1280.gif (505x720, 1.69M)

Rated best kink by me 1987-2018

Attached: Maeora Grey.jpg (1428x2000, 644K)

Lol what the fuck

Why do you like hearts so much?

It's a pretty comfy kink

It's the most beautiful and precious thing in the world. Every heart is life in its rawest form. Not only that, the heart is the deepest connection to another being we have. A heartbeat is an untamed expression of the body and mind. It is controlled only by our deepest feelings and our physical state.

It really is. I love listening to a heartbeat even when I'm not turned on. it is comfortable, it's intimate and personal. It is the most pure thing in the world and feels good to be attracted to.

Attached: 0c12d32d7de6a701.jpg (411x600, 45K)

>cardiophilia
Not sure if this I find this disturbing or wholesome

Imaging fucking a still beating heart, and its contractions pull you in deeper and pulse against you

does that turn you on user

I can get behind the wholesomeness of it. I can imagine just listening to the heartbeat of my best gal(non real) and just being warm and comfy.

Not sure how I could get behind it as a kink unless I could feel the heartbeat while titfucking or something.

This.
I knew i am not not only one. Feeling someones heart beat really is one of the most intimate things you could do. Imagine sitting in bed on a rainy gloomy day snuggled up with your loved one listening to each others heartbeats in silence.

I'd rather kill myself

womena re fucking tzONSOIAFN PR EEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The kink aspect comes from the intimacy of it. The combination of expressiveness and vulnerability makes it feel so intensely special to be around.

I guess, liken it to how we find it exciting that a woman would show us her boobs or ass when we know that it's something which makes her feel vulnerable. The heart is her most precious thing. It is her life beating and there's really no way to even quantify how precious that is to someone.

Second point, think of how it responds to arousal and orgasm. The thought of feeling a woman;s heartbeat while she's truly aroused and experiencing her orgasm though the pounding in her chest is just amazing.

But also it is very pleasant. The kink aspect is small compared to how much I love it in general. I just talk about the kink because it's something rare to find someone into.

no. that's fucked up lol.

Attached: tumblr_nmd7ivc8MF1tkvcqso1_1280.jpg (966x812, 379K)

I love that though. That would be the perfect moment for me. My life would be complete.

Attached: __argen_and_maeve_alan_original_drawn_by_jeff_macanoli__sample-c6518d22b6eeaf4b68fac7f474773784.jpg (850x638, 101K)

I would also love feeling someones heartbeat through something other than the chest. Through their wrist while holding their hand, feeling it through their temple or I guess any other place where a main artery goes through.

Same here. I think carotid and femoral are my favorite points. The wrist is a cute one too. I just love knowing it's in there beating, giving them life, the evidence of it coursing through their body as it gets nourished by this perfect motion.

Attached: 128253522370.gif (447x719, 1.03M)

What I would give for this...

Attached: tumblr_os457nIcti1u5qmkro1_1280.png (1080x851, 807K)

Being able to directly influence someones heart beat like that. Omg

This is not anatomically correct, pls delet.

Exactly. This is why I voted it the best fetish of 2018 (Only my own vote counts)

Attached: tumblr_pf4534m1DT1vx5jvf_540.jpg (540x763, 77K)

Eh, most things aren't it's one of the more correct of these images.

Attached: 6BE.jpg (602x385, 29K)

Arghhhhh
>tfw no short cardiophile gf to listen to your heart beat while hugging you

Well, I havge to go to sleep, robots. It was actually quite pleasant to chat with you. I hope some of you might want to explore this fetish.

There is a tiny community out there of us. Generally the categories are:

1) Intimate/worship. like me. Wants to listen, wants to feel it, fascinated by how it looks and moves. Wants to worship its pulse.

2) DD/LG - BDSM types. Generally wants to smother it, listen to it in breathplay, focuses on vulnerability of it. I dabble in this but not to the extent that most do. Mostly love when it's beating hard.

3) Furry/Heartfuckers More into giant exposed hearts, fucking them like described. While the sensation of something pulsing like that around does seem interesting, I feel that's too alienating or deadly. Either it kills and I don't want it, or it doesn't kill and the heart isn't really necessary so it's just a super exotic onahole.

4) Goth/Gore freaks. I don't even know if they get off on it sexually, but they share a bunch of pictures of hearts and blood photomanipulated on women, some are into real shit and that's a little very fucked up.

5) Cartoon heart enthusiasts. They overlap with furries but like those

cont.

I mean, I'm here all the time but it was pleasant to talk like this instead of waiting for a fetish or "What would you do" thread to share this side of me with y'all.

Thank you for making the thread and talking bout this

i absolutely hate hearing about anything that has to do with hearts, blood pressure, heart rate, veins, arteries, cholesterol etc

This is cute , wholesome and comfy except the ones who want to Fuck hearths, its literally guro

Attached: 01402884136283.jpg (4000x3000, 737K)